Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 154. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Maybe each user gets a different link. I don't know. Go to mintcoinofficial.com and look for download bootstrap.dat. Then you should get a promt to install the sync program.
Yea I have downloaded it, but I dont know what am doing from there. But I am 47% synking now, so I just leave the pc on some day and hope it synk all the way:)

You only need to copy to files to your blockchain dir. That is it. Works like a charm, no 3 day wait needed Smiley
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
It only takes about 3 days to sync from scratch. I've personally, never needed or bothered with the bootstrap. Personal preference though. Cool

Same here. With most coin bootstrap stalls on me & wallet s/w stops responding. I prefer syncing via wallet s/w even if it takes time.
Activity: 356
Merit: 250
It only takes about 3 days to sync from scratch. I've personally, never needed or bothered with the bootstrap. Personal preference though. Cool
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Maybe each user gets a different link. I don't know. Go to mintcoinofficial.com and look for download bootstrap.dat. Then you should get a promt to install the sync program.
Yea I have downloaded it, but I dont know what am doing from there. But I am 47% synking now, so I just leave the pc on some day and hope it synk all the way:)
Activity: 6

I dont get this to work:( how do I set it up? (I have never used this sync program before)
Activity: 257
Merit: 100

I need ELECTRUM wallet...

Electrum is not going to stake you any coins... is better to get the full wallet and wait for it to sync, even if it takes 2 days lol
legendary
Activity: 1696
Merit: 1016
Nice to see everyone is replying. I am hoping for more public engagement in future via social media. I think that great work being done here needs to be shown to the world. Also nice to see that now staking is up to 15% from 2%. This is great!!

Regards

Sam Smiley
Activity: 613
Mintcoin: Get some
New Mintcoin Public Announcement - Mintcoin Developer Bounty Update:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrSXLnBporA&feature=youtu.be

FYI: Be careful. Giving out your email can be dangerous. If someone sends you a virus and you click on it, your PC and thus your mintcoins could be compromised (assuming they are on the same computer). Please be cautious.
Activity: 7
https://i.imgur.com/59NNYJw.png

Yet again, Mintcoin is # 1 in % change in 24 hours!
Activity: 425
Merit: 250
New Mintcoin Public Announcement - Mintcoin Developer Bounty Update:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrSXLnBporA&feature=youtu.be
Activity: 257
Merit: 100
10$ is peanuts, I would donate that easily if it helps this coin forward.

Yeap, it is the best explorer out there... you can donate now to the address shown here: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/mint/#!crypto

Activity: 614
Merit: 506
Applications
The new explorer is far superior to anything MINT has in store in terms of explorers.

fairglu's CrytpoID block explorer is by far the best around, watching the development since day one (very quick to update or fix upon request) & nothing better (aside from a few Bitcoin explorers).

Its nice to know that their is a community but where are they? I cant see anyone on reddit, IRC, here or twitter. I have been holding MINT for a year now and recently there was a great push with lots of programs but then again there was silence. Where can I find all the great community members? I was just frustrated due to lack of communication.

The current explorer i think was rather primitive so i thought for similar costs it was good to have far better one. Now it is for community to decide on its fate.

Now go check your credentials before getting offended. No Hard Feelings Wink

Watching this forum for years now, it's not the best place for the honest & good hearted communities to be active (who's that behind that mask, that is the truest ?'s of BitCoinTalk & the world of online names). A great place to start, but not a place to think it's going to make a difference in the direction of MINT. I wouldn't have volunteered many months ago if it wasn't for Trello & knowing there is a real team coming & going throughout the launch of MINT (Keepod kid was very intriguing & hope to see more ways to make a difference in this world of crypto).

//Back to the future, Forward from the past & Standing still in time\\
The new explorer is far superior to anything MINT has in store in terms of explorers.
Its nice to know that their is a community but where are they? I cant see anyone on reddit, IRC, here or twitter. I have been holding MINT for a year now and recently there was a great push with lots of programs but then again there was silence. Where can I find all the great community members? I was just frustrated due to lack of communication.

The current explorer i think was rather primitive so i thought for similar costs it was good to have far better one. Now it is for community to decide on its fate.

Now go check your credentials before getting offended. No Hard Feelings Wink
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1010

I thought we need to have a good explorer so i did it but i am not finding a lot of support. Before this we need to have a full time community manager & at least a part time dev. Right now i dont see much of a community here. I understand that people have day jobs but everyone can check out once a day atleast. I am not sure we can go far being here only on weekends. Also only ~2% of coins are staking. Sad

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/mint/#!extraction

I'm sure the community appreciates all of your efforts.  The new explorer looks great.  Did you consider the team already had a working explorer with a rich list?  Were you donating to further it's development before you arranged a second explorer?  There's a pretty big community here and a working team on Trello which is listed at mintcoinofficial.com.  We're here far more then weekends.  Are you???  Wink

Join us.  sambiohazard, I am your father.

I thought we need to have a good explorer so i did it but i am not finding a lot of support. Before this we need to have a full time community manager & at least a part time dev. Right now i dont see much of a community here. I understand that people have day jobs but everyone can check out once a day atleast. I am not sure we can go far being here only on weekends. Also only ~2% of coins are staking. Sad

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/mint/#!extraction
Activity: 28
Jump to: