Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 152. (Read 1369778 times)

legendary
Activity: 1090
Merit: 1000
I admire your work and dedication, keep it up and thank you!

Ditto!

Without you Mintcoin would have languished and faded away like so many others. Dedication and integrity are rare in the altcoin scene.
Activity: 257
Merit: 100
We are looking for someone to assist us in continually improving. The list above is a current wish list. One item a month and assistance with troubleshooting would be our actual goals with the current bounty.

I am fully aware of the real value of a programmer and the true usd costs. Mintcoin is a community coin and the only thing I have to offer is my expertise & a small stash of coins I have been steadily collecting. This position requires someone like myself who is passionate about crypto currency and willing to spend a little time here and there to help us continually grow and develop the backbones of the community.

We are also counting on the development teams talents combined with new partnerships and business developments will allow for the programmers pay to grow with the quality of the teams combined work. 10 Million mintcoins per month could easily triple in value with the right developer (for custom stuff a little work every month until it is complete)

Then you might want the community to help pay for the new dev.
LOL, so you are sayin roboguy was the wrong developer since the price did not triple.
He put in a lot of long hours for you.

Seriously, only way a dev will take over a coin without receiving the pay they deserve, is if they are in charge of the coin's design. Are you going to work under the new dev, and take instructions from them and you might get someone, if you persist at being the lead (boss) then and treat a dev like your personal employee, then be prepared to pay for it. Course you could always learn programming and take care of it yourself.

Just Sayin.

I think you have the wrong impression here.  We have a very open working community with multiple volunteers helping where they can.  During hangout discussions with Robo we chatted about features and what was practical to implement from his end.  All development ideas are open to discussion but the dev usually sets the bar for what is practical and reasonable.
Also, some of us are actually trying to learn more about wallet development.  If you have any noteworthy resources please share.  Smiley

I am terribly sorry if at anytime I suggested RoboGuy is not 100% awesome. His dedication combined with the teams support that brought us out of the pre-mine / mintpal dump last year. We are an extremely open team that works hard together to do our best to assist in supporting the community. I know that one of the primary reasons RoboGuy dedicated his time to Mintcoin was because he believed in the transparency we are trying to accomplish in organizational financing. I have offered him the funds; however he is extremely busy in real life ventures.

I am nothing more then a collaborator to the team. My leadership purely resides in tasks such as recruiting, collaboration and project management. Not because I am by any means a person that requires to "be boss". I am a mere tool that sorts through the mintcoin community feedback and delivers the information in actionable chunks for the developer to choose which he / she would like to implement. I check in to see statuses or projects, donate and assist in any type of development which I am capable of doing. I manage the network with business best practices and have all assets in a manor which all entities actually belong to the community.

I filter out basic troubleshooting and customer service and make sure to present any pressing issues to the developer as well as handle the communication back to the community member.

BY NO MEANS DO I HAVE FINAL SAY ON ANYTHING.

I will make decisions based on a need to move forward but have never faulted on stepping back for further analysis if needed.

My work is 100% voluntary and I have no hidden agenda other than assisting in building a community I love.

I also have an address in my signature where 100% of all contributions goes towards tipping our regular contributors and participants within our trello group.

Any donations to that address is evenly distributed across the entire mintcoin development team and I encourage developers to offer themselves a tipping url within the about us section of the wallet. The 10 Million bounty is an additional bonus that I am contributing towards the cause to help bring in someone who will be able to pay a few bills while helping the community in development.

I wish I had the funds to do that for all of our development team. We have some pretty amazing people.

I admire your work and dedication, keep it up and thank you!
Activity: 291
Merit: 250
Ezekiel 34:11, John 10:25-30
Doing a great job. Keep it up!  Smiley

Activity: 425
We are looking for someone to assist us in continually improving. The list above is a current wish list. One item a month and assistance with troubleshooting would be our actual goals with the current bounty.

I am fully aware of the real value of a programmer and the true usd costs. Mintcoin is a community coin and the only thing I have to offer is my expertise & a small stash of coins I have been steadily collecting. This position requires someone like myself who is passionate about crypto currency and willing to spend a little time here and there to help us continually grow and develop the backbones of the community.

We are also counting on the development teams talents combined with new partnerships and business developments will allow for the programmers pay to grow with the quality of the teams combined work. 10 Million mintcoins per month could easily triple in value with the right developer (for custom stuff a little work every month until it is complete)

LOL, so you are sayin roboguy was the wrong developer since the price did not triple.

Seriously, only way a dev will take over a coin without receiving the pay they deserve, is if they are in charge of the coin's design. Are you going to work under the new dev, and take instructions from them and you might get someone, if you persist at being the lead (boss) then and treat a dev like your personal employee, then be prepared to pay for it. Course you could always learn programming and take care of it yourself.

Just Sayin.

I think you have the wrong impression here.  We have a very open working community with multiple volunteers helping where they can.  During hangout discussions with Robo we chatted about features and what was practical to implement from his end.  All development ideas are open to discussion but the dev usually sets the bar for what is practical and reasonable.
Also, some of us are actually trying to learn more about wallet development.  If you have any noteworthy resources please share.  Smiley

I am terribly sorry if at anytime I suggested RoboGuy is not 100% awesome. His dedication combined with the teams support that brought us out of the pre-mine / mintpal dump last year. We are an extremely open team that works hard together to do our best to assist in supporting the community. I know that one of the primary reasons RoboGuy dedicated his time to Mintcoin was because he believed in the transparency we are trying to accomplish in organizational financing. I have offered him the funds; however he is extremely busy in real life ventures.

I am nothing more then a collaborator to the team. My leadership purely resides in tasks such as recruiting, collaboration and project management. Not because I am by any means a person that requires to "be boss". I am a mere tool that sorts through the mintcoin community feedback and delivers the information in actionable chunks for the developer to choose which he / she would like to implement. I check in to see statuses or projects, donate and assist in any type of development which I am capable of doing. I manage the network with business best practices and have all assets in a manor which all entities actually belong to the community.

I filter out basic troubleshooting and customer service and make sure to present any pressing issues to the developer as well as handle the communication back to the community member.

BY NO MEANS DO I HAVE FINAL SAY ON ANYTHING.

I will make decisions based on a need to move forward but have never faulted on stepping back for further analysis if needed.

My work is 100% voluntary and I have no hidden agenda other than assisting in building a community I love.

I also have an address in my signature where 100% of all contributions goes towards tipping our regular contributors and participants within our trello group.

Any donations to that address is evenly distributed across the entire mintcoin development team and I encourage developers to offer themselves a tipping url within the about us section of the wallet. The 10 Million bounty is an additional bonus that I am contributing towards the cause to help bring in someone who will be able to pay a few bills while helping the community in development.

I wish I had the funds to do that for all of our development team. We have some pretty amazing people.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1010

Just Sayin.

Activity: 442

Just Sayin.
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
I wouldn't totally abandon Cryptsy, its a good market, and hey, they actually fixed it, which is more than they have done for other coins. That said, It is a bad idea to only use one exchange. All 3rd party locations are a risk, so it is good to diversify a bit. I use cryptsty, poloniex and bter.
yeah, you're right using of multiple exchange is a good idea. unfortunately if any one of the exchange site gets hacked, funds in other exchange site will be safe.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Still waiting for Cryptsy to fix their wallet -_-

There is what, probably 500,000,000 coins trapped there right now.

That is probably, why you see such strange price action. ..the coin is wanting to rise, but is being held back. Price is very cheap on Cryptsy but those coins are basically worthless at the moment, so coins on other exchanges are going for more, but they don't want to disconnect too much from Cryptsy ... So the market is officially confused.  Roll Eyes

Yeap, you couldnt have said it better! I dont really want to buy at cryptsy because knowing them the wallet may be in maintance for another month, but when it opens you can get lots of cheap coins there!
I will sure keep an eye for that.

THanks both for the info
 I wouldn't totally abandon Cryptsy, its a good market, and hey, they actually fixed it, which is more than they have done for other coins. That said, It is a bad idea to only use one exchange. All 3rd party locations are a risk, so it is good to diversify a bit. I use cryptsty, poloniex and bter.
Activity: 840
yoooooooooo!! Crypsty wallet is fixed, up and running!

My recommendation, get your money out of there and use poloniex!

Great!! Congrats to all. I hope this is start of lots of good things Smiley

I will recommend polo too, there profit/loss analyzer is great and owner is commited. No shitty ICO or PnD coins. He returned lost BTC from a hack from his own profits & exchange fee. But then I bought AUR with it  Grin
yoooooooooo!! Crypsty wallet is fixed, up and running!

My recommendation, get your money out of there and use poloniex!
Activity: 840
Exactly we need a dev who can see & believes that all the work being done right now, along with what he will do, will increase his investment of time and pay in future. If someone is ready to work for future benefits & has vision to take this coin forward, then we have the right match.

Lots of belief & rhetoric, i know but i guess it is needed.

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1024
Currently we are seeking a developer who is interested in assisting the Mintcoin team in developing a easy to use financial system with user friendly access to tools such as professional financial business reporting and easy to use advanced options that any business can currently find within their online banking website / quickbooks application.
Current To-Do List:
•   Improve the load-time of wallets
•   Option to filter out unconfirmed minted coins
•   Enhanced financial reporting for business needs
•   Easy to use multi-signature options for fundraising transparency
•   UI Enhancements for easy archiving of addresses no-longer needed
•   UI Enhancements to support usability software for people with visual difficulties
•   Exchange API integration for Mintcoin market value
•   Multi-Currency integration for ease of portfolio value tracking
•   Integrate Shapeshift API for easy sending via recurring transactions as well as standard transactions
•   UI Integration between desktop and mobile wallet
•   Technical evaluation of current wallet with best practice recommendations
•   Maintain the latest bitcoin core
•   Continue to collaborate in bringing transparency options for businesses running on Mintcoin
•   Build custom Mintcoin wallets for upcoming guardianship program
•   Assist and Advise in integrating Mintcoin on new technologies
•   Multi-Wallet control options
We want to be able to put a number on the true value of saving your mintcoins as well as offer a real alternative to organizational needs.

Current Exchange Rate
10 million MINT = $215.631 USD

And that rate will drop if a new dev cashes out.

Reason Devs are so important, is they can spend between $1000 or $3000 worth of programming labor in a month. And you are asking for everything but a kitchen sink.

You need to put a x10 beside your offer, if you want to be viewed as serious or offer a $ amount in BTC so all of the new dev's work does not destroy your market cap.

Or ask for Bids to get a better feel for what you need to pay.

Just Sayin .

No, you are right.

What is wanted is all custom work and would likely take 3 months or more to complete and a minimum of 15k USD.

The $215.631 USD for one month would buy you 1-2 features that were already implemented in another Coin, most decent developers would charge $50 an hour.
Activity: 325
Activity: 442
Currently we are seeking a developer who is interested in assisting the Mintcoin team in developing a easy to use financial system with user friendly access to tools such as professional financial business reporting and easy to use advanced options that any business can currently find within their online banking website / quickbooks application.
Current To-Do List:
•   UI Enhancements to support usability software for people with visual difficulties
•   Integrate Shapeshift API for easy sending via recurring transactions as well as standard transactions
•   Continue to collaborate in bringing transparency options for businesses running on Mintcoin
We want to be able to put a number on the true value of saving your mintcoins as well as offer a real alternative to organizational needs.

Current Exchange Rate
10 million MINT = $215.631 USD

And that rate will drop if a new dev cashes out.

Reason Devs are so important, is they can spend between $1000 or $3000 worth of programming labor in a month. And you are asking for everything but a kitchen sink.

You need to put a x10 beside your offer, if you want to be viewed as serious or offer a $ amount in BTC so all of the new dev's work does not destroy your market cap.

Or ask for Bids to get a better feel for what you need to pay.

Just Sayin .
Current To-Do List:

Should we try to get MINT on Bittrex? What is there procedure for accepting a coin?

Also, a reminder to donate to our new block explorer. Lets get it secured for 6 months at least. You can donate in BTC or use your MINT via www.shapeshift.io

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/mint/#!crypto

Contact them here to ask them.
https://www.bittrex.com/Home/Contact

Last I heard they charge some ~ 2 BTC to get you added to the exchange.
But if your trading volume drops below .2btc per day , your coin is delisted after 2 weeks.
Mintcoin sometimes goes weeks with low volume, would not waste money on bittrex as we would most likely be delisted in a few months and currently no one has even added to your block explorer yet.
Also still waiting to see what a developer is going to charge the community as most likely , it will be more than a mere 10 million mintcoins per month, and CM only got 6 months worth of that. And before you ask me to donate, two words Child Support & Alimony, nothing left to spare for anything not Court Ordered.

Hmm you are right. I hope that as more connections are made to real world & partnerships are strengthened, investors will come, if we can show the dev that if he keeps developing the wallet, we have other things already sorted. Dev, PR person, community & investors have work in tandem supporting each other to take our Eco-friendly Bandwagon forward. Right now we r missing a dev & investors. I hopw once we push on with a dev, a virtuous cycle will start, bringing in Investment & more community members.

P.S.: @Buy$Polar All donations are voluntary (a redundant thing to say), it was more of a general reminder.

I hope you will see better times. All the best

Regards

Sam Smiley
Still waiting for Cryptsy to fix their wallet -_-

There is what, probably 500,000,000 coins trapped there right now.

That is probably, why you see such strange price action. ..the coin is wanting to rise, but is being held back. Price is very cheap on Cryptsy but those coins are basically worthless at the moment, so coins on other exchanges are going for more, but they don't want to disconnect too much from Cryptsy ... So the market is officially confused.  Roll Eyes

Yeap, you couldnt have said it better! I dont really want to buy at cryptsy because knowing them the wallet may be in maintance for another month, but when it opens you can get lots of cheap coins there!
Jump to: