Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 208. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Banned: For Your Protection
This coin has been tagged for participation in Project XUC :- https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/notice-project-x-come-join-the-movement-791338

I would highly suggest that users do NOT participate in this.  You would be compromising your private keys of many coins to an unknown and untrusted wallet.

Just click on the users trust rating and you'll see more obvious warnings.

I agree completely - though for other reasons... like there's no reason on earth for this. Mint is alive and kicking. "Bagholders", in the truest sense, we are not.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1010
This coin has been tagged for participation in Project XUC :- https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/notice-project-x-come-join-the-movement-791338

I would highly suggest that users do NOT participate in this.  You would be compromising your private keys of many coins to an unknown and untrusted wallet.

Just click on the users trust rating and you'll see more obvious warnings.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062
One coin to rule them all
As someone whos watched MINT from the start, really like the movements that are being made here (causes for good). I would suggest that you redesign the OP, seems like a team that big would surely have a graphics designer (PM if you'd like some help). I might even be willing to join the Team (if you don't mind me being on a few other teams already?), looking for true charities & knowing that time is spent doing something good Wink

Hmm.. is that an offer we can't refuse?  Grin

godmommy  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Activity: 425
Merit: 250
As someone whos watched MINT from the start, really like the movements that are being made here (causes for good). I would suggest that you redesign the OP, seems like a team that big would surely have a graphics designer (PM if you'd like some help). I might even be willing to join the Team (if you don't mind me being on a few other teams already?), looking for true charities & knowing that time is spent doing something good Wink

Hmm.. is that an offer we can't refuse?  Grin

PM Already send lol

Hmm.. is that an offer we can't refuse?  Grin

legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1722
https://youtu.be/DsAVx0u9Cw4 ... Dr. WHO < KLF

Awesome - We could use the help Smiley Care to join https://trello.com/mintcoindevelopment so we can feed you updates on campaigns? send me your email and I will send you an invite for full access.

Yes OK. I'll look to do that soon.   Smiley
Activity: 336
Man it's taking forever to sync my wallet. Still 560000 blocks left. It's already 4th day. I have latest wallet and nodes. Any help?

The latest nodes are actually pretty old now.

Try using just these nodes... I just checked these ones... they should help get you synced up to about the 760000 block mark within a day.

Delete whatever nodes you have in your MintCoin.conf file and replace it with these and then restart the wallet. Wait about 15-20 minutes and things should start cooking along!

addnode=213.138.110.135
addnode=74.220.161.125
addnode=178.20.169.211
addnode=162.213.250.192
addnode=71.84.192.137
addnode=70.78.59.87
addnode=71.206.8.181
addnode=23.22.11.201
addnode=87.222.23.241

Thanks. It's much better now.
Man it's taking forever to sync my wallet. Still 560000 blocks left. It's already 4th day. I have latest wallet and nodes. Any help?
only have to wait , i also started 2 days ago with mintcoin and the wallet takes a while for syncing but it is synced now

THanks man.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Thank you. France will work with this coin. So very very nice
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1010
At wich exchange i can buy mintcoin? WHat is the price?

Exchanges mentioned on the official mintcoin website, mintcoin.cc

Subtoshi
Mintpal
Cryptsy
Poloniex
Bter
Vault of Satoshi
AllCrypt
Guogao
Cryptokoopen.eu
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
At wich exchange i can buy mintcoin? WHat is the price?
Activity: 613
Mintcoin: Get some

The latest nodes are actually pretty old now.

Try using just these nodes... I just checked these ones... they should help get you synced up to about the 760000 block mark within a day.

Delete whatever nodes you have in your MintCoin.conf file and replace it with these and then restart the wallet. Wait about 15-20 minutes and things should start cooking along!

addnode=213.138.110.135
addnode=74.220.161.125
addnode=178.20.169.211
addnode=162.213.250.192
addnode=71.84.192.137
addnode=70.78.59.87
addnode=71.206.8.181
addnode=23.22.11.201
addnode=87.222.23.241
Activity: 504
Bitcoin is getting bigcoin
only have to wait , i also started 2 days ago with mintcoin and the wallet takes a while for syncing but it is synced now
Activity: 325
Mintcoin Fund is pleased to announce that thanks to the crypto community we have been able to successfully raise another $77.01 sponsoring 7 more students in Gambia with their own personal computer solution and internet access. http://mintcoinfund.org/congratulations-weeks-top-contributing-community-xcurrency/
Activity: 425
A Mintcoin community update in regards to the @FreeMintCoin twitter account.

I stared this giveaway account some time ago to help promote Mintcoin and to giveaway a token amount of 20 free Mintcoin's to anyone who tweeted their Mintcoin address via twitter to @FreeMintCoin

I have not had the time recently to maintain the account fully and an unforseen issue with the giveaway script / wallet access also presented a temporary issue with the originally allocated giveaway funds.

I contacted 'cryptomommy' before the weekend to ask if someone would be able to take over the giveaway account on my behalf and this is likely to happen once I have sent / honored any outstanding requests missed by the script. Someone will continue to keep the account active in the meantime.

The @FreeMintCoin account operated from a Reserve account of 2 Million MintCoin, which has now minted above the original 200,000 MintCoin allocated to the original Giveaway wallet.

The new / re-instated Giveaway wallet address is: MvChM1UPsJkavUv2qoXCKUrfaCsCWJUkyB

Date: 15/09/2014 11:22
To: MvChM1UPsJkavUv2qoXCKUrfaCsCWJUkyB
Debit: -200000.00 MINT
Transaction fee: -0.10 MINT
Net amount: -200000.10 MINT
Transaction ID: e73c073af9a72a43e410c8e0df7628e63746887dbfc037d75c690b3b085794a8

Sent from the original Free Mintcoin Reserve wallet address: MipkErj7S3c7g1AZvXTvZWTDq6ygAwiXTC

I propose to always maintain the MintCoin Reserve wallet and to top-up the Giveaway wallet as required. The free Mintcoin giveaway amount will be increased from 20 to 200 free Mintcoins for the time being.

Hi BitcoinFX,

Thanks again for reaching out!

As soon as I have everything the community will be announcing a mintcoin giveaway for re-tweeting our sponsor a keepod campaign.

Please let me know if there is anything else needed for this transaction.

Jessie

I'll continue maintaining the https://twitter.com/FreeMintCoin account for a while longer. Currently doing a promo to target #Freebie and #FreeStuff accounts and their twitter followers. Seems like it could work quite well !

Awesome - We could use the help Smiley Care to join https://trello.com/mintcoindevelopment so we can feed you updates on campaigns? send me your email and I will send you an invite for full access.
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
hey guys, how many confirmations are 20 days?

i have about 400k with over 50 000 confirmations. Yet it isn't minting anything. I'm sure the coins weren't moved for over a month at least.

Something wrong?
Block 710000, 52k blocks ago, was minted at 01.09.2014 23:18:57 -- it makes 17 days, so it's pretty normal. You should expect to mint anytime between 20-40 days.
Activity: 307
Merit: 252
hey guys, how many confirmations are 20 days?

i have about 400k with over 50 000 confirmations. Yet it isn't minting anything. I'm sure the coins weren't moved for over a month at least.

Something wrong?
Jump to: