Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 206. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 10
  "JRWR" you can find him in #mintcoin or #mintpal.
Activity: 425
Merit: 250
Regarding Mintpal &Mintcoin Integration

Calling all Mintcoin friendly programmers!

jrwrmintcoind: main.cpp:4007: CBlock CreateNewBlock(CWallet, bool): Assertion `"mempool transaction missing input" == 0' failed.
jrwrI think it was libboost

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062
One coin to rule them all
Mintpal has become a joke. A bad one.

I think they would have been better of using the old design.

"If it ain't broken, don't fix it"
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Mintpal has become a joke. A bad one.
Activity: 613
Mintcoin: Get some
The new website design is atrocious, I cant believe that is the real version of this 'new' wonderfull exchange

I know. And this whole relaunch thing has really been a disaster for them. Lot of problems, delays, bugs, etc.
Activity: 434
The new website design is atrocious, I cant believe that is the real version of this 'new' wonderfull exchange
Activity: 356
According to a tweet from Moolah, MINT is temporarely offline due to "daemon" issues. They say they have contacted the devs. I have absolutely no idea what a "daemon" issue is but MINT will be back as soon as this is resolved

Good to know it will be back. I go the website and am like What the F.....!!!  Shocked
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
According to a tweet from Moolah, MINT is temporarely offline due to "daemon" issues. They say they have contacted the devs. I have absolutely no idea what a "daemon" issue is but MINT will be back as soon as this is resolved
Activity: 11
where is mintcoin on mintpal v2 HuhHuh  Undecided
Activity: 434
No mintcoin on the new mintpal?
Activity: 325
October 5th Mintcoin Community Podcast Update

^ YouTube Link^
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
IT ALREADY STARTED

first the website went down
then there will be issues with transferring coins from old to new site
then people will get mad
then new website is down
all hell breaks loose
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1010
What is going on with Mintpal right now? I get an error when I try to go to their website. I know they were doing so changes since they were acquired by Moolah but this is what I get when I go there

They are preparing for a relaunch.  Get updates on Twitter...

https://twitter.com/moolah_io
Activity: 3
What is going on with Mintpal right now? I get an error when I try to go to their website. I know they were doing so changes since they were acquired by Moolah but this is what I get when I go there

https://i.imgur.com/WArQ1tf.png
Happy Friday Everyone! Comment with your mintcoin address and grab some free mintcoins while they last! Don't forget to send to your wallet and earn up to 20% in free coins

Here? We're not allowed to post addresses in threads... can get the thread locked. It's only allowed in the sig.  Undecided

shoot! that doesnt work at all then - you can also post via twitter, facebook or reddit - sorry about that!
Activity: 672
Banned: For Your Protection
Happy Friday Everyone! Comment with your mintcoin address and grab some free mintcoins while they last! Don't forget to send to your wallet and earn up to 20% in free coins

Here? We're not allowed to post addresses in threads... can get the thread locked. It's only allowed in the sig.  Undecided
Activity: 613
Mintcoin: Get some
Actually, we are up 75% right now from where we were last month.
Activity: 364
Good luck to all. This will die out soon

If your unable to show any knowledge of this coin and WHY it would die out soon then your simply trolling.   Kiss

he wants to buy in as cheaply as he can  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Good luck to all. This will die out soon

LOL

Things people said would die out,

The Automobile, The Mobile Phone, The Home Computer , The Internet

And now Drum Roll Please , Mintcoin.

There is no more sure sign of Pending Success, as the random goober, that implies The End is near.

LOL
 Cool

FYI:
On 10-02-2014 Mintcoin Receives the Random Goober Certification which indicates Success is almost here.
 Cheesy

Jump to: