Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 205. (Read 1369778 times)

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
Nice to swing by Mintcoin thread and see so much activity.

I've been holding mint from it's inception and look forward to it's future.

Mintcoin paved the way for a lot of what we see today and as people tire of the newest buzzword coins that end being scams or the devs disappear, the older coins such as mint will be revisited by investors.

Keep pushing Mintcoin!
Activity: 425
Merit: 250

In essence, it's all in our own hands...

+1

It is. Mintcoin is community owned and operated and there are allot of us that understand the value and are dedicated to taking it to the next level.
The nice thing is our developers community is refining itself into a network of dedicated professionals donating their time and expertise into continually fine-tuning not only the technology but the overall business development of the coin.

We are organizing and growing - with that said many of us are long-term holders and will continue to grow the community and build the business structure while the world prepares itself for crypto integration led by Bitcoin.

There will be many of us and only the strong long lasting communities will survive. Mintcoin is similar to a banking account owned by the user and controlled by the community with a pre-calculated terms of service distributing dividends for saving on a monthly basis with no minimum balance or credit checks needed.

As long as the community moves forward continues to develop a user can either save or use their mintcoins at their own free will. If they choose to save they are rewarded.

To me this sounds like common sense once it is presented in a world where crypto currency is as common as a credit card or banking account today.

Following the rate of growth for social giants, search engines, websites, internet, computers I believe it is a very realistic goal to accomplish this in 10 years.

I have no idea what the value of Mintcoin will be but I do know that our audience is growing, our community is growing, or messaging is growing and people are excited and very interested in what we have to offer. Not just Mintcoin - but crypto currencies in general.

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Although the superiority over BTC is a fact, pretty much any PoS coin can claim the same. BTC is simply too slow and complicated in daily life to truly become our new global currency.

The only thing that can ever really rise the price of MINT is attracting the attention of both the masses and the big investors. Only then can it ever become a widely accepted currency and thus gain proper value.

In essence, it's all in our own hands...
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Anybody think there is a chance mint could hit $.01

Bitcoin over $350
Litecoin over $3
Some other coins around 5 cents right now.

Mintcoin at .01 cents is a sure bet in time,
The question of how much time , well that is the problem, no one knows when.
Maybe Next year , 5 years or 20 years.
The more it integrates into society the faster it's price will rise.

My Best Guess
is within 5 to 7 years it will be interwoven into society enough that the price starts to rise a lot due to use. But then why limit yourself to thinking 1 cent when bitcoin is over $350.
Mintcoin is superior to bitcoin in a lot of ways so why should bitcoin be worth more.
Mintcoin is its own miner does not require asics to run its network or require constant upgrades to keep the same output.

Just my 2 mint.

Cool

P.S.
if someone tells you it can't get that high, remember someone said the same thing about bitcoin a few years ago. But make your own decision based on what you see not what you are told.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Just my opinion

Please no hyping of any sort without facts to back it ! This price is due to the community's hard long efforts ! We dont need hype (Without facts or without being done) to raise this coin price ! Because hypes just fall down and hard efforts never fall down !
Thanking again the community for staying strong and fighting ! I dont care about price anymore !  Grin  

So back to the topic
Ya buddy , why do you think price would have a chance to go or hit $ 0.01 ?  Smiley
Activity: 44
Activity: 364
So.. moolah has given a rough ETA of 16hours for the remainder coins to be live. both on IRC and twitter.

Don't count on it. Every ETA they have been giving out during this whole entire relaunch has been wrong (by days not hours) the fact they are giving ETA in hours right now is laughable..

i'd personally rather that they took the time to do it right. i'm in no hurry to sell my mint way too cheap and i'm certainly not going to leave it sitting around on an exchange
Activity: 613
Merit: 500
Mintcoin: Get some
look at the bright side, no sell walls at every price point
 Shocked

Well someone just set up a 7 BTC wall at Cryptsy at .00000005 BTC. https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/156
It's not that big though... Good news is that we have dug our way out from being at .00000002  Grin
Activity: 613
Mintcoin: Get some
So.. moolah has given a rough ETA of 16hours for the remainder coins to be live. both on IRC and twitter.

Don't count on it. Every ETA they have been giving out during this whole entire relaunch has been wrong (by days not hours) the fact they are giving ETA in hours right now is laughable..
Activity: 84
Happy Friday Everyone! Comment with your mintcoin address and grab some free mintcoins while they last! Don't forget to send to your wallet and earn up to 20% in free coins

Here? We're not allowed to post addresses in threads... can get the thread locked. It's only allowed in the sig.  Undecided

shoot! that doesnt work at all then - you can also post via twitter, facebook or reddit - sorry about that!

1000000 Mintcoins sent to address in sig (CryptoMommy)  !
Hope you got it !
Just wanted to support in whatever way i can as you people doing really Great ! Simply awesome !
Keep minting guys Tongue
Thanks !!!!
Activity: 79
Activity: 574
Mintpal V2 is a nightmare from my POV.

Support's lag is measured in days, not hours. TX ID withdrawals not existing on the blockchain...

They really took some long backwards steps and I just hope they catch up ASAP.
Activity: 336
I'm going to hang in there with Mintpal for awhile.  All my funds are accounted for after the switch. 

I know I should have removed them before the changeover and I felt a little sick when they were offline for so long.

Volumes are picking up and  * no trading fees * are an incentive.
Mintpal v2 looks and feels good. I also left a few coins therein during the move-over. Some coins have drastically dropped.
Activity: 364
look at the bright side, no sell walls at every price point
 Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1090
I'm going to hang in there with Mintpal for awhile.  All my funds are accounted for after the switch. 

I know I should have removed them before the changeover and I felt a little sick when they were offline for so long.

Volumes are picking up and  * no trading fees * are an incentive.
Activity: 28
I completely agree with you. Besides, MINT worked fine on Mintpal before they started to screw things up... Still would be nice if it came back though.

And thanks for clarifying "daemon", things make a little more sense now  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1092
According to a tweet from Moolah, MINT is temporarely offline due to "daemon" issues. They say they have contacted the devs. I have absolutely no idea what a "daemon" issue is but MINT will be back as soon as this is resolved

Mintpal should have rephrased it like this,
_______________________________________________________________________________ ______
Our new batch of programmers are not really good at their jobs, so can you please have your Mintcoin programmers fix what our programmers broke,

Thank you.
_______________________________________________________________________________ _______

FYI :
Cryptsy has been working great.
More coins to trade with too.

Cool

P.S.
a daemon (/ˈdiːmən/ or /ˈdeɪmən/)[1] is a computer program that runs as a background process, rather than being under the direct control of an interactive user.
Activity: 425
Paspi is on IRC now.

MINTPAL DELISTED THIS COIN?

According to a tweet from Moolah, MINT is temporarely offline due to "daemon" issues. They say they have contacted the devs. I have absolutely no idea what a "daemon" issue is but MINT will be back as soon as this is resolved
Activity: 672
Banned: For Your Protection

Activity: 105
Jump to: