Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 210. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 425
Merit: 250
Wallet Upgrades: Please review the below recommendations and let me know your thoughts..

Homepage:
The homepage appears to hang up during the lock and unlock phase due to the embedded news feed. What do you think about removing that and adding a hard coded “Watch us on Youtube” image linking to https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUuJ8orI0WndsOx7SSCwZEw

Under that we could have simple hard coded textual links for 

•   Newsroom / Press Releases http://mintcoin.cc/category/mintcoin-news/
•   Marketing Reports http://mintcoin.cc/category/marketing-reports/
•   Learning Center http://mintcoin.cc/category/learning-center/
•   Developers Resources http://mintcoin.cc/category/developer-resources/
•   Facebook, Reddit, Twitter, Linkedin
•   Join Our Team! https://trello.com/mintcoindevelopment

Receive Bug:
When creating new addresses sometimes the wallet glitches and does not create the address. I have also noticed the amounts on the addresses sticking or zero out.

Loading:
Work on increasing load time.

Shopping / Donations:
The embedded link is causing issues throughout the wallet.

Let’s vote on this tab as you suggested:

Option 1:
Set page for recurring payments where someone can configure a Mintcoin address which they wish to pay every x amount of days a set amount of mintcoins
Offer a hard link to a page were people are able to see a list of community projects which are in need of support.

Option 2:
Work with an exchanges API and
Use this to populate wallet with the following statistics:
1.   Total estimated value BTC
2.   Total Minted Mintcoins   

Integrate market charts into the wallet.
Link to selected exchange (Mintpal?)
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Banned: For Your Protection
I'm speaking high of Mintcoin on the Poloniex trollbox. You should consider joining and speaking about Mintcoin too.

poloniex.com

Just got on Poloniex - did I miss anything fantastic??
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
Thank you Jessica for this awesome podcast! I know it will take time for confidence to return on Mintcoin and that at the beginning, that will look like a lot of energy for nothing. But eventually, the word will spread out. Keep on going!
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
I'm speaking high of Mintcoin on the Poloniex trollbox. You should consider joining and speaking about Mintcoin too.

poloniex.com
Sorry about that - there was not supposed to be a link at all - just an agenda.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10

No Offense to Panda, (Like the Bears)
But the Panda Devs come out with a New Great Idea every few months
Which causes a good Pump , but then fizzles.
Like their move from POW to POS which got them out of the litecoin only market.
(But Mint's POS has a higher rate and I don't have to leave my PC on all of the time to Stake like Panda,)

Buy All of the Panda you want, but keep your finger on the sell trigger so you are ready for the dump.
Last Pump was good for ~ a month before it started to drop.
(You can check their past trading history to confirm for yourself.)
 Cool

There is no reason to compete with other coins; that causes confusion and problems. You actually do not need to have your wallet open all the time; the stake goes by coin age. Leaving it open just helps secure the network.

Actually the poster was a hoax done by devs to cause distortion on the market. It caused massive buys and a dump when people realised it was not true.

Panda bank is not an online wallet
No iOS wallet

This is a conversation for another thread, but of course Pandabank is not an online wallet, it was never said to be one.
How many coins have an iOS wallet?
If you care to ask questions concerning PND, please come to that thread and actually ask questions.

Librexcoin has a staking iOs wallet Wink
Activity: 325
This is a conversation for another thread, but of course Pandabank is not an online wallet, it was never said to be one.
If you care to ask questions concerning PND, please come to that thread and actually ask questions.

+1 Please take this discussion off of Mintcoin's thread.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100

(But Mint's POS has a higher rate and I don't have to leave my PC on all of the time to Stake like Panda,)

Buy All of the Panda you want, but keep your finger on the sell trigger so you are ready for the dump.
 Cool

There is no reason to compete with other coins; that causes confusion and problems. You actually do not need to have your wallet open all the time; the stake goes by coin age. Leaving it open just helps secure the network.

Actually the poster was a hoax done by devs to cause distortion on the market. It caused massive buys and a dump when people realised it was not true.

No iOS wallet

Hate to be the one to break it you , But the Coins are in a competition for the people to buy them and keep them at a price above 0 so they do not become worthless.
There are currently a Limited Number of buyers until the coins become a part of everyday life. So I can get Mint and hold at 20% or Panda and hold at 2.5% .
It is a no-brainer Mint Wins Hands Down. Plus any coin that has a rate below 5% will fail when compared to buying utility stocks at 5%.

FYI :
I bounced in the PND forum a while back because they were talking junk about other coins for no reason. Informed them of what they should do to improve their coin.
Their 30 days of hype over nothing was silly at best.
The Panda Dev Dump is just starting to get into full swing.
Enjoy your Panda and I will enjoy my Mint.
 Cool

[/quote]

The coins are not in competition with each other to survive, they are in "competition" with themselves; if you have a decent coin, it will survive, may not be 100 SAT, but it will survive. Show where the IRC was talking junk about another coin. Was there possibly something said about another coin? Yes, more than likely, but just bad mouthing another coin for the heck of it does not happen there.
Have you heard on inflation, 20% is very good, but you do not want to saturate the market, you like to keep a steady growth.
30 days of hype over nothing? The devs do not want hype, that causes pumps and dumps. PND devs want a coin that can be mass marketed; will it succeed, we will find out.
But this post from you is exactly what I am talking about; "this coin is crap, that coin is a scam", do not compete with each other, continue working on your coin and the people will come. If you like a specific coin, great; if you like many coins, even better.
I never mined Mint, but there are some good coins and bad coins I have mined and/or bought. It does not bother me either way. It is like playing the stock market to me; I win some, I lose some, but I never feel bad about any losses.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062
One coin to rule them all
IS COIN DEAD ?

WTF 0 SAT IS COMING....  Shocked

VOLUME $ 50 - $160 - STOP DREAM AND DUMP THIS SHIT.

Go ahead and dump your coins.
I will my keep my MINT, for minting purpose. Nobody can prevent me doing so -  even if MINT is removed from every single exchange - I will still be minting for the lolz.
Activity: 770
Don`t get foolish cause of raiuk  Smiley
In the thread of PND he is talking bad about our coin
and comes now over here to promote PND.....
I sit also on a bag of MINT. See no problem to involved
in both coins. ATM we have 16btc buysupport at 2sat,
seems like we will see some action. Feel free to paarticipate both coins.
Yes please let's not discuss any types of FUD regarding other coins. Every one of these communities has a team of dedicated individuals working towards the same common goal. I would like to think of Mintcoin as a safe haven for collaboration and integration within crypto communities as a whole.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
[/quote]

Hate to be the one to break it you , But the Coins are in a competition for the people to buy them and keep them at a price above 0 so they do not become worthless.
There are currently a Limited Number of buyers until the coins become a part of everyday life. So I can get Mint and hold at 20% or Panda and hold at 2.5% .
It is a no-brainer Mint Wins Hands Down. Plus any coin that has a rate below 5% will fail when compared to buying utility stocks at 5%.

FYI :
I bounced in the PND forum a while back because they were talking junk about other coins for no reason. Informed them of what they should do to improve their coin.
Their 30 days of hype over nothing was silly at best.
The Panda Dev Dump is just starting to get into full swing.
Enjoy your Panda and I will enjoy my Mint.
 Cool
Activity: 105
Merit: 10

Cool

No iOS wallet

Cool

Jump to: