Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 281. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Banned: For Your Protection
Smiley

We are either going 80-100+ sat is very close, or a major leap in the 1000's.   Hard to tell, but either is good.

huge news!

.... hmmm - 1000's.....  Cool

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
wow sorry typing error, here's the fixed one Grin

https://i.imgur.com/eDhVZ5g.png

MINT -  MfnNGozdXuY8MQHt8V2hM7smBGVdnLBN4y
i made this for everybody but its not the best maybe someone with graphics experience can make a better one

Actually, I think it's quite good!!

Only 1 thing I can see - "comming" should be "coming".

Other than that, it's great!!  Wink

(Edit: Maybe you should consider putting your Mint address in your signature in case someone wants to tip you!)
Activity: 51
i made this for everybody but its not the best maybe someone with graphics experience can make a better one

https://i.imgur.com/eDhVZ5g.png

MINT -  MfnNGozdXuY8MQHt8V2hM7smBGVdnLBN4y
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
 Smiley

We are either going 80-100+ sat is very close, or a major leap in the 1000's.   Hard to tell, but either is good.

huge news!

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
New merchant!
http://www.coingas.com/
Steam Games gifted to your email

That's excellent. Do you have the big news regarding Mintcoin? Do you think it will drive new institutional investors to Mintcoin?
Activity: 325
New merchant!
http://www.coingas.com/
Steam Games gifted to your email
Is this a preview of things to come?
Activity: 8
If this news is true I could tell my friends about it and invest some.
But I dont want to lead them to a bad investment.
However I do believe the mintcoin team is working hard, and putting something good togheter for the coin.
So I'll probably buy some coins again and maybe tell my friends to buy some to.
Because I dont understand why more people dont see the environment saving features, and the price is so low again.
Maybe because of the premine, But I believe they are not spending it and using it for good projects later in the game.

People have commented about the lack of presence of the devs. When they announced the foundation, they said that it would take about a month to get it fully registered. That was about a month ago. We've had hints that its progressing nicely, it feels like there's some big news to come soon as a result.

I had a good look into the premine and as a result, bought a whole load more mint today at 4 sats. They've always said that it was for long term projects, they didn't just dump it an run like some have suggested.
Merit: 511
If this news is true I could tell my friends about it and invest some.
But I dont want to lead them to a bad investment.
However I do believe the mintcoin team is working hard, and putting something good togheter for the coin.
So I'll probably buy some coins again and maybe tell my friends to buy some to.
Because I dont understand why more people dont see the environment saving features, and the price is so low again.
Maybe because of the premine, But I believe they are not spending it and using it for good projects later in the game.
what are the predictions? is mint coming back? thinking about buyin a few Wink

The trade volume has tripled in the past 24 hours. Also, the bids in the 3 satoshi price has increased. The dev is about to announce some really big news for Mintcoin. The last thing the dev mentioned was to "hold onto your Mintcoins." Can't wait to see what the big news is and what it will do for a fresh shot of BTC into Mintcoins.

The dev for BlackCoin announced some big news some days back and BlackCoin made a huge jump up and almost tripled the previous price at the end of May 31. Hopefully, we will see a similar effect for Mintcoin.

And:

What if we had an awesome idea based on the MintCoin Fund that was supposed to bring awareness of the coin like no other idea before?
Wait...
but we HAVE that!

And this is not a fake announcement! We have already hinted at that several times!
https://twitter.com/MintcoinTeam/status/437175848912052224
https://twitter.com/MintcoinTeam/status/443597287798099968

Buy now or regret!

And:

When the MintCoin Fund is registered. Mintcoin Fund will be the world's first legally-registered NGO for a crypto, there's a reason why!

I'm "buyin' this"!  Wink

I'm starting to put the pieces together. It brings cryptos and Mintcoin before "everyman." It adds legitimacy and deep pockets can buy in. The idea is grand. If this works, we can go back to high prices again. If anyone looks at the order depth, it won't take a lot of BTCs at all to push us up 1,000% in price.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1722
https://youtu.be/DsAVx0u9Cw4 ... Dr. WHO < KLF

The trade volume has tripled in the past 24 hours. Also, the bids in the 3 satoshi price has increased. The dev is about to announce some really big news for Mintcoin. The last thing the dev mentioned was to "hold onto your Mintcoins." Can't wait to see what the big news is and what it will do for a fresh shot of BTC into Mintcoins.

The dev for BlackCoin announced some big news some days back and BlackCoin made a huge jump up and almost tripled the previous price at the end of May 31. Hopefully, we will see a similar effect for Mintcoin.

Great stuff! Its really good to see all of the dedicated Mintcoin supporters very active in this thread and the progress thats being made.

I have some changes in my personal life that are keeping me very busy at present, but I'm looking forward to being more involved with Mintcoin again in the coming months.

The automated payments system for the @FreeMintcoin twitter account got 'stuck' whilst I've been busy. However, I've just tweeted and will update and catch-up on the requests for all Free Mintcoin.

I also offered to do a new promo. via https://mywl.lt when Mintcoin was / is added.

It looks like Mintcoin was recently selected - not sure if its been added yet, but I'll commence with the new promo. over the next week or so.

Still holding a good number of Mintcoins, Minting and multi-pool mining 24/7 ofc  Smiley

Keep up the good work all !

And:

What if we had an awesome idea based on the MintCoin Fund that was supposed to bring awareness of the coin like no other idea before?
Wait...
but we HAVE that!

And this is not a fake announcement! We have already hinted at that several times!
https://twitter.com/MintcoinTeam/status/437175848912052224
https://twitter.com/MintcoinTeam/status/443597287798099968

Buy now or regret!

And:

When the MintCoin Fund is registered. Mintcoin Fund will be the world's first legally-registered NGO for a crypto, there's a reason why!

I'm "buyin' this"!  Wink
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I bought half a million today , that should speak for itself  Wink
I bought 7 million the last few days and keep mining it Smiley

How can you still mine mintcoin?
Are you mining it at one of those multipools or somewhere else.
Can you get alot of mintcoins doing that?

Yes at a multipool. I get about 60-70000 mint/24h with 800 khash

Edit:
At cryptoalts.com
Activity: 364
I bought half a million today , that should speak for itself  Wink

I'm "mining" at hashco.ws and have payment set in mint. With only 0.5mhs I get around 16000 mint a day.
Merit: 511
I bought half a million today , that should speak for itself  Wink

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I bought half a million today , that should speak for itself  Wink

Activity: 644
Why would a big investor buy into it? Theres 700 million unaccounted for? I doubt any smart money will be entering it for a while.. remember you asked when will it hit 1000 sats? Think 5 years or more after bitcoin has a big crash if ever.

If bitcoin has a crash , then all the altcoins will suffer the same fate.
None is mainly traded via usd , but vs btc so it will affect them all , and some of them even worse.

By your logic you contradict yourself. If bitcoin crashes altcoins rise since they trade vs btc.
yep this is true.and with btc going up now u will see the btc price drop on most alts but dollar value still the same
Activity: 364

mint btc volume has risen since the last few days so it looks like it's making a come back.

If only I finally received my refund from some crappy pre-order I did last year I could buy some more mint at this low price.
Jump to: