Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 37. (Read 1369777 times)

Activity: 384
Merit: 107
guys look at Espers2 Thread, they got 12k votes on livecoin so fast! Lets also start to vote to get there! I am sure Mint Community is also big and great, and after that Bittrex  Wink
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
I just invested into this coin Smiley I am thankful I got in before the price goes up! Cannot wait to see what happens with this coin. I have a good feeling about it.
Or you'll be a bagholder for a long time Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
I just invested into this coin Smiley I am thankful I got in before the price goes up! Cannot wait to see what happens with this coin. I have a good feeling about it.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Hello, everyone!

I have been in contact with MINTcoin for more than three years and I very so love it!

I have a good idea, and it is likely that it is also a "KILLER Application" for cryptocoin, and is built on MINTcoin!!!
And I want to use it to start a business.

I believe that this can also greatly help to MINTcoin and everyone in the world!!!!!!!!!

I have spent more than three years, and I have already spent all my savings on it.

Does anyone speak "Chinese"?
My English is very poor, so it is difficult to express my thoughts in English, so sorry.

My idea:
I want to do a website selling merchandise, and give customers a lot of discounts!
My website only received "MINTcoin"!!!
"98% OFF"!!!!!!!!!
Use "5% APR of MINTcoin" to absorb the difference!!!

(Thank you so much!)

Activity: 22
bought a bunch. I think this will be interesting the next few days. interest is rising

that is right
Activity: 29
bought a bunch. I think this will be interesting the next few days. interest is rising
Activity: 15
Does this coin have a future or is dying a slow death?? Anyone like to update please??
It cannot really go any lower than this, so if it ever gets revived, the upside is multiple-100%, while the downside is at most -50% (if you can buy at 2 sats), so make your choice.

That feels like you are saying "your dog cannot get any sicker than this so why have it put down" or something like that :S

If anything it is on a comeback, allot of people are finding out about this coin atm.
And with all these coins making massive comebacks atm (like reddcoin) everything is possible.
We have a bright future (always have).

I heard rumor that Mintcoin will be next pump after Reddcoin :-)

yes ,i had heard that ,too.because of  mint is so cheaper
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
Does this coin have a future or is dying a slow death?? Anyone like to update please??
It cannot really go any lower than this, so if it ever gets revived, the upside is multiple-100%, while the downside is at most -50% (if you can buy at 2 sats), so make your choice.

That feels like you are saying "your dog cannot get any sicker than this so why have it put down" or something like that :S

If anything it is on a comeback, allot of people are finding out about this coin atm.
And with all these coins making massive comebacks atm (like reddcoin) everything is possible.

I heard rumor that Mintcoin will be next pump after Reddcoin :-)

Take what you want from it, I'm patient.
Activity: 51
Merit: 1
Is there going to be a Raspberry Pi wallet anytime soon? SBCs like Raspberry Pi are energy efficient and do not take much space. Perfect for staking IMO.
Activity: 79

Activity: 18

Activity: 6
I can only buy this at bittres? Why is it not listed in coinmarketcap? What's the coinmarket cap, money supply , etc? Any link?

It is listed on coinmarketcap, and you can buy it on cryptopia.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mintcoin/
Activity: 370
Merit: 250
Activity: 88
I can only buy this at bittres? Why is it not listed in coinmarketcap? What's the coinmarket cap, money supply , etc? Any link?
Activity: 384
Merit: 107
What will be future development? Will Mint be listed on Bittrex?
Activity: 623
Merit: 500
Fortune favours the bold!
Order book on Cryptopia is starting to look good. 3 Satoshi's is the next step then bring on 10 Smiley
It's starting to come back to life. Very similar to bitbean and look where that went.
Activity: 71
Life is but a dream within a dream
Order book on Cryptopia is starting to look good. 3 Satoshi's is the next step then bring on 10 Smiley

Fantastic! Way to go!
Pages:
Jump to: