Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 356. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
Just sold my entire blackcoin and whitecoin for Mintcoin
TO THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON
Good move, there is definitely quite a potential for grow for mintcoin. But I'd prefer mintcoin doesn't go to the moon - we all know what happens to coin going to the moon.
Steady is the way of sustainable development.
Monero Core Team
I just created the BTC address "Donation, MINT wall": 1EYv5xbGehXcSA3WsmEygaBfnBx5UcsGNJ

I will not use any of these BTC before the community reach a consensus on how to use them (wait for a certain amount, buy progressively, one shot...)
The resulting mintcoins should go to where the community wants it to go. I suggest it goes to the Donation address for the Mintcoin Fund (MsKZ6xRSPJAVVJ7m1oZfNqVcpJ9MyvRzha).

It would be possible that we have a lot of things to announce in just a short amount of time Smiley

PLEASE make sure to double check when people repost these addresses that they are the same
moderdezigns is completely right here: the scam happened on another community.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I just created the BTC address "Donation, MINT wall": 1EYv5xbGehXcSA3WsmEygaBfnBx5UcsGNJ

I will not use any of these BTC before the community reach a consensus on how to use them (wait for a certain amount, buy progressively, one shot...)
The resulting mintcoins should go to where the community wants it to go. I suggest it goes to the Donation address for the Mintcoin Fund (MsKZ6xRSPJAVVJ7m1oZfNqVcpJ9MyvRzha).

It would be possible that we have a lot of things to announce in just a short amount of time Smiley

PLEASE make sure to double check when people repost these addresses that they are the same
Monero Core Team
Hello everyone,

Just wanted to stop by for a minute today and wish everyone in this great community a Happy Easter, and say that I hope you all have a wonderful day with your friends and families....

Have a GREAT day
Have a great Easter day everyone.
Ya, If everyone could report fraud donation addresses rather than replying 100x to the scammer who posted them,...

That'd be great.

I reported but thanks for the advise
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
Hello everyone,

Just wanted to stop by for a minute today and wish everyone in this great community a Happy Easter, and say that I hope you all have a wonderful day with your friends and families....

Have a GREAT day
Monero Core Team

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Ya, If everyone could report fraud donation addresses rather than replying 100x to the scammer who posted them,...

That'd be great.
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
The price has been stable for quite a while. retailers and consumers like price stability. How would you like to buy a card and pay 10.00 then the next day you find out you paid 150.00 for the same card?
Well if that's the case and u want the price to be where is it now and that it stays here, then i have to apologize u guys, i truly am sorry to bother u with my ideas, for bringing the price of the coin up.

OK thanks apology accepted
U r welcome. One other thing could u please point me to the direction where i could fill up my car and to grocery, so i can by milk and bread and pay out with my mint coins, i'll be glad to pay with them, bcs last time i've checked u needed real money to buy those things, and it was real money that i bought mintcoins with. Right now i don't need any of those things mint merchant r selling sorry. Thx
I'll see if we can work on adding a gas station and grocery store for you along with spell checker
That would be appreciated :-), but until then i guess i'll still have to pay those things with my hard earned salary, or selling mint to get my cash out, and buy mintcoins when gas stations and grocery stores establish mint coin as a paying currency. Btw I'm not from US or UK or any other English spoken country, so there can be spell error sorry for that, but maybe we can talk in my language and see how that goes ;-).

Yes use the 20% interest to pay for the extra things you need for now. I understand Trolls speak a different language so I apologize for my previous comment and have removed that portion
Apology accepted :-), i just hope i'm not another Troll for u, :-(, but then again, if u think i am that's your opinion and i can't do much about it :-(. I'll take your advice about those 20% and let me see where that takes me :-). Let Mintcoin live long and prosperous :-)
The price has been stable for quite a while. retailers and consumers like price stability. How would you like to buy a card and pay 10.00 then the next day you find out you paid 150.00 for the same card?
Well if that's the case and u want the price to be where is it now and that it stays here, then i have to apologize u guys, i truly am sorry to bother u with my ideas, for bringing the price of the coin up.

U r welcome. One other thing could u please point me to the direction where i could fill up my car and to grocery, so i can by milk and bread and pay out with my mint coins, i'll be glad to pay with them, bcs last time i've checked u needed real money to buy those things, and it was real money that i bought mintcoins with. Right now i don't need any of those things mint merchant r selling sorry. Thx

I'll see if we can work on adding a gas station and grocery store for you along with spell checker
That would be appreciated :-), but until then i guess i'll still have to pay those things with my hard earned salary, or selling mint to get my cash out, and buy mintcoins when gas stations and grocery stores establish mint coin as a paying currency. Btw I'm not from US or UK or any other English spoken country, so there can be spell error sorry for that, but maybe we can talk in my language and see how that goes ;-).

Yes use the 20% interest to pay for the extra things you need for now. I understand Trolls speak a different language so I apologize for my previous comment and have removed that portion

I'll see if we can work on adding a gas station and grocery store for you

a bunch of trolls from bc today

I think you are doing a great contribution with all the post in this thread.
Keep up the good work.
Cheers!

Thanks I appreciate the compliment
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062
One coin to rule them all

I think you are doing a great contribution with all the post in this thread.
Keep up the good work.
Cheers!
Regarding the Earth Day campaign for mintcoin: this is Sunday, please go around and take photos of either beautiful or polluted places. We will publish pictures on Earth Day.

Here is a template for the pictures for the Earth Day. I am not a graphic designer and I only have Gimp and Google Docs, so this is just to give you an idea of how it will look like - the picture is from stock archives, not mine and the text id made up - again this is just an example, but I encourage you to take a real picture and a real testimonial.
Remember: you just have to take a picture and possibly a one-liner. The rest will be handled by the web team.

I used the demotivators as the source (I just copied this one because it was the largest on Google image)

http://i58.tinypic.com/2vvuonl.jpg

(Source you can copy or edit)

If people didn't see this please participate

Hi, me and couple of guys on mintcoin irc r thinking to jump start mintcoin but we should put together some donations for 50-70 BTC to buy out that wall on mintpal. I know u all have millions of mintcoins witch u know what u can do with them at the current price. I know it's a long shot but it's worth to give it a try, what do u think?

Mintcoin donation address MouGyJfGihttTfSvj4BmT2cvkE42xsgPBs  Smiley, http://addie.cc/mintdonations
I welcome your efforts if they are sincere, but this makes absolutely no sense and as such, is very suspicious. You cannot buy Mint with Mint.. If you wanted to buy up the sell walls you would need BTC.

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Hi, me and couple of guys on mintcoin irc r thinking to jump start mintcoin but we should put together some donations for 50-70 BTC to buy out that wall on mintpal. I know u all have millions of mintcoins witch u know what u can do with them at the current price. I know it's a long shot but it's worth to give it a try, what do u think?

Mintcoin donation address MouGyJfGihttTfSvj4BmT2cvkE42xsgPBs  Smiley, http://addie.cc/mintdonations
I welcome your efforts if they are sincere, but this makes absolutely no sense and as such, is very suspicious. You cannot buy Mint with Mint.. If you wanted to buy up the sell walls you would need BTC.

Besides. Building up enough BTC for a one-time break of the sell walls is not a sustainable means of raising the price anyways. It is much more important to  focus on the value and utility of Mintcoin instead of the price.
Jump to: