Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 357. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
The price has been stable for quite a while. retailers and consumers like price stability. How would you like to buy a card and pay 10.00 then the next day you find out you paid 150.00 for the same card?
Well if that's the case and u want the price to be where is it now and that it stays here, then i have to apologize u guys, i truly am sorry to bother u with my ideas, for bringing the price of the coin up.

OK thanks apology accepted
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
The price has been stable for quite a while. retailers and consumers like price stability. How would you like to buy a card and pay 10.00 then the next day you find out you paid 150.00 for the same card?
Well if that's the case and u want the price to be where is it now and that it stays here, then i have to apologize u guys, i truly am sorry to bother u with my ideas, for bringing the price of the coin up.
It is frustrating to see Mint drop in value while every shit/scam coin pumps away.
Price doesn't matter now.
Remember:
1 Mint = 1 Mint

Of course price matters. No one will use or buy Mint if it has no worth.  Get real.
+1000000
Of course it metters. Price drives mintcoin and other coins forward along with great ideas that comes from people with brains behind the coin. Put that all together and u can't lose  Smiley.
Proud to announce a brand new, MINTCOIN exclusive store

http://s28.postimg.org/ko5jndzll/logo.png

http://mintwoot.com

Currently available

Brand new ATI R9 280x's

http://www.mintwoot.com/products/ati-amd-radeon-r9-280x-video-card

Battlefield 4 [Online Download Codes]

http://www.mintwoot.com/products/battlefield-4-pc-download-code

Dell ULTRASHARP U3014 30" IPS MONITOR (1 in stock)

http://www.mintwoot.com/products/dell-u3014-ultrasharp-monitor

Cool! Good work.

Also people keep buying stuff with mint and selling/buying mint on vault of satoshi. Also let's keep mining a the mint multipool!
You guys really need a new hobby
legendary
Activity: 1090
Merit: 1000
It is frustrating to see Mint drop in value while every shit/scam coin pumps away.
Remember:
1 Mint = 1 Mint

Of course price matters. No one will use or buy Mint if it has no worth.  Get real.
Regarding the Earth Day campaign for mintcoin: this is Sunday, please go around and take photos of either beautiful or polluted places. We will publish pictures on Earth Day.

Here is a template for the pictures for the Earth Day. I am not a graphic designer and I only have Gimp and Google Docs, so this is just to give you an idea of how it will look like - the picture is from stock archives, not mine and the text id made up - again this is just an example, but I encourage you to take a real picture and a real testimonial.
Remember: you just have to take a picture and possibly a one-liner. The rest will be handled by the web team.

I used the demotivators as the source (I just copied this one because it was the largest on Google image)

http://i58.tinypic.com/2vvuonl.jpg

(Source you can copy or edit)
Ok Full Memeber, if my rep is not good enough for u guys, what will u do for mintcoint jump start? My guess is nothing, just waiting for miracle to happen!

Yes, I am doing something, I am in dialog with the mintcointeam, and received my first task yesterday.
I did not say your plan is bad, just wondering how mint's will help, you need btc to remove a sell wall.
Please share more details about your plan.
Well it's obvious that mintcoin is not moving anywhere, my idea is to at least try to buy out that mintpal wall with i don't know 50-70 BTC and try to get price moving, it's a great coin and it's a shame that is not moving anywhere. Anyways for that community is the key role, so the members caring about this coin should participate from 0.1-1BTC so we can try to geather as meni BTCs to buy out that wall. That's my plan, it's a long shoot but it's worth it wouldn't u aggree?
i think its a bad plan, i think if we develop the community very well, and the market will become bigger! we shouldnt worry about the value. we should do the thinks what david say: web, code and market. thinking and discuessing more ideas about market here!! we have a lot brains
Great we need brains, but unfortunately, that didn't produce any big outcome so far, what good is the market for if mintcoin is worthless, i bet people (not all of course), feels that the coin is dying, bcs it's nothing going on on exchanges. But i might be wrong and a couple of if that or if this happens this coin will flourish.
Activity: 12
Ok Full Memeber, if my rep is not good enough for u guys, what will u do for mintcoint jump start? My guess is nothing, just waiting for miracle to happen!

Yes, I am doing something, I am in dialog with the mintcointeam, and received my first task yesterday.
I did not say your plan is bad, just wondering how mint's will help, you need btc to remove a sell wall.
Well it's obvious that mintcoin is not moving anywhere, my idea is to at least try to buy out that mintpal wall with i don't know 50-70 BTC and try to get price moving, it's a great coin and it's a shame that is not moving anywhere. Anyways for that community is the key role, so the members caring about this coin should participate from 0.1-1BTC so we can try to geather as meni BTCs to buy out that wall. That's my plan, it's a long shoot but it's worth it wouldn't u aggree?
i think its a bad plan, i think if we develop the community very well, and the market will become bigger! we shouldnt worry about the value. we should do the thinks what david say: web, code and market. thinking and discuessing more ideas about market here!! we have a lot brains
I'm willing to donate 0.2 BTC for starters, and let's go from here, everybody that cares about the mintcoin sould donate only the amount they can spare, we mignt fail but at least we where trying :-). So if u guys put up an official BTC address (that we all can trust), show it and i'll donate and hopefully the rest will follow :-)
Activity: 6
Remember:
1 Mint = 1 Mint
Activity: 6
Just sold my entire blackcoin and whitecoin for Mintcoin
TO THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON
legendary
Activity: 1090
Merit: 1000

Everybody calm down!

You want to have an donation address that you can rely upon? Use an official one Smiley

I will add a BTC donation address. there is no point in using MINT to buy MINT.
I aggree. Finally, someone with an idea :-). R u on mincoin irc right now?
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062
One coin to rule them all

Mintcoin donation address MouGyJfGihttTfSvj4BmT2cvkE42xsgPBs  Smiley, http://addie.cc/mintdonations

Seriously, you need to have a little better rep. in order for people to trust you.
Activity:    9
Position:    Newbie
Date Registered:    April 09, 2014, 07:07:40 PM

If you have a good cause and I believe in it - sure I will donate.
But like I said you need bitcoins to remove a sell wall, not mint.
Jump to: