Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 360. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I'll post the pic on the official forums. =)

I like the pic and if you can make more similar Mintcoin related pics that would be great!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
A new pool for MintCoin is available!
-> Come on to http://mnt.coins4everyone.com!

Pre-registration now open
Absolute 0 fee (including Auto & Manual payments).

Benefits of Mining @ coins4everyone.com:
* based in Europe
* 100% uptime so far
* dedicated servers w/redundancy, DDoS protection
* 0% fee
* pplns
* nice & caring support
* trustworthy & skilled admins

Come on, let's spread hash power! ;-)

i saw the hash power caused kinds of storm lol, lets see what happen.to it
Activity: 269
Merit: 250
Parsec Frontiers Pre-Sale 24.01.2018
I'll post the pic on the official forums. =)
Here is a fun picture I made up today. Spread it around.

http://i62.tinypic.com/wj6e69.jpg

P.S. I do think we need to link THIS forum to the website in big visible letters, as the poster implies above. We need people to end up here to see "the community".

I'm not sure if this is the best page to link newcomers to as there's a lot of B.S. that goes on in these forums. Don't get me wrong there are a lot of great community members including yourself but as people call it there is sometimes a steady stream of "fud" to wade through. I think they were mentioning the Mintcoin forum to get people to post more there and help greet newcomers
I liked this font better...

Here is a fun picture I made up today. Spread it around.

P.S. I do think we need to link THIS forum to the website in big visible letters, as the poster implies above. We need people to end up here to see "the community".
Activity: 2
Hello everyone.
I made an account and is my first post on a forum ever.
Beaverslayer... dont worry you did what you thought was good at the time.
As an older aged crypto convert, i know you have to promote, sometimes lose, sometimes win on business/ life.
For others, who want the price to "go to the moon" hehe etc.
At 20% return in first year, the actual price of a Mintcoin is not (much ) relevant...as is getting it out there.
If the price stays the same you still made 20%. 100% return is only 28 satoshis at this stage.
100s and 1000s of % rises are for pump and dump types.
Day trade if you must...just consider the build design of the coin for expected returns.
I am in mint precisely because this is not the kind of coin for trading.
Grow the roots....then the tree will grow...and you can harvest it for life.
One more thing.
The main Mintcoin page (.cc)
Has a forum..
Any new types would go to the forum there.
There is virtually no talk on that forum it is here.
Would it not be sensible to talk there?
As I said...I dont write on forums, but i read them...but noobs may not venture past the official pages, if not much there.
Have a good Easter and Mints for all our futures.
Nebo.
Activity: 59
I just want to give a big thanks to Beaverslayer who truly makes this community great! Even though I felt a bit disappointed at first when I read about the CoinKite thing and got my refund, I now feel more excited than ever about MINT! I will keep holding and buying more MINT nevertheless. Let's keep the train running!
Activity: 434
Now, let's redouble our efforts of building a superior infrastructure for MINT and getting it to the moon.

One step back, 1.0 x 10^9 steps forward.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
I also received the 150k i have donated for the coinkite, thanks for that, however i would still like to donate them for the development of the coin so if there are any new projects that need donations i would gladly send them.
I have not sold my coins and i am still holding them as i hope for a good mintcoin future Smiley
Activity: 672
Banned: For Your Protection
...{snip*} Now I won't be there for a few hours. No more drama please Grin

Oh... alright!  Grin

Don't worry DougB62, we're still going to bug you about that shirt you're wearing.... Cheesy Shocked

Haha! (I choked on my coffee... lol!)
Activity: 230

Oh... alright!  Grin

Don't worry DougB62, we're still going to bug you about that shirt you're wearing.... Cheesy Shocked
Activity: 230

With deepest regards
Ken Clark
Beaverslayer

Ken your commitment is great as usual. I just wanted to tell it's me that contacted Conkite a few days ago. I never knew at that time there was a "contest" to be listed though.
I'm so busy at the moment, it's the first time I read that you asked about it. Sorry for that.

Edit: I also refunded the people who donated, I hope everyone has received their coins back. Now I won't be there for a few hours. No more drama please Grin

Thanks, and thanks for asking me to stop on Twitter again...it's good that you stepped in like that.

Yes I received my donation back, you are truly a dedicated developer and we all appreciate the time and effort you put into our coin as well.

No more drama...I Promiss
Activity: 672
Banned: For Your Protection

Oh... alright!  Grin
Activity: 325

With deepest regards
Ken Clark
Beaverslayer

Ken your commitment is great as usual. I just wanted to tell it's me that contacted Conkite a few days ago. I never knew at that time there was a "contest" to be listed though.
I'm so busy at the moment, it's the first time I read that you asked about it. Sorry for that.

Edit: I also refunded the people who donated, I hope everyone has received their coins back. Now I won't be there for a few hours. No more drama please Grin
Somebody just sent me 25000 MINT, I assume either the dev or Coinkite, cause that is what I had sent to their "vote" address.

That was a batch of my newly minted coins. Nice to see em' back home again!

And Beaver, don't be so hard on yourself man. You're passionate about what you are interested in, and that will help this coin thrive. We all reserve the right to re-think our positions from new perspectives/standpoints. This is new for everybody, and all these possibilities make it fun, even the ones that don't pan out.

What's next? I would like to see some people with photoshop skills get some really nice Meme's going for Mintcoin. I am working on a simple but funny one this weekend with my minimal resources (web apps) and skills.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
One question, does anybody know why mintcoin is not moving after 3 weeks from 13-16 sat?

I been studding the marked closely the last 5 days, there is a huge sell wall between 15-23 sat. On mint pal is the sell wall 45 BTC, on cryptsy is it 30 BTC.
In current situations will it take 75 BTC to break 23 sat, that is a lot bitcoins!  
Thx for that  Smiley, so we r not gonna see any movement for a long time, i just hope it doesn't die  Cry. What's with the multipool, doesn't it work like @ BC to buy mintcoins and creates demand for mint? And it would be great if mintcoin had his own pool bcs Hashcows works poorly (in my case, it mines 3 or 4 hours than it's waiting for work, so not mining  Angry ).

Let me pump it a bit for you, with 1M buy at 14 Sat on MintPal  Tongue

Edited: Done

One question, does anybody know why mintcoin is not moving after 3 weeks from 13-16 sat?

I been studding the marked closely the last 5 days, there is a huge sell wall between 15-23 sat. On mint pal is the sell wall 45 BTC, on cryptsy is it 30 BTC.
In current situations will it take 75 BTC to break 23 sat, that is a lot bitcoins!   
Thx for that  Smiley, so we r not gonna see any movement for a long time, i just hope it doesn't die  Cry. What's with the multipool, doesn't it work like @ BC to buy mintcoins and creates demand for mint? And it would be great if mintcoin had his own pool bcs Hashcows works poorly (in my case, it mines 3 or 4 hours than it's waiting for work, so not mining  Angry ).

It seems like you would have better things to do
Activity: 676

Activity: 11
Removed it, because it is huge  Tongue

Ken, nothing to feel sorry about. You always do your best, your actions are really appreciated and I believe that the whole community recognizes this. Keep it up man !!!

I agree. Just registered an account on bitcointalk, but have been following Mintcoin and this thread since a few weeks before the end of POW, and I think it's people like you who makes the Mintcoin community great! Smiley
Jump to: