Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 383. (Read 1369778 times)

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062
One coin to rule them all
How many MINT coins is there in circulation?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
can anyone tell me roughly what the mint payout per mh/s at hashcows is?

Hi, i have approx 10k/12K Mintcoins by day with my little 450 kh/s

https://hashco.ws/  has a 28 day average of .00523 btc per day/mh according to poolpicker.eu, making it the most profitable pool on average. That's pretty amazing considering Mint supporters can use it for direct Mint payouts.

As I predicted a few pages back, interest in mint is starting to rise again. Now is a great time to mine at hashcows or buy the coin and let it start gaining interest.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0

Hi, i have approx 10k/12K Mintcoins by day with my little 450 kh/s
Activity: 133
Merit: 11
I've been thinking of how mintcoin could be marketed and I think pursuing the route of "energy efficient" is perhaps not as great potential as marketing it as a "store of cryptowealth with accessibility to merchants exchanges etc."

Basically there is a demographic within the Bitcoin community who use services such as "cloud mining" from cex.io- they sell shares which can easily be converted back to bitcoin. They don't purchase such cloud mining for its mining services, but rather as a sort of store for their bitcoin wealth for the following reasons:

• They can sell their mining hashrate at any time; typically at the end of the week
  • They can make a small profit when they sell on their hashrate as its kind of like an exchange
  • They also as an added bonus keep whatever coins they mined.

There's a lot of people within the bitcoin community I believe who have a pot of bitcoins but dont want to just hide it under the rainbow and let it sit there idol when it could be making them money. I think mintcoin could be marketed to such individuals but I don't think the "energy efficient" approach will get them going.

If you think about it, mintcoin is a perfect store of wealth for the following reasons:

• Price has a stable floor of 12 satoshi and minimal buy orders will increase its price.
  • The multipool provides continual buy order support
  • The interest rate of 20% being collected at 20 day intervals means that the risk is much lower as people could theoretically cash out and still have received some of their coinage.
  • There is existing infrastructure- merchants, very good developer etc.
  • It's been around for a long time and still going strong

Activity: 210
I have 750 khash and i got 21k mint last 24 hours. That equals about 28k / mh (or 0.004 BTC/mh at current price)
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

That's what id like to know as well. I'd also like to know how many mh/s is actually mining on the pool
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Hey guys and gals,

Help out by asking these guys to accept MINT:

1) mcx.com =they could work it into their infrastructure to accept MINT to top up an account and use it for mobile payments
[email protected]
[email protected]

2) gimp.org (open source alternative to Photoshop)=These guys already accept Bitcoin for donations and their program is awesome. Help us by emailing them and asking them to incorporate a MINT button too.
I'm not entirely sure how to contact these guys:
http://www.gimp.org/mail_lists.html

3) [email protected]
These guys are Canada's biggest and best fiat to BTC and LTC exchange. We need these guys on board to add legitimacy and mass adoption of MINT.

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
This faucet updated their wallet, and was added back via a request by some person/people here. It's currently dry, so thought I'd let everyone know.

Share the Mint! http://coinok.pw/faucet/mint/

Thanks for the heads up!
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Can someone tell me how often mintcoin is minting in wallet? After about 20 days or everyday? Can someone post here screenshot of his wallet with frequency of minting?

Entire network average is probably around 1 month. Can be as low as 20 days.
In the end it does not matter if it takes 20 or 30 days. You will still average out of 20% during first year.  Wink
Activity: 490
Can someone tell me how often mintcoin is minting in wallet? After about 20 days or everyday? Can someone post here screenshot of his wallet with frequency of minting?

every 20/21 days.
Activity: 11
someone know the mintbay tech support e-mail?
Activity: 672
Banned: For Your Protection
Mintcoin Referral Links.... Ill click yours if you click mine? Smiley   Or the next person down can add theirs, the next person clicks that, adds theirs... so on.  Whatever.... just thought we could keep it friendly...

http://mintcoin.cyanrainbow.com/?id=2070

Good idea  Smiley  here's mine - http://mintcoin.cyanrainbow.com/?id=25
Activity: 672
Banned: For Your Protection
This faucet updated their wallet, and was added back via a request by some person/people here. It's currently dry, so thought I'd let everyone know.

Share the Mint! http://coinok.pw/faucet/mint/
Activity: 7
Mintcoin Referral Links.... Ill click yours if you click mine? Smiley   Or the next person down can add theirs, the next person clicks that, adds theirs... so on.  Whatever.... just thought we could keep it friendly...

http://mintcoin.cyanrainbow.com/?id=2070
Activity: 185
Since I updated the the 1.8 wallet, I keep randomly noticing that the wallet will go from fully sync'd to suddenly saying ~7800 blocks remaining. (or a similar number but it's always close to 8k when I notice it)

If I let it go it eventually syncs again but this can't be normal... anyone else experiencing this??

Hello,
If you're using 1.8 wallet, you can safely ignore sync problems. Just hover your mouse on the "syncing" text, if it says last generated block is generated just a few seconds/minutes ago, then you're fine.

There are some rogue clients on the network that announce wrong block heights (they are people who did not upgrade to 1.7 or upgraded late, and still haven't noticed), when such a client connects to you, it confuses your client. Your client disconnects them, but the estimate on UI stays there. So it's really a display issue.
So what's the status of mintcoin? We need some more activity here
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011
In the last week I've mined a lot of coins but always... ALWAYS... I have the same... "UNCONFIRMED... GENERATED BUT NOT ACCEPTED"... why?

what I'm doing bad?... why I can't get a confirmed block from my stacked coins?

Thanks in advance....

wich version of the wallet do you have pal?

v 1.8.0.0

And I have deleted all blocks and peers files and chainstate in order to download the updated files... I'm with this situation from more than a week and I don't know what to do... please... help...

Thanks

Please try this and let us know how it goes. Remember wallet.dat is your mintcoins, so make sure it's safe: http://www.reddit.com/r/MintCoin/comments/22vihb/updated_to_wallet_18_now_stuck_on_block_227004/

Yes... I've done this but I will try another time in order to make sure...

I just threw entire folders in the trash when I did it, minus wallet.dat of course.

I've done it... for fourth time and I'm downloading now the blocks... but I think this time will be as other times... I don't know what is happening but I'm pretty sure that this is not the problem... anyway... I'm trying your solution in order to discard things...
Did you run "checkwallet" in debug window? If it reports any missing/extra coins, you can run "repairwallet" there.

Redownloading the blockchain doesn't always sync wallet's cached information with the downloaded blockchain, your wallet might think it has some funds which it doesn't, and then generate stakes based on them.

Now it's working  Grin

I don't know why but it is working...

I deleted all old files and I changed my conf file and now it's working

Thanks to everybody  Wink
Activity: 269
Parsec Frontiers Pre-Sale 24.01.2018
Since I updated the the 1.8 wallet, I keep randomly noticing that the wallet will go from fully sync'd to suddenly saying ~7800 blocks remaining. (or a similar number but it's always close to 8k when I notice it)

If I let it go it eventually syncs again but this can't be normal... anyone else experiencing this??

recently spent a lot of time in the Clean Water Coin IRC chat room while testing their wallet for fixes. It sounds like you could have one of several possible problems.

This helped me tremendously with issues I was having with the wallet. It was a temporary fix to bypass issues with bad code.

BACK UP WALLET.DAT

We are going to be re-naming your Mintcoin -qt.exe file

1. Close your wallet if it is open.
2.. Go to your MINTCOIN wallet folder and right click on "Mintcoin -qt.exe", and rename it to "Mintcoin -qt -salvagewallet -repairwallet -connect=0.exe"
3. Start Wallet and see if it helps.

If not:

1. Your Mintcoin.conf file needs to be updated to all known GOOD nodes. If it has nodes (IP addresses) that are the wrong block height, your wallet will not be able to synch right. One thing I also noticed is that a lot of people aren't keeping their .conf file in the %appdata%\Mintcoin folder, and are instead keeping it in the wallet folder. Move it over to the %appdata%\Mintcoin folder if this is the case.

These are my current .conf file settings, and my wallet just minted on time successfully yesterday, so they are working just fine. You can open your .conf file and see if your values are different. If they are, try pasting mine in and restarting wallet.

testnet=0
listen=1
addnode=82.73.249.168
addnode=173.69.49.106
addnode=82.131.33.87
addnode=96.244.241.62
addnode=79.103.60.211
addnode=115.187.228.119
addnode=93.103.143.167
addnode=71.204.235.217
addnode=50.171.251.116
addnode=65.25.244.83