Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 386. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Mint is one hell of a fighter but the massive coin cap is definitely starting to catch up with us. Not sure what the best way to mitigate that might be.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Still loving this coin. Check the graphs there's really no other coin that comes close to mint. It will rise eventually but without the big drops. I expect 50 Satoshi before the end of this summer.
Activity: 155
VOTE FOR MINTCOIN
please donate for dev.
BTC: 13MVMftimCmpQEsryo47pTs97ubmwkT31Y
LTC: Lh9ChfS1X3YWXmapr66nQjj3qZmys3qkNw
DOGE: DJMxzVrURhmsWFZHCjK5kDVHEqP5FcfGvy
Activity: 156
Guido
Why does Blackcoin still keep going up in price but Mintcoin stays the same... Undecided

Because there are way too many Mint, People see a huge sell order and it puts them off from investing, IMO.

someone understands the influence of dump over 20btc in buying from the Multipool?Huh (per day)

It´s BTC come from other currencies injected in the market BC
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
Why does Blackcoin still keep going up in price but Mintcoin stays the same... Undecided

Because there are way too many Mint, People see a huge sell order and it puts them off from investing, IMO.
Guido
Just mine DOGE and buy MINT or if you want to multipool and get paid in MINT, use Hashcows.  Smiley

mintpool.us has been recived donation to do a job. People likes automations.

Compare the web homes

Where u see promoted mint...https://hashco.ws/
where u see promoted BC ... http://blackcoinpool.com/

differences are abysmal!!!!

you do not like a lot of mint is purchased daily?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Android wallet update:

Hello everybody; I'm working on a Java MintCoin library and an Android wallet.

For best security and long term development, I forked from latest bitcoinj last week. Converted it to Scrypt. Made it able to communicate with my local Mintcoin wallet over network. I just updated it to understand and accept PoS/PoW hybrid blocks, and I can announce you that it can sync with the blockchain from genesis block up to #239870, which is generated just minutes ago Smiley

There are some missing features yet:

- It can validate PoW block difficulties (calculation is a little different in PoW/PoS hybrids than pure PoW coins, PoS blocks affect calculations, and modifying bitcoinj library for this task really had some challenges) ; but it doesn't try to validate PoS block difficulties yet (this is a security issue and will be fixed before releasing)

- It doesn't verify POW block rewards (due to the fact that I couldn't find a specific pseudorandom generator implementation that decides on randomized POW block rewards). I don't think this would be an issue as the main use case would be a Simple Payment Verification wallet, checkpoints will cover our security up to removal of PoW from MintCoin (though it will be nice to have the checks in place)

- Minting: It's now almost clear that minting would be possible even in SPV wallet mode. I will annonuce details later. I have to figure out validating PoS blocks first.

- UI: I'm just trying to get the pure library working properly now. Once the library is working, it'll be very easy to fork/make an Android App that uses it

- Bloom filters: Here is a request for the community: Current Mintcoin wallet doesn't support Bloom filters. Bloom filters allow SPV clients download only the transactions they're interested in (instead of all transactions in blocks), reducing mobile users' data usage dramatically. Please put a bounty on it so that someone can merge it from bitcoin client. Android wallet will work without Bloom Filter support in the main client, but its data usage would be much more.

Amazing news! Great! You are awesome!

I agree this is great news! Thanks
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Just mine DOGE and buy MINT or if you want to multipool and get paid in MINT, use Hashcows.  Smiley
Guido

Some suspect it's manipulation by the developers or whales. If you want to make quick money, play BC

multipool es big, 3500mh/s scrypt and 14Th/s sha-256

price por 1mh/s 0,005 btc

3500*0,005= 17,5 btc per day only scrypt

mintpool.us has been failure, they have stolen donations from our community!!!!
Activity: 14
Android wallet update:

For best security and long term development, I forked from latest bitcoinj last week. Converted it to Scrypt. Made it able to communicate with my local Mintcoin wallet over network. I just updated it to understand and accept PoS/PoW hybrid blocks, and I can announce you that it can sync with the blockchain from genesis block up to #239870, which is generated just minutes ago Smiley

- It can validate PoW block difficulties (calculation is a little different in PoW/PoS hybrids than pure PoW coins, PoS blocks affect calculations, and modifying bitcoinj library for this task really had some challenges) ; but it doesn't try to validate PoS block difficulties yet (this is a security issue and will be fixed before releasing)

- It doesn't verify POW block rewards (due to the fact that I couldn't find a specific pseudorandom generator implementation that decides on randomized POW block rewards). I don't think this would be an issue as the main use case would be a Simple Payment Verification wallet, checkpoints will cover our security up to removal of PoW from MintCoin (though it will be nice to have the checks in place)

- Minting: It's now almost clear that minting would be possible even in SPV wallet mode. I will annonuce details later. I have to figure out validating PoS blocks first.

- UI: I'm just trying to get the pure library working properly now. Once the library is working, it'll be very easy to fork/make an Android App that uses it

- Bloom filters: Here is a request for the community: Current Mintcoin wallet doesn't support Bloom filters. Bloom filters allow SPV clients download only the transactions they're interested in (instead of all transactions in blocks), reducing mobile users' data usage dramatically. Please put a bounty on it so that someone can merge it from bitcoin client. Android wallet will work without Bloom Filter support in the main client, but its data usage would be much more.

Great Work Really
Activity: 493

Some suspect it's manipulation by the developers or whales. If you want to make quick money, play BC
Activity: 14
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
Thanks for the link, I had wondered where I fell Smiley
top 200 so far, would like to get in the top 100 soon Cheesy

I envy you.  Cry
Activity: 429
Merit: 250
Thanks for the link, I had wondered where I fell Smiley
top 200 so far, would like to get in the top 100 soon Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
client should have bloom filter after 0.8.5 already forked...

Why not use litecoinj as a base? Are unit tests integrated?
Activity: 307
Merit: 252
Android wallet update:

Amazing news! Great! You are awesome!
Activity: 613
Mintcoin: Get some
Activity: 42
It sounds like we are really close to an android wallet release; do we have a loose ETA?

I only have an iphone Cry
Activity: 42
That great Papsy!

Also im announcing that the vaultofsatoshi market USD/MINT works perfectly, all orders i have ask with a good market price in dollars have been fullfilled

already sold 9$ worth of mint all orders filled in matter of 30 minutes.

Is you wanna sell, go directly to fiat market is better than exchanging for BTC

All you big holders, Ask with a good price some ammount to make the market more liquid on Mint.

Activity: 182
It sounds like we are really close to an android wallet release; do we have a loose ETA?
Jump to: