Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 385. (Read 1369778 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011
In the last week I've mined a lot of coins but always... ALWAYS... I have the same... "UNCONFIRMED... GENERATED BUT NOT ACCEPTED"... why?

what I'm doing bad?... why I can't get a confirmed block from my stacked coins?

Thanks in advance....

wich version of the wallet do you have pal?

v 1.8.0.0

And I have deleted all blocks and peers files and chainstate in order to download the updated files... I'm with this situation from more than a week and I don't know what to do... please... help...

Thanks

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
In the last week I've mined a lot of coins but always... ALWAYS... I have the same... "UNCONFIRMED... GENERATED BUT NOT ACCEPTED"... why?

Thanks in advance....

wich version of the wallet do you have pal?
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011

Thanks in advance....
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Ok so, I am having nothing but issues with this new wallet. Every time I turn around it stops syncing, I have to close and reopen. Then the coins I have minted will be lost. Is there a node I need or something I am doing wrong? I am really getting tired of loosing coins.
Hello,
If you're using 1.8 wallet, you can safely ignore sync problems. Just hover your mouse on the "syncing" text, if it says last generated block is generated just a few seconds/minutes ago, then you're fine.

There are some rogue clients on the network that announce wrong block heights (they are people who did not upgrade to 1.7 or upgraded late, and still haven't noticed), when such a client connects to you, it confuses your client. Your client disconnects them, but the estimate on UI stays there. So it's really a display issue.

I am sort of gathering that things are ok. I am running 1.8. But I am just getting so many accepted blocks. Is there a reason for this?

I also read I dont need my wallet open to mint new coins? But if that is the case, why is it when I leave my wallet closed and then open it, nothing new happens? I have only minted when my wallet was open, synced, and unlocked. I am just trying to get some clarification.
Nope, you are not loosing any coin age when you close it. But to mint you must have you wallet open.
Activity: 151
Permission-based advertising platform
Ok so, I am having nothing but issues with this new wallet. Every time I turn around it stops syncing, I have to close and reopen. Then the coins I have minted will be lost. Is there a node I need or something I am doing wrong? I am really getting tired of loosing coins.
Hello,
If you're using 1.8 wallet, you can safely ignore sync problems. Just hover your mouse on the "syncing" text, if it says last generated block is generated just a few seconds/minutes ago, then you're fine.

There are some rogue clients on the network that announce wrong block heights (they are people who did not upgrade to 1.7 or upgraded late, and still haven't noticed), when such a client connects to you, it confuses your client. Your client disconnects them, but the estimate on UI stays there. So it's really a display issue.

I am sort of gathering that things are ok. I am running 1.8. But I am just getting so many accepted blocks. Is there a reason for this?

I also read I dont need my wallet open to mint new coins? But if that is the case, why is it when I leave my wallet closed and then open it, nothing new happens? I have only minted when my wallet was open, synced, and unlocked. I am just trying to get some clarification.
As far as the inflation thing, I was referring to fiat currencies.

Yes me too Wink

I have big hopes for crypto currency.

With all the coins out there, i think that it is a competition. Altcoins is just a lab for what will emerge for the 2.0 of bitcoin. We dont know yet.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Sorry if i look excited Wink i m not i just pointed something that i feel wrong in your post. I know all that, that s why i m currently buying mint.

Again i m not excited, but there were not a single currency that was "proven". They all failed, and thanks to inflation.

Mint looking very good but not the short term like BC. Anyway with the last pump i don t think that BC will go much higher for the time being. Mint on the contrary Wink

I'm kidding with you about the excited thing  Grin

As far as the inflation thing, I was referring to fiat currencies. I agree with you that Mintcoin is a longterm hold. It's just soooo undervalued at this price. I think it will steady rise the next few weeks with people wanting to get on board.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
PGP 9CB0902E
mint is still young, and has already a decent userbase, many exchanges supporting it and many merchants, like many others have pointed out. We need to start spending them, they must circulate if we want this to work.

The road to stability is long and bumpy, mint is still a toddler, with time on its side.
No need to worry.

And on another note:
Avoid thinking and dividing your selves in MyCoin Vs TheOtherCoin attitude.
It is a false dilemma, fake problem, it only serves to divide the cryptocommunity.

No coin is better than any other coin, this is pointless.

Your coins are tools. All coins, all currencies in the world are merely tools. It is up to the user to put those tools to good use.
Do not enter false dilemmas like that.
Ya, well there are a lot of dollars out there too Wink
that what i mean! those $, mintcoin is using them to stabilize his value whereas bc use them to increase his value since it doesn t have dilution.

Whoa, no need to get excited. The coins added aren't enough to cause effect in the market. They, are however a great reason to buy and hold Mint.

Every proven currency in the world has inflation.

-Mintcoin already has 44 merchants
-We are listed on all major alt coin exchanges, AND Bitcoin exchange Vault of Satoshi
-Coin control in latest wallet
-Android coming soon
-Pays 20% interest 1st year, 15% 2nd, 10%, and then 5% per year until cap of 70 Billion.

So get on board before the first year is up! The price depends on you  Wink

Don't forget to subscribe mintcoin subreddit   http://www.reddit.com/r/MintCoin/ and like us on facebook     https://www.facebook.com/MintCoin

Sorry if i look excited Wink i m not i just pointed something that i feel wrong in your post. I know all that, that s why i m currently buying mint.

Again i m not excited, but there were not a single currency that was "proven". They all failed, and thanks to inflation.

Mint looking very good but not the short term like BC. Anyway with the last pump i don t think that BC will go much higher for the time being. Mint on the contrary Wink
that what i mean! those $, mintcoin is using them to stabilize his value whereas bc use them to increase his value since it doesn t have dilution.

Whoa, no need to get excited. The coins added aren't enough to cause effect in the market. They, are however a great reason to buy and hold Mint.

Every proven currency in the world has inflation.

-Mintcoin already has 44 merchants
-We are listed on all major alt coin exchanges, AND Bitcoin exchange Vault of Satoshi
-Coin control in latest wallet
-Android coming soon
-Pays 20% interest 1st year, 15% 2nd, 10%, and then 5% per year until cap of 70 Billion.

So get on board before the first year is up! The price depends on you  Wink

Don't forget to subscribe mintcoin subreddit   http://www.reddit.com/r/MintCoin/ and like us on facebook     https://www.facebook.com/MintCoin
BLACKCOIN RISE!

I got to hand it their marketeers, Look at that PRICE JUMP   Shocked

This is GREAT for MINTCOIN! Any mainstream attention for Blackcoin is mainstream attention for MINTCOIN.

Proof of Stake is the future, and Mint pays the Interest.

Did you miss the Blackcoin train?  DON'T DISPAIR, MINT TRAIN BOARDING NOW!

ALL  ABOARD!

Actually, this is the small interest rate of blackcoin that make his strength.

I like getting new coins every 20 days! But hey, it's not a competition.

of course you like Smiley
 but it s dilution, you have more coins floating out there.
BLACKCOIN RISE!

This is GREAT for MINTCOIN! Any mainstream attention for Blackcoin is mainstream attention for MINTCOIN.

ALL  ABOARD!

I like getting new coins every 20 days! But hey, it's not a competition.
MINT seems to hold such great fundamentals, yet is SUPER boring on Mintpal compared to the "other" coin. Am I missing something basic here!?

Nope, just wait for it  Wink
Activity: 546
PGP 9CB0902E
Gaining value and market share is a long and bumpy journey for a new coin.
Mint is on many xchanges already, it is being distributed quite a lot, in relation to other coins.

Many merchants have stepped up too as well and accept mint. Mint is only gaining value.
The price dips are always great for buying more, so when we'll face our first dip, don't worry!
Time is on our side, everyone/  
Activity: 490
MINT seems to hold such great fundamentals, yet is SUPER boring on Mintpal compared to the "other" coin. Am I missing something basic here!?
BLACKCOIN RISE!

ALL  ABOARD!

BLACKCOIN RISE!

ALL  ABOARD!
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Jump to: