Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 423. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 185
Merit: 100
@Beaverslayer
I'm planning on starting a github fork of bitcoinj or digibytej in the weekend for a base of the android wallet. I think I digged deep enough in the mintcoin C++ codebase to make this conversion. Once the library is done, rest is just UI, and can be forked from any coin wallet.

I'll start the project on github, and will provide write access to the repo for interested parties. I want all the changes of mint from bitcoinj or digibytej to be recorded in github, so it will be easy to merge upstream changes later. (As far as I can see, digibytej started as a brand new project, and uploaded bitcoinj + their changes in a single commit, which makes it hard to keep track of what they changed)

I haven't tested any coin's android wallets myself, if there are differences in look & feel of them, I'll be happy to know.

Still, if anyone already started this, please don't stop development Smiley This message is just FYI, not a commitment yet.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Hi,

considering mintcoin to be really interesting altcoin ... brings some new concepts and is not just another BTC/LTC clone that's why we decided we will be opening our exchange sifro.co with MINT/EUR and MINT/BTC pairs Smiley (apart from EUR/BTC and USD/BTC of course).

Live trading will start in around 1 month Smiley Register to get invitation soon (we are doing invitation process to be able to regulate inflow of users so that we will not be DDoSed suddenly)

Run by company in Slovak Republic TSI Group s.r.o. (similar to US Ltd.). With 2 banking partners in Europe (one Slovak and one German bank) and in negotiation with Brazilian banks to reach South America market easier (without need to wait for international wires)

edit: some improvements in English grammar :|

good choice!!!
Activity: 124
Merit: 101
Hi,

considering mintcoin to be really interesting altcoin ... brings some new concepts and is not just another BTC/LTC clone that's why we decided we will be opening our exchange sifro.co with MINT/EUR and MINT/BTC pairs Smiley (apart from EUR/BTC and USD/BTC of course).

Live trading will start in around 1 month Smiley Register to get invitation soon (we are doing invitation process to be able to regulate inflow of users so that we will not be DDoSed suddenly)

Run by company in Slovak Republic TSI Group s.r.o. (similar to US Ltd.). With 2 banking partners in Europe (one Slovak and one German bank) and in negotiation with Brazilian banks to reach South America market easier (without need to wait for international wires)

edit: some improvements in English grammar :|
legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001
不错  薄荷一直在进步   不要放弃

薄荷是超级大
Activity: 230
who is beaverslayer1.

I am, the beaverslayer1 is actually my reddit name...

can you update us better then mr1quicky did? thanks

Well, I am not the one building the wallet, I'm the one the wallet builders have to keep in contact with and deliver the wallet to to collect the said bounties.

But all that aside, as soon as anything new arises, this will be the first place I'll post to. Each day I will also update the amount of the bounties as more people donate to the cause.

so mr1quicky still at it, or other devs.

So far no one has contacted me in regards to building the wallet, but I suspect that will change soon.

As I said in the OP, it would most likely get done sooner if more than one person worked on it, and a few people got together as a team to each work on the three different aspects required for the full bounties, as well as the best Android wallet available.
Activity: 224
who is beaverslayer1.

Well, I am not the one building the wallet, I'm the one the wallet builders have to keep in contact with and deliver the wallet to to collect the said bounties.

But all that aside, as soon as anything new arises, this will be the first place I'll post to. Each day I will also update the amount of the bounties as more people donate to the cause.

so mr1quicky still at it, or other devs.
who is beaverslayer1.

who is beaverslayer1.

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Heres final upload of 1.7 mac client.
Changes:
- icons fixed and transparent icon backround.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pkvk45dwarh0lzs/mintcoin-v1.7.1-macosx.dmg
(upload name 1.7.1. Client still says 1.7. Nothing else is changed)
who is beaverslayer1.

goog
Mintcoin的钱包  昨天下载下来了    现在可以转到钱包里面了   让他沉睡吧
Activity: 597
Merit: 500
Marketing Initiative

As I mentioned before, I am starting some marketing campaigns for Mintcoin, but I need your support. The 700,000,000 Mintcoin premine does not cover marketing; that falls on the shoulders of the community. Please send BTC donations to:

1FVprfPVqQXVcFhwk97fSnVgd1hHhZjFcv

I will need BTC because it will need to be converted quickly into fiat cash. I pay for the advertising services using my credit card. I will put whatever money of my own into the marketing campaigns that I can, however, my funds are limited and will eventually run out. Any help you can provide is appreciated.

As for confidentiality, I won't be releasing details of my campaigns. This is to protect the campaigns from copycats and also decreased competitive pressure makes my campaigns tastier and less expensive due to less bid competition. To ensure that I am legitimate, I will be sending marketing campaign details to David Latapie. I have already PM'ed him with some of the marketing campaigns I will be running soon. But, I will need the community's help to get them off the ground.

About Me

My background is in marketing. My approach is varied, however, my aim is to make an impact on the viewer and to get them to take action. People move away from painful experiences, but migrate towards pleasurable experiences. I also like to hit hard and fast. I like clean and simple designs since I feel these sit better with the viewer and tend to stay in the mind longer. I don't like sneaky tactics and I don't use anything offensive in advertising to get a response. I like to keep things clean. Clean and simple.

Marketing: What you need to know

Please donate. I will do my best to run the marketing campaigns to the best of my abilities. The point of marketing is to get the word out to the masses about the power and importance of Mintcoin and how it will have a positive effect on their lives if they adopt it. One major effect from mass adoption is simply that the value of Mintcoin goes up and so will the price. I will run campaigns with my best effort (because I love Mintcoin), and with more donations, the better and more far reaching they will be. There is no guarantee that this will push the prices up. Nothing in life is guaranteed. However, with a little luck, prices may go up a little soon, then a lot more in the long-term because of how the campaigns take hold and more and more people respond to the ad campaign and tell their friends and family about Mintcoin. My goal is to get the word out on a large scale and have people talk about Mintcoin with their friends, family, and coworkers in real life. So, if you believe in me and if you believe in Mintcoin, please send some BTC this way, so I can put it into advertising Mintcoin. You've seen me posting in this thread. You know I am nuts about Mintcoin.

Is there a goal you need for funding to make this happen?

Can you be more specific on your approach, is it online, print, TV, radio?

As many BTCs as possible. But, to start, 2 BTC will be needed, I only wish BTCs were worth more fiat. Thereafter, there has to be a continual supply of money sent in to the ad companies to keep the ads going. I may branch out into other media. If we reach 300 satoshis, I will stop the campaigns.
May I have a link to your portfolio?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Marketing Initiative

As I mentioned before, I am starting some marketing campaigns for Mintcoin, but I need your support. The 700,000,000 Mintcoin premine does not cover marketing; that falls on the shoulders of the community. Please send BTC donations to:

I will need BTC because it will need to be converted quickly into fiat cash. I pay for the advertising services using my credit card. I will put whatever money of my own into the marketing campaigns that I can, however, my funds are limited and will eventually run out. Any help you can provide is appreciated.

As for confidentiality, I won't be releasing details of my campaigns. This is to protect the campaigns from copycats and also decreased competitive pressure makes my campaigns tastier and less expensive due to less bid competition. To ensure that I am legitimate, I will be sending marketing campaign details to David Latapie. I have already PM'ed him with some of the marketing campaigns I will be running soon. But, I will need the community's help to get them off the ground.

About Me

My background is in marketing. My approach is varied, however, my aim is to make an impact on the viewer and to get them to take action. People move away from painful experiences, but migrate towards pleasurable experiences. I also like to hit hard and fast. I like clean and simple designs since I feel these sit better with the viewer and tend to stay in the mind longer. I don't like sneaky tactics and I don't use anything offensive in advertising to get a response. I like to keep things clean. Clean and simple.

Please donate. I will do my best to run the marketing campaigns to the best of my abilities. The point of marketing is to get the word out to the masses about the power and importance of Mintcoin and how it will have a positive effect on their lives if they adopt it. One major effect from mass adoption is simply that the value of Mintcoin goes up and so will the price. I will run campaigns with my best effort (because I love Mintcoin), and with more donations, the better and more far reaching they will be. There is no guarantee that this will push the prices up. Nothing in life is guaranteed. However, with a little luck, prices may go up a little soon, then a lot more in the long-term because of how the campaigns take hold and more and more people respond to the ad campaign and tell their friends and family about Mintcoin. My goal is to get the word out on a large scale and have people talk about Mintcoin with their friends, family, and coworkers in real life. So, if you believe in me and if you believe in Mintcoin, please send some BTC this way, so I can put it into advertising Mintcoin. You've seen me posting in this thread. You know I am nuts about Mintcoin.

As many BTCs as possible. But, to start, 2 BTC will be needed, I only wish BTCs were worth more fiat. Thereafter, there has to be a continual supply of money sent in to the ad companies to keep the ads going. I may branch out into other media. If we reach 300 satoshis, I will stop the campaigns.
goog
不错  薄荷一直在进步   不要放弃
Activity: 210
Did I not read on here that Davidlatapie said he transferred all the premine to euros?

No he transferred just enough to pay for the submission of paperwork for The Mintcoin Fund. The premine is intact and to be used for Mintcoin Fund

Ahh ok then, thanks for that.
legendary
Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002
Marketing Initiative

About Me

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Did I not read on here that Davidlatapie said he transferred all the premine to euros?

No he transferred just enough to pay for the submission of paperwork for The Mintcoin Fund. The premine is intact and to be used for Mintcoin Fund
We are approaching 1 week since payouts in MINT were implemented on http://hashco.ws  While I appreciate the new miners who have given us a shot and 'mined' some mint, the uptake isn't quite what I'd hoped for.  In an effort to try and get things going, I received a total of 1,850,000 mint in bounties for implementation.  If we can reach 300Mh/s in new hashrate that gets paid out in mint, and maintain it for at least 5 days, I'll give away all of it to random miners in the form of 3 prizes; 1mil, 600k, 250k.  (personal hashrate will play no bearing on the prize winners, 10Mh/s or 300Kh/s, you'll have the same chance of winning).

I'll post updates here on hashrate status if warranted. 

Happy Mining.

Just a reminder. This is one of the best run multi pools out there: http://poolpicker.eu/ With all the developments going on, Mint won't stay at this price point long. Better get it while you can!
Jump to: