Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 425. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 453
Merit: 250
And please, don't insult us and bring up this Foundation nonsense (since they are not actually involved in this anyway).

Sorry? You obviously did not read much about this. PM me if you want more detail

I try not to intervene on the posts, but sometimes I just can't resist. How weak I am.

David:

Android Wallet
THEN
Mintcoin Fund

Build the tools first to spread the message second.

Sort of like a car needs wheels before you can drive it.

Not to be rude but I have an appointment in 30 minutes, have to run.
And please, don't insult us and bring up this Foundation nonsense (since they are not actually involved in this anyway).

Sorry? You obviously did not read much about this. PM me if you want more detail

I try not to intervene on the posts, but sometimes I just can't resist. How weak I am.

David:

Android Wallet
THEN
Mintcoin Fund

Sort of like a car needs wheels before you can drive it.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

+1, Reading is a useful skill.

David:

Android Wallet
THEN
Mintcoin Fund

Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team

Activity: 364
question it all you want

lol
Instead of flame him why dont you give answers if your so all knowing?

I don't like him

You don't like that I'm questioning the future of this coin based on the lack of transparency and accountability of the development team.

You can dislike me all you want - that doesn't affect the holders of Mintcoin.

Instead of flame him why dont you give answers if your so all knowing?

I don't like him
It says right in the OP that the devteam wishes to remain anonymous so if you  buy mint after reading that and then think you have a right to push the dev team around you are an idiot. If you buy mint without reading that you are an idiot.

There is nothing in any of the MINT information that says they are bound to discuss anything with random teenagers on the internet.

You are free to use MINT or not at your own discretion.

Why aren't you guys trying to get disclosure from satoshi nakamoto? What about the massive BTC premine that he supposed possesses?

These questions are ridiculous now go away.
so desperate to get hands on mint but at same time mint can't trusted

makes total sense

He is right to ask those questions.. dont jump to conclusions. I dont see the dev inspire any confidence in this project.

No, he is not right to ask those questions after he invests in something

only an idiot does that

Yes, so all of you investors in Mintcoin, you are now on notice by mgburks77 that if you ask any questions about the progress of the development of the coin -

YOU ARE AN IDIOT.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

makes total sense

He is right to ask those questions.. dont jump to conclusions. I dont see the dev inspire any confidence in this project.

only an idiot does that

Instead of flame him why dont you give answers if your so all knowing? Since you researched what you bought please answer his question on what part of the premine is used for development of a highly demanded app which is integeral in development of the project? Maybe also answer what he has done for the project last 6 weeks besides removing pow?
Next please. Let's move on.

Agreed.

Can the developers please tell the community how much Mintcoin is being put up for the creation of the Android Wallet?

(I've tried to make this as clear and concise as possible so no room for confusion, should be easy to answer).

makes total sense

only an idiot does that
did you or did you not just admit that you invested in mint without knowing anything about the developers?

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

makes total sense

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Next please. Let's move on.
you are the one who invested in something you didn't know anything about, not me.

Ah, so you are admitting this is all a sham?
you are the one who invested in something you didn't know anything about, not me.

makes total sense

Yeah that's it, I'm complaining about the lack of transparency and accountability of the developers because I want to buy more Mintcoin.

Have you any idea how foolish you've just made yourself look?

makes total sense
Jump to: