Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 424. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
For everything regarding the Android wallet, refer to Beaverslayer1 from now on. He will give more info soon and handle the project.

Well, I have been in contact with the Mintcoin developer and discussed the Android Wallet issue with him as we all know this project has to not only get off the ground and implemented ASAP to further the advancements of Mintcoin.

A bounty for this project has been established and is outlined in the following requirements. Seeing as the bounty is a graduated bounty, it may be advisable that a few of you that have mentioned you are willing/capable of doing such work, maybe work together on different parts of the wallet.

The one thing that has been discussed openly here in the forum, is whether the wallet is open source or proprietary, the only wallet that is eligible for the bounties MUST BE OPEN SOURCE. The reasoning for this, is that all crypto currencies are based on the open source concept as this gives greater freedom to the general public to be able to “Customize” any part of the software to their own individual liking. It also allows the ease of bug fixes to be looked at, fixed and implemented faster as you're not waiting on one single source to fix the problem.

Here's the outline of the graduated bounties:

1: Basic Android Wallet for Phone and Tablets         5,000,000 Mintcoins
2: PoS Coin Minting Feature               3,500,000 Mintcoins
3: Battery Management Feature                   1,500,000 Mintcoins

There have been some of you that have expressed interest in donating extra funds to this project, should you still be interested, please contact me via PM and express your desire and amount of donation.

Aye, cool. I notified someone who may be able to do this,...suggest others do the same.
Activity: 126
For everything regarding the Android wallet, refer to Beaverslayer1 from now on. He will give more info soon and handle the project.

Well, I have been in contact with the Mintcoin developer and discussed the Android Wallet issue with him as we all know this project has to not only get off the ground and implemented ASAP to further the advancements of Mintcoin.

A bounty for this project has been established and is outlined in the following requirements. Seeing as the bounty is a graduated bounty, it may be advisable that a few of you that have mentioned you are willing/capable of doing such work, maybe work together on different parts of the wallet.

The one thing that has been discussed openly here in the forum, is whether the wallet is open source or proprietary, the only wallet that is eligible for the bounties MUST BE OPEN SOURCE. The reasoning for this, is that all crypto currencies are based on the open source concept as this gives greater freedom to the general public to be able to “Customize” any part of the software to their own individual liking. It also allows the ease of bug fixes to be looked at, fixed and implemented faster as you're not waiting on one single source to fix the problem.

There have been some of you that have expressed interest in donating extra funds to this project, should you still be interested, please contact me via PM and express your desire and amount of donation.
10,000,000 Mintcoins from the premine as a bounty from the dev. Maybe that'll stop all the hatespeak against the use of the premine.

This isn't about stopping all the hate speak, it is all about getting a working Android Wallet out to the masses so that Mintcoin can be used and spent as a true crypto currency by a ever growing crypto community. The sooner we all work together getting more and more people accepting and using crypto currencies, the better for all of us, not just Mintcoin.
Yeah, I know. Too bad it won't be Mintcoin only though... Just sayin'.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0

This. Is. What. I. Call. Motivation.

Enlisting myself on the quest of a Mintcoin Wallet. Stay tuned.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Marketing Initiative

As I mentioned before, I am starting some marketing campaigns for Mintcoin, but I need your support. The 700,000,000 Mintcoin premine does not cover marketing; that falls on the shoulders of the community. Please send BTC donations to:

1FVprfPVqQXVcFhwk97fSnVgd1hHhZjFcv

The first goal is to reach 2BTCs. We will need to get continual donations to keep the ads and campaigns running to continually get more and more people to buy Mintcoin and push the prices up and up.

I will need BTC because it will need to be converted quickly into fiat cash. I pay for the advertising services using my credit card. I will put whatever money of my own into the marketing campaigns that I can, however, my funds are limited and will eventually run out. Any help you can provide is appreciated.

As for confidentiality, I won't be releasing details of my campaigns. This is to protect the campaigns from copycats and also decreased competitive pressure makes my campaigns tastier and less expensive due to less bid competition. To ensure that I am legitimate, I will be sending marketing campaign details to David Latapie. I have already PM'ed him with some of the marketing campaigns I will be running soon. But, I will need the community's help to get them off the ground.

About Me

My background is in marketing. My approach is varied, however, my aim is to make an impact on the viewer and to get them to take action. People move away from painful experiences, but migrate towards pleasurable experiences. I also like to hit hard and fast. I like clean and simple designs since I feel these sit better with the viewer and tend to stay in the mind longer. I don't like sneaky tactics and I don't use anything offensive in advertising to get a response. I like to keep things clean. Clean and simple.

Marketing: What you need to know

Please donate. I will do my best to run the marketing campaigns to the best of my abilities. The point of marketing is to get the word out to the masses about the power and importance of Mintcoin and how it will have a positive effect on their lives if they adopt it. One major effect from mass adoption is simply that the value of Mintcoin goes up and so will the price. I will run campaigns with my best effort (because I love Mintcoin), and with more donations, the better and more far reaching they will be. There is no guarantee that this will push the prices up. Nothing in life is guaranteed. However, with a little luck, prices may go up a little soon, then a lot more in the long-term because of how the campaigns take hold and more and more people respond to the ad campaign and tell their friends and family about Mintcoin. My goal is to get the word out on a large scale and have people talk about Mintcoin with their friends, family, and coworkers in real life. So, if you believe in me and if you believe in Mintcoin, please send some BTC this way, so I can put it into advertising Mintcoin. You've seen me posting in this thread. You know I am nuts about Mintcoin.

1FVprfPVqQXVcFhwk97fSnVgd1hHhZjFcv
Activity: 230

10,000,000 Mintcoins from the premine as a bounty from the dev. Maybe that'll stop all the hatespeak against the use of the premine.

This isn't about stopping all the hate speak, it is all about getting a working Android Wallet out to the masses so that Mintcoin can be used and spent as a true crypto currency by a ever growing crypto community. The sooner we all work together getting more and more people accepting and using crypto currencies, the better for all of us, not just Mintcoin.

Activity: 269
Parsec Frontiers Pre-Sale 24.01.2018

Excellent!

Now that there is a bounty, we need a
Activity: 230

Activity: 613
Merit: 500
Mintcoin: Get some
Activity: 56

Thanks for the update Mintcointeam It's good to know who to contact
Activity: 453

That sounds good.

Can we determine from this the other fellow who showed the 6 Android Wallet wireframe/screens has discontinued working on an Android Wallet?

Or will there now be 2 individuals working on a wallet?

Also, since you're here, can you tell us what percent of the 700,000,000 pre-mine is being used for this purpose? 1% - 2% -3% Huh

I ask this so that in case there yet further delays, the members here may use some of their contacts to shop the job. Having a number to offer makes this doable.
Activity: 325
Activity: 364
And please, don't insult us and bring up this Foundation nonsense (since they are not actually involved in this anyway).

Sorry? You obviously did not read much about this. PM me if you want more detail

I try not to intervene on the posts, but sometimes I just can't resist. How weak I am.

David:

Android Wallet
THEN
Mintcoin Fund

Build the tools first to spread the message second.

Sort of like a car needs wheels before you can drive it.

Not to be rude but I have an appointment in 30 minutes, have to run.
Why stop now!
(Sorry, couldn't help myself)

As a manager, there's time for diplomacy and there's time for the hammer.

In this stage of Mintcoin, you need some hammers or it's going to die a slow death.

That should be in every members interest.

Prevents tears and whining later.
And please, don't insult us and bring up this Foundation nonsense (since they are not actually involved in this anyway).

Sorry? You obviously did not read much about this. PM me if you want more detail

I try not to intervene on the posts, but sometimes I just can't resist. How weak I am.

David:

Android Wallet
THEN
Mintcoin Fund

Build the tools first to spread the message second.

Sort of like a car needs wheels before you can drive it.

Not to be rude but I have an appointment in 30 minutes, have to run.
Why stop now!
(Sorry, couldn't help myself)

I believe Crindon is working on something along with other people that are working on things individually. I think it would be good if people interested in marketing contacted one another and formed a Mintcoin marketing Team
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Yes, please PM him as he said.
Sidhujag and acceptance please get together and send David an email I'm sure he'll respond
Jump to: