Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 48. (Read 1369777 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Buy$Polar, what's your motive?

You can have an opinion but your not providing any supporting data or adding to the conversation.

Forget his motive,
the only thing I want to know is how is he Typing with his arms tied like that?
   Cheesy

Cool

FYI:
Makes you wonder if putting free wifi in the crazy house was a bad idea. Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1010
Buy$Polar, what's your motive?

You can have an opinion but your not providing any supporting data or adding to the conversation.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Wow. A Mintcoin collectable trading card, that doubles for a wallet? That's really neat. I'll be looking forward to the unboxing demo. Are you planning to make other Mintcoin related cards? What is your plan and vision for developing the gameplay?

Also, do you have a backstory behind this specific card? Why Mint Lotus instead of something else? Maybe if you develop a unique backstory for each card would make it more intreaging for people. Like include in the unboxing a nice leaflet that explains the backstory or something.

Why only exactly 54 cards, and why do you say some will be destroyed? Sorry if I have too many questions just curious to find out more!  Roll Eyes

I do have other cards currently in development with plans for release.  Currently I plan to continue making limited test mint cards available with intention to develop the first playable mint deck.  I'm thinking the Mint Lotus already has a long back story built in which is already integrated into the bitcoin and gamer communities.  I'm guessing that many will see where the inspiration came from.  I used to play collectible card games like many others, I've used MTGOX unfortunately, the bottom of the card pays respects to the late Christopher Rush (maybe better pics tomorrow).  Smiley

The lotus card is considered a pretty epic and rare card.  Initial number of Mint Lotus cards printed is somewhat random and is based on perceived short term demand with consideration for rarity and epicness.  Why destroy cards?  Alpha card will have manufacturing issues and those cards can be destroyed.  Additionally, who wants anything less then a very rare lotus???  I want users to understand the scarcity and see the documentation of destroyed cards.  I hope to keep these destruction videos fairly entertaining as time permits.  Grin

I can tell you that the second card has a very specific mintcoin history theme.

Thanks for your questions and suggestions!

I'm considering your leaflet idea or something similar like a certificate of authenticity.
Activity: 266
Merit: 251
I'm running into the following error when I try to open my wallet:

Runaway Exception
A fatal error occurred. MintCoin can no longer continue safely and will quit.
Exception: St13runtime_error
CDB(): error opening database environment IO error...

I'm running Windows10.  Any ideas on what I can do to fix this?

Do you have any more detail? Do you have a debug log? What wallet version are you running?

I started it up this morning and it seems to be working now even though I tried repeatedly last night with the same result.  That's a first.  Apparently it somehow healed itself.  Anyway, I'm running wallet version 2.0.2.0

Thanks for your response anyway.

Other coins including bitcoin give the same error. Peter Wuille (a bitcoin core developer) recommends restarting a wallet with the -reindex option to fix it in this stackexchange thread.

http://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/7640/bitcoind-corrupted-database
Activity: 291
Merit: 250
Ezekiel 34:11, John 10:25-30
54 alpha Mint Lotus cards exist in total. 
Some will be given away to reward mint contributors. 
Others will be sold or destroyed completely. 
Want a chance at this crypto rarity? 
mintymintcoin.com/MintCards.html

Wow. A Mintcoin collectable trading card, that doubles for a wallet? That's really neat. I'll be looking forward to the unboxing demo. Are you planning to make other Mintcoin related cards? What is your plan and vision for developing the gameplay?

Also, do you have a backstory behind this specific card? Why Mint Lotus instead of something else? Maybe if you develop a unique backstory for each card would make it more intreaging for people. Like include in the unboxing a nice leaflet that explains the backstory or something.

Why only exactly 54 cards, and why do you say some will be destroyed? Sorry if I have too many questions just curious to find out more!  Roll Eyes
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
54 alpha Mint Lotus cards exist in total. 
Some will be given away to reward mint contributors. 
Others will be sold or destroyed completely. 
Want a chance at this crypto rarity? 
mintymintcoin.com/MintCards.html

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

Runaway Exception

Do you have any more detail? Do you have a debug log? What wallet version are you running?

I started it up this morning and it seems to be working now even though I tried repeatedly last night with the same result.  That's a first.  Apparently it somehow healed itself.  Anyway, I'm running wallet version 2.0.2.0

Thanks for your response anyway.
Activity: 613
Merit: 500
Mintcoin: Get some
Hi guys,

Can someone tell me how many coins were in existence on Block# 3153600?

I will put together some financial statistics and analysis for the community but I would like to have as accurate of information as possible. I know the money supply was close to around 23.9 billion coins but wondering if anyone has an exact figure.

This is really a great moment in our coin's history! Congratulations to all who have stuck with Mintcoin through the thick and the thin and put so much time effort towards making Mintcoin the "mint" coin that it is.  Smiley

Runaway Exception

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

Runaway Exception

Activity: 574

Mint drops to the Final 5% interest rate in ~13 days. 
Block# 3153600

Cool

POS rate has dropped to 5 %. We are at block 3153835.
We don't mine coins we mint coins   Cheesy

So Mint!

meaning it's a pure pos coin? glad to see mintcoin still alive after so many years.

Yes,

You guys know that "Mint" is really a thing right? Like in the sense of being used as an adjective

I'm so Mint - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1TyRaQFOhk

Especially with young people that are into auto tuning and Haggard Garage are into Mint look at the driver at 10:37 wearing a mint shirt and mint hat - https://youtu.be/5-5JpCJOCuU?t=10m35s

Another example, this guy got the Mint shirt in Japanese  - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDkjTDA2Sw8

So get some Mint and Stay Mint!
Activity: 938
We don't mine coins we mint coins   Cheesy

So Mint!

meaning it's a pure pos coin? glad to see mintcoin still alive after so many years.
We don't mine coins we mint coins    Cheesy

So Mint!
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
updating
suggested POS coins by TALK community
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17030173

community rep, needed to stop by and say 'hello world'
Activity: 420
AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84
Calling me a troll is pointless,
Since Poloniex left the only thing holding Mintcoin up has been the Chinese Buyers,
They are dumping a little bit at a time , so the clueless don't catch on in time to lower their bids.
Mintcoin has no volume since Poloniex dumped it.
Today's Chart
1    BTER   MINT/BTC    $83    $0.000026    84.18%

Notice the Chinese Markets are selling at a much lower price.
A pitiful $83 is 84% of your daily volume, drop your bids to 1 sat if you want to stay in the BTC markets , or be prepared to languish in the LTC & Doge Markets before mintcoin dies a painful death.

Marketcap dropped to $663,094 , it is just the beginning, there are no more big players supporting mintcoin , Poloniex, ShapeShift , and now the Chinese are all dropping Mintcoin , marshal your remaining strength at 1 sat or lose everything.

Mint
Market Cap
$539,278

Told Ya the Big Players are Dumping.

quoting yourself.......................................classic.
bringing doom & gloom to the thread...........classy.
less than 100 posts and already an expert....priceless.

selling @ 1 sat is foolish unless you are sitting on 100 Million or so.
I still hold the Mint I mined back in the day, the chain continues to move and my wallet stakes like a rockstar.

If the project disappears well then that's the way it goes but throwing in the towel is not an option.

I totally agree. Wallet is fully synced and staking. Really tired of the "instant experts" proclaiming "the end is near"

Activity: 703
Is there a new wallet? I was looking on the mintcoin developer's explorer and it shows 2 nodes on protocol 60008 and it says version 2.1.1

http://www.fuzzbawls.pw/explore/MintCoin/network.php

we are testing full syncs of new wallet
Activity: 356
Is there a new wallet? I was looking on the mintcoin developer's explorer and it shows 2 nodes on protocol 60008 and it says version 2.1.1

http://www.fuzzbawls.pw/explore/MintCoin/network.php
Activity: 703
I should've found a bootstrap.......my wallet is taking days to sync....

you still can.
Pages:
Jump to: