Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 49. (Read 1369777 times)

Activity: 281
Merit: 250
I should've found a bootstrap.......my wallet is taking days to sync....

Activity: 169
Merit: 100
Some things defy logic and understanding. Mint is an established coin. Has a big following of holders who do stake.

Price down to 3 - 4 sats means the exchanges don't understand holding is the reason the low exchange volume.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
not sure why you are quoting me from the silk thread(a classic sarcastic post), but thanks for reading through my post history. Wink
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
Calling me a troll is pointless,
Since Poloniex left the only thing holding Mintcoin up has been the Chinese Buyers,
They are dumping a little bit at a time , so the clueless don't catch on in time to lower their bids.
Mintcoin has no volume since Poloniex dumped it.
Today's Chart
1    BTER   MINT/BTC    $83    $0.000026    84.18%

Notice the Chinese Markets are selling at a much lower price.
A pitiful $83 is 84% of your daily volume, drop your bids to 1 sat if you want to stay in the BTC markets , or be prepared to languish in the LTC & Doge Markets before mintcoin dies a painful death.

Marketcap dropped to $663,094 , it is just the beginning, there are no more big players supporting mintcoin , Poloniex, ShapeShift , and now the Chinese are all dropping Mintcoin , marshal your remaining strength at 1 sat or lose everything.

Mint
Market Cap
$539,278

Told Ya the Big Players are Dumping.

quoting yourself.......................................classic.
bringing doom & gloom to the thread...........classy.
less than 100 posts and already an expert....priceless.

selling @ 1 sat is foolish unless you are sitting on 100 Million or so.
I still hold the Mint I mined back in the day, the chain continues to move and my wallet stakes like a rockstar.

If the project disappears well then that's the way it goes but throwing in the towel is not an option.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Calling me a troll is pointless,
Since Poloniex left the only thing holding Mintcoin up has been the Chinese Buyers,
They are dumping a little bit at a time , so the clueless don't catch on in time to lower their bids.
Mintcoin has no volume since Poloniex dumped it.
Today's Chart
1    BTER   MINT/BTC    $83    $0.000026    84.18%

Notice the Chinese Markets are selling at a much lower price.
A pitiful $83 is 84% of your daily volume, drop your bids to 1 sat if you want to stay in the BTC markets , or be prepared to languish in the LTC & Doge Markets before mintcoin dies a painful death.

Marketcap dropped to $663,094 , it is just the beginning, there are no more big players supporting mintcoin , Poloniex, ShapeShift , and now the Chinese are all dropping Mintcoin , marshal your remaining strength at 1 sat or lose everything.

Mint
Market Cap
$539,278

Told Ya the Big Players are Dumping.
Activity: 750
Merit: 500
I had the old wallet from a long time ago and updated to the latest but with both there is no connections available to update the blocks?

If you were running an extremely old wallet (aka, pre-fork) then you are likely on an invalid forked chain with transactions that are in conflict with the rest of the network. In these cases, when your new wallet tries to connect to another peer, it attempts to send it's blocks/transactions out, which get rejected and lead your client to be banned.

Banns are per-peer and default to 24 hours, and will be refreshed any time your client attempts to relay invalid blocks/transactions.

If this sounds like what is happening, your only recourse is to export your private key, nuke your mintcoin data directory, start fresh and finally import your private key into the fresh wallet.
Activity: 154
I had the old wallet from a long time ago and updated to the latest but with both there is no connections available to update the blocks?

You should only be using 2.0.2 which is the most current wallet.  My wallet is currently running and has 9 connections.  How long have you left the wallet running for?  It should grab some connections if you let it run a bit.

https://github.com/MintcoinCommunity/Mintcoin-Desktop-Wallet/releases
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Thank you for the heads up, kiklo!
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

Mint drops to the Final 5% interest rate in ~13 days. 
Block# 3153600

Cool
Activity: 291
Ezekiel 34:11, John 10:25-30
Probably helps if there is volume on it when they take it into consideration. Just a guess though.

So are you saying that btcpop will payout a mintcoin dividend after just 1 day of holding coins there?  What APR % were you getting? Does it matter if you are trading with them like in order book, or do they have to be free and available? Sorry for all the questions just trying to understand.

In my case, yes, I received a dividend after only 1 day.  I can't tell you if the coins need to be available as I never added them to an order book.  My goal was to only confirm their on-exchange minting was working and I did not take my tests much further.  My funds at BtcPop have since been mostly removed because I prefer being in control of my own coins rather then completely trusting an exchange.  Minting percentage received for my first payout was 0.0015129722104421492%.  I've left a very small amount of coins in the exchange which some might call dust.  Those coins have given me a second on-exchange minting at 0.0024577843750523%.

On Pop it is setup that you will mint coins deposited in your account as well as any coins in your order book that remain unsold. By my calculation it seems Pop is taking a 2% cut of all minted coins which in my opinion is exceptionally generous!

i can say pop is trusting  with the new owner i have used the site for about a year now and i have been minting/ staking coins for the time they have started it about 3 weeks ago and i say it is really good for people with small amounts as well as people that want to use a staking pool..
Do they have any forms of technical analysis or charts to view on MINT? How 's the trading engine and platform?
Activity: 602
Probably helps if there is volume on it when they take it into consideration. Just a guess though.

So are you saying that btcpop will payout a mintcoin dividend after just 1 day of holding coins there?  What APR % were you getting? Does it matter if you are trading with them like in order book, or do they have to be free and available? Sorry for all the questions just trying to understand.

In my case, yes, I received a dividend after only 1 day.  I can't tell you if the coins need to be available as I never added them to an order book.  My goal was to only confirm their on-exchange minting was working and I did not take my tests much further.  My funds at BtcPop have since been mostly removed because I prefer being in control of my own coins rather then completely trusting an exchange.  Minting percentage received for my first payout was 0.0015129722104421492%.  I've left a very small amount of coins in the exchange which some might call dust.  Those coins have given me a second on-exchange minting at 0.0024577843750523%.

On Pop it is setup that you will mint coins deposited in your account as well as any coins in your order book that remain unsold. By my calculation it seems Pop is taking a 2% cut of all minted coins which in my opinion is exceptionally generous!

i can say pop is trusting  with the new owner i have used the site for about a year now and i have been minting/ staking coins for the time they have started it about 3 weeks ago and i say it is really good for people with small amounts as well as people that want to use a staking pool..
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
Problem solved! Just had to wait a little longer...  Grin
Are you sure it's over 20 days since last minting? Last minting or transaction would have to have been around October 10th or earlier.
Activity: 703
I'm now on block 3059194

current block 3059234
http://www.fuzzbawls.pw/explore/MintCoin/

also can you look at debug.log and see what it says in there?
Activity: 703
Guys,

My wallet is fully synced, has a number of blocks 22 days old, but still reports no mature coins  Huh

Any ideas?

Thanks!

if you're still having the issue, can you please hover over the check mark and report the block it currently is on?
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
I agree. By the way, does anyone know the exact block number at which point the halving will be in December?

5% rate starts at Block # 3153600

Cool
I agree. By the way, does anyone know the exact block number at which point the halving will be in December?
Activity: 169
Anybody have a good reason why Mintcoin is at 5 sats right now? Did something happen while I was not paying attention?

I think this is a great coin and have been holding and buying more since the beginning.

Poloniex and ShapeShift removed MINT.  Since then we've been added to multiple new exchanges.

There hasn't been much news lately but work continues on multiple fronts in the background.  Wink

See the history thread for more details.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13798259

BTW, thanks for the history thread.
Pages:
Jump to: