Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 44. (Read 1369777 times)

legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1010
Does anyone have any information on who is behind CoinExchange.io? Seems kind of shady to me because it doesn't have a country or physical address listed.

Additional related info...

Twitter @CoinExchangeio started March 2016

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/coinexchangeio-reviews-1532173

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/4afvjw/coinexchangeio_launches_in_beta_trading_mode/

Not sure when but they were added exactly but CoinExchange is now a listed market on coinmarketcap.com
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I really like the Mint Cards but I don't think Mint Cards will get people interested in Mintcoin (again). I sold my Mintcoins the last day it was on Poloniex but I would probably buy back if Mintcoin would have a good community leader again like when Cryptomommy took that position. I really think she did an amazing job to get more people interested in Mintcoin and communicating with the community.

If the new wallet is something special that might get interesting. Would be great to see the community grow again with some more activity and maybe with (someone like) Cryptomommy for all the transparancy and communications.

I have always liked Mintcoin and I will keep watching development from time to time.

We miss cryptomommy also.  But cryptomommy actually left mintcoin on her own and was gracious enough to pass admin privileges down to community members that were still interested in mint.  Her departure was unexpected by other mint contributors yet we've managed to continue in the mint tradition.  I'd argue that we are now more transparent and I believe the data backs this up.  Additionally, I created a history thread which allows users to get a quick overview of our marketplace.  While we don't share as much in regards to ideas that are in development, this is purposeful so we do not generate unwarranted expectations AKA hype.  Short term hype is not sustainable.  Unkept promises are not good business.  The current team is long term, approachable, and working to keep mint solid for years to come.  If you have specific suggestions or questions we'd love to hear them.  Or, you can join us as a mint contributor and see your own ideas put into action.

This is a true community coin.  We're approaching 3 years.  Looking forward to many more.  Smiley
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Is this the end for MINT?

I'm here for the long term regardless of price.  New wallets in test mode.  Mint Cards production continues.  We have a birthday coming up also.   Smiley

Nice to see you again Buy$Polar.  Taking so much time out of your days to post about mint shows that you have some sort of a vested interest in our market.  It's exciting seeing coins re-distributed to new users at such a reasonable price.

I really like the Mint Cards but I don't think Mint Cards will get people interested in Mintcoin (again). I sold my Mintcoins the last day it was on Poloniex but I would probably buy back if Mintcoin would have a good community leader again like when Cryptomommy took that position. I really think she did an amazing job to get more people interested in Mintcoin and communicating with the community.

If the new wallet is something special that might get interesting. Would be great to see the community grow again with some more activity and maybe with (someone like) Cryptomommy for all the transparancy and communications.

I have always liked Mintcoin and I will keep watching development from time to time.
Is this the end for MINT?

I'm here for the long term regardless of price.  New wallets in test mode.  Mint Cards production continues.  We have a birthday coming up also.   Smiley

Nice to see you again Buy$Polar.  Taking so much time out of your days to post about mint shows that you have some sort of a vested interest in our market.  It's exciting seeing coins re-distributed to new users at such a reasonable price.
Activity: 291
Merit: 250
Ezekiel 34:11, John 10:25-30
Losing those exchanges are a big hit as the coins need to be absorbed. Price in Bitcoin is one thing, but Bitcoins price has been up recently which puts pressure too. Just combination of things probably not the end for mint though. Still too early in the game. Don't get too hung up on a certain price point. If only $5 worth is being sold that low somewhere it's not likely really moving the market or having a real impact. I don't really see any real dumps.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Why is Mintcoin price dropping? Is this the end for MINT? I don't want to give up because I really like this coin. This has been my favorite coin for so long. It just sucks the price has been going down the last 6 months or so constantly. But, I think price shouldn't get much lower right? Price is at almost all-time low huh, so maybe a great time to gather some funds together and buy up. I just can't hardley believe some sold MINT for 2 Satoshis. Sort of weird too because LTC price buy orders is worth a lot more than that. Markets are so weird! Anyone think we will see 1 Satoshi price for MINT?

1.  Mintcoin lost Poloniex and their big market makers
2.  Chinese started Dumping and still are Dumping , when Mintcoin lost BTER.
Warned everyone in October 2016
But what do i know
i am just a troll according to the mintcoin geniuses that do nothing while the price dumps.

Calling me a troll is pointless,
Since Poloniex left the only thing holding Mintcoin up has been the Chinese Buyers,
They are dumping a little bit at a time , so the clueless don't catch on in time to lower their bids.
Mintcoin has no volume since Poloniex dumped it.
Today's Chart
1    BTER   MINT/BTC    $83    $0.000026    84.18%

Notice the Chinese Markets are selling at a much lower price.
A pitiful $83 is 84% of your daily volume, drop your bids to 1 sat if you want to stay in the BTC markets , or be prepared to languish in the LTC & Doge Markets before mintcoin dies a painful death.

Marketcap dropped to $663,094 , it is just the beginning, there are no more big players supporting mintcoin , Poloniex, ShapeShift , and now the Chinese are all dropping Mintcoin , marshal your remaining strength at 1 sat or lose everything.
Activity: 25
Why is Mintcoin price dropping? Is this the end for MINT? I don't want to give up because I really like this coin. This has been my favorite coin for so long. It just sucks the price has been going down the last 6 months or so constantly. But, I think price shouldn't get much lower right? Price is at almost all-time low huh, so maybe a great time to gather some funds together and buy up. I just can't hardley believe some sold MINT for 2 Satoshis. Sort of weird too because LTC price buy orders is worth a lot more than that. Markets are so weird! Anyone think we will see 1 Satoshi price for MINT?
Hey MintyAllDay,

I had an idea...(Not sure what other people think about this, but just thought I'd throw it out there)

In regard to your Mint trading cards... Was just thinking it would be cool if they were somehow infused with a spearmint scent! Would just add that extra touch! Not sure if this is possible though, but wanted to put the idea out there  Cheesy

Perhaps just a hint of mint on the private key.  Maybe scratch and sniff.   Cheesy
Lol. Or maybe just make it optional. You wouldn't want to compromise the card right?
Hey MintyAllDay,

I had an idea...(Not sure what other people think about this, but just thought I'd throw it out there)

In regard to your Mint trading cards... Was just thinking it would be cool if they were somehow infused with a spearmint scent! Would just add that extra touch! Not sure if this is possible though, but wanted to put the idea out there  Cheesy

Perhaps just a hint of mint on the private key.  Maybe scratch and sniff.   Cheesy
What's new? Anything going on? Is there a wallet update coming soon? Just curious.
Activity: 613
Merit: 500
Mintcoin: Get some
Hey MintyAllDay,

Activity: 592
"We will provide 3 months withdrawal service..."

https://bter.com/article/11868

This is a confidence trick. They tell u this to make u deposit more quid into that chinese craphole, and after they see u placed enough cash in ur account, they will stick a poisoned knife in ur back or beat u to death with a metal stick, guaranteed.
Activity: 592
Does anyone have any information on who is behind CoinExchange.io? Seems kind of shady to me because it doesn't have a country or physical address listed.

Yes, but he's is no longer among us. He has died from mental illness, and it seems that chances that he will ever come back to life are next to zero, unless lab rats from ur surroundings know how to artificially bring a dead body back to life.
$670 market cap on coinmarketcap right now.  Just another fun, minty day at the beach.  Hillary is just off to the side of this photo drinking a mojito.

Activity: 25
@ buy$Polar

Nobody really cares about your opinion.  The reason the price swung so much was because someone-one on Cryptopia did a massive LTC dump, and it threw off almost every market on the exchange. One of the markets that is traded decently there is MINT which was included in the price swing. It artifically pumped the exchange rate for XMR to extreme highs resulting in a massive MINT/XMR selloff. But MINT actually absorbed all of the impact quite well and things look to me be rather normalizing again now already, back up to about $600,000 or so last I checked.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Mintcoin
Market Cap
$458,056 

Additional related info...

Twitter @CoinExchangeio started March 2016

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/coinexchangeio-reviews-1532173

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/4afvjw/coinexchangeio_launches_in_beta_trading_mode/
Activity: 613
Mintcoin: Get some
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
Just to say Mint is delisted for good on Bter, but also that for my own experience I did leave this crazy crypto world for some time (like 2 years, throw rotten eggs, tomatoes, or cryptos for my great irresponsability) and Bter kept all my delisted coins (at least I think) with ability to withdraw (my presence here to find updates on the coin status)
Enjoy!
PS : Any exchange to trade Mintcoin ?

Cryptopia
Pages:
Jump to: