Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 516. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 325
Merit: 250
Good news and new trend for PoS coins. A part of the interests on Moolah's exchange are going to be redistributed.

https://twitter.com/moolah_io/status/447816480647020547
Activity: 686
Merit: 252
www.cd3d.app
so we are waiting for multpool and project F

eco friendly coin 
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
im seeing a nice comunity in this with good development! just hoping price will start go up steadily.
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
Is not part of the idea of POS to be energy efficient and reduce / eliminate the need to mine in the traditional sense?

Propping up the value of the coin through mining and dumping other coins seems to be against the whole point to me not to mention potentially damaging other coin prices in the process.

I am a Mintcoin holder, don't get the wrong impression, I just don't see Multipool propping as sustainable.

A coin needs services and vendors who accept the coin to make it a long term prospect and to generate interest and a strong trading price IMHO.
Although I was thinking the same thing; I realized that miners gonna mine and mostly dump anyway. A multipool just channels the effort into mintcoin. If people want to convert their electric bill into mintcoin instead of bitcoin, and store their investment as mintcoins, then why not?

I agree on the services, actually if there are services that only accept Mint, not tens of altcoins, they'll have more effect.
Activity: 364
It's not a fix, it's part of the reason btc holders are so angry with altcoins and won't be around long, imho.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
Multipools are a temporary fix at best...

It is not a fix. It is a great addition to PoS coins that i believe will be very common in the future.
It adds more liquidity to the coin and open up for further distribution of it.

Is not part of the idea of POS to be energy efficient and reduce / eliminate the need to mine in the traditional sense?

Propping up the value of the coin through mining and dumping other coins seems to be against the whole point to me not to mention potentially damaging other coin prices in the process.

I am a Mintcoin holder, don't get the wrong impression, I just don't see Multipool propping as sustainable.

A coin needs services and vendors who accept the coin to make it a long term prospect and to generate interest and a strong trading price IMHO.

Activity: 210

It is not a fix. It is a great addition to PoS coins that i believe will be very common in the future.
It adds more liquidity to the coin and open up for further distribution of it.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

Multipool(s) is on the way. Both mintpool.us and hashco.ws are working on it
Activity: 294
Nobody out there with multipool programming skills wants to be a millionair I guess.  Huh Charge 2% fee, be able to handle 20Ghz + hash and watch WTF happens.
Activity: 434
Do we have a scrypt multipool yet? If not, WHYYYYY!

Came to ask the same thing
Activity: 294
Do we have a scrypt multipool yet? If not, WHYYYYY!
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606
ok, thank you, so have i to wait 20 days from now? or tomorrow i can see minting?
my balance is the same from 03/01/2014
I had to wait ~26 days before I got my first stake. Don't worry, as long as your wallet is unlocked and synced you will eventually get your stake. The interest compounds so the longer you wait, the more you will receive. You also may sometimes generate a stake that is unconfirmed and not valid, these are orphan blocks and are normal as well. You still don't lose time credit. All your mature coins are eligible to be staked.
Activity: 490
ok, thank you, so have i to wait 20 days from now? or tomorrow i can see minting?
my balance is the same from 03/01/2014
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Banned: For Your Protection
hey guys i have coins that have been in my wallet since 2/24/14 and i have not had anything stake what am i doing wrong? my wallet is not locked and i open it daily and its the most current wallet. any advice would be highly appreciated thanks

Me too, can someone help us?

my unlock button is unclicable

Did you encrypt your wallet? If not, the unlock button will not be clickable, because it is already unlocked.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!
hey guys i have coins that have been in my wallet since 2/24/14 and i have not had anything stake what am i doing wrong? my wallet is not locked and i open it daily and its the most current wallet. any advice would be highly appreciated thanks

If you have a unlock button is inactive, it means you have not been encrypted wallet.

Activity: 336
Good news on mintpool.us! Currently in Beta for vertcoin, will have Mint payouts as well Smiley - http://www.reddit.com/r/mintpool/comments/214w6c/mintpool_will_be_reopening_soon/

Jump to: