Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 517. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I agree if you think of the percentage of money in the alt coin market now compared to how much is tied up in credit cards/ online transactions such as paypal this is not even a drop in the bucket
Activity: 51
Wow. This coin actually hit 61 satoshis before? Guess I'm either buying at the right time or I missed the party. :/

It was actually 63 satoshis. I think that is still kinda low for what this coin actually is. Some people are holding out for when we reach 60 satoshis again to dump. I am holding out for 100-200 satoshis and even then, I won't be selling off more than half. I love this coin and I believe in it. Look at the massive and powerful infrastructure that is being built around it. It will create immense value for Mintcoin.

why sell at 100 satoshis? once the people of this planet become more aware of bitcoins and crypto we will see a massive flood into the market, where starting to get more and more atms around the world, im in Australia and we get our first bitcoin atm in April so im sure more people will start to take notice and see that this is not a fad or a internet scam. i really do believe in mint coin if u look at the market heaps of coins are falling but mintcoin is staying consistent even tho where generating more coins through pos. i give it till the next pos stage and the price will jump, once it gets to 5% pos there will be more people in the market and less coins, it already rolls of the tongue nicely say it with me everybody 'mintcoin millionaire'
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
nice buy pressure building up on Mintpal ...
The buy pressure just went up again, even at the top bid.  Cheesy
Activity: 613
Merit: 500
Mintcoin: Get some
hey guys i have coins that have been in my wallet since 2/24/14 and i have not had anything stake what am i doing wrong? my wallet is not locked and i open it daily and its the most current wallet. any advice would be highly appreciated thanks

How many coins is it and how long do you keep it open? It may not have enough coin age to quickly find a block.
Yeah it doesn't happen instantly, try leaving it open for several hours, or overnight while you sleep. Every 30 seconds or so you have another possibility of being included in a block.
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
hey guys i have coins that have been in my wallet since 2/24/14 and i have not had anything stake what am i doing wrong? my wallet is not locked and i open it daily and its the most current wallet. any advice would be highly appreciated thanks

How many coins is it and how long do you keep it open? It may not have enough coin age to quickly find a block.
legendary
Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002
nice buy pressure building up on Mintpal ...
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Activity: 56
Mint is a great coin worth holding!
Activity: 546
PGP 9CB0902E
what do you guys think?
This is from Bter as we speak.

Activity: 325
Activity: 364
I'll be holding my MINT as well.
Activity: 672
Banned: For Your Protection
@Crindon: Always lurking!  Grin
Never lost faith in this coin.
If the devs keep innovating then within a few years this one is gone through the charts.
If it goes even lower I will surely buy more and get me a top 100 richlist spot eventually.
With a bit of luck this will get a lot of attention when Crypto become Common to the people, and if it does will I sell or just use a few mint to buy a new house.  Cool

Agreed. There is a downslope that is echoing through altcoins across the boards because of Gox. This is starting to fade now and some coins are picking up momentum. A bit of it was spurred by the recent Titan announcement. This will actually help coins like Mintcoin that have switched to Proof of Stake minting. I think that when things pick up again and the infrastructure gets even larger, the price will go past 100-200 satoshis. At which point, I will not sell; the coin would be too valuable at that point.
Wow. This coin actually hit 61 satoshis before? Guess I'm either buying at the right time or I missed the party. :/

It was actually 63 satoshis. I think that is still kinda low for what this coin actually is. Some people are holding out for when we reach 60 satoshis again to dump. I am holding out for 100-200 satoshis and even then, I won't be selling off more than half. I love this coin and I believe in it. Look at the massive and powerful infrastructure that is being built around it. It will create immense value for Mintcoin.
Activity: 336
Never lost faith in this coin.
If the devs keep innovating then within a few years this one is gone through the charts.
If it goes even lower I will surely buy more and get me a top 100 richlist spot eventually.
With a bit of luck this will get a lot of attention when Crypto become Common to the people, and if it does will I sell or just use a few mint to buy a new house.  Cool
Activity: 700
Activity: 140
trading in the shadow's shadow
Is there any news on the multipool? this could shake things up at least....
Activity: 700
24 hour trading volume - 12 BTC on Mintpal.

I'm surprised that this topic has so much activity yet no-one is buying.

Well, for starters, we've just experienced a high volume 2 week massive sell down.
Now you say "no one is buying". More significantly "less people are selling".
Funny how you dont mention that hmmm.
By the way, it's only one exchange.
We are on, how many exchanges again?

Well that's the biggest one. Problem I think is everyone is holding for the 20%. I bought in some because I think Mintcoin has potential. But right now my biggest investment after BTC, is on Blackcoin.

Mintcoin is more sexy though. I could see some huge environmentalist movement pushing to PoS altcoins for energy savings.

I see it as the "hipster" altcoin.
Activity: 210
24 hour trading volume - 12 BTC on Mintpal.

I'm surprised that this topic has so much activity yet no-one is buying.

Well, for starters, we've just experienced a high volume 2 week massive sell down.
Now you say "no one is buying". More significantly "less people are selling".
Funny how you dont mention that hmmm.
By the way, it's only one exchange.
We are on, how many exchanges again?
Jump to: