Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 518. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hello again MINT community.

Just some thoughts from my side ...

For start I have to say that I love PoS. I think that PoS coins have much more potential than PoW coins because
they are more attractive for the average people. It is something familiar to them. As I expect more people getting
started with crypto, I think that PoS coins have a bright future.

Regarding MINT coin ... I believe that MINT coin team is covering in an excellent manner the mid and long term goals for the
coin. I mean, all these merchants ... wow !!! But, the short term is somehow lost. For now, the price is important for 2 main reasons:
First reason is that value creates interest. The trading volume right now is embarrassing. More people will join if they see possible gains. Second reason is that value creates value. I mean, how important is for me to have the possibility to buy a PC with MINTs if my MINTs worth nothing?

Unfortunately, I do not have the "silver bullet" idea to overcome the short term problem. The only think I can say is that I trust
and respect David because I see an open-minded person with ideas since he is not a MINT coin zealot but tries hard to find opportunities
looking on what is happening overall in the crypto-world.

P.S. This comes from a guy that invested in MINT (and other PoS coins) and holds for loooooooong ...
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Need us to accept store MINTCON.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
focus on infrastructure, community projects, mintcoin fund, PR, and the price will take care of itself ....

This will reinforce the hull of our boat for when the tide rises.

The rising tide floats most boats. (Not all boats will rise, just the ones that have a good infrastructure with merchant support, charitable and non profit organization support, community projects, a coin fund, good PR, etc.)

Cryptocurrencies are the next big wave, just as the internet, personal computing, online merchants, smartphones, social media arose and gained traction. Mintcoin will rise with the cryptocurrency rise. Mintcoin continues to build and add value.

Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
Hi all,

I will go and register the Fund soon. I just asked the dev for the necessary premine for the Fund and the endowment.
I need two persons to be members of the Board of Directors.
You won't have any advantage, mostly responsabilities. You won't get money (including bounty, premine...) out of it. You will have to be available by chat and mail. The dev already told me he won't be part of the Board because he wants to remain anonymous, which is not compatible with being on the board.
It is possible to change the board mostly anytime; we just need to call for a General Assembly, which takes no times.

So the call for candidacy is now.
legendary
Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002
focus on infrastructure, community projects, mintcoin fund, PR, and the price will take care of itself ....
Activity: 453
no multipool = no mintcoin

Quite frankly, I do not want Mintcoin to rise in price.  At this point, we know that a rising price is not good for a coin necessarily. Mintcoin is fairly priced and offers a great community and long-term development goals.

I am very sorry to those who bought in at 40 or 60 sat, but the cryptocurrency world is changing fast.  Higher prices does not equal success.  In fact, it could be said the opposite as we are not trying to pump this coin in the short-term.

I like the Blackcoin community but their obsession with price is not a good thing necessarily.  Some people are bound to win and others are bound to lose when pumping the price of a coin is the central focus of the community.

I agree. When price dominates the discussion it detracts from what's important: innovation and adoption.
If the main focus of the community is price, it doesn't bode well for the long run.
Activity: 364
24 hour trading volume - 12 BTC on Mintpal.

I'm surprised that this topic has so much activity yet no-one is buying.

Not many want to sell this cheap. There are substantial buy orders available but no takers.

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
24 hour trading volume - 12 BTC on Mintpal.

I'm surprised that this topic has so much activity yet no-one is buying.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
The last I heard, the development team is working on a new multipool.

Don't worry, once it's released, it will build up immense hashing power in a short period of time.

Well, you guys can easily mine any other coin and buy mintcoin from profits. Its exactly the same result, you will have complete control over the price you buy and you save from high multipool fees.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

It doesnt matter if  it has some purpose  or good community. It is all about few rich guys, who use one or another   cryptocurrenty to pump and dump tactic, in order to earn money.

Seems like if a coin was able to break free of this self-destructive paradigm and survive the fracture then it might have a chance to be successful in a whole new way, huh? I like that. Shouldn't that be what all new "innovative" coins strive for? Rather than complying to the conventional model of "pump and dump"?
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Don't worry, once it's released, it will build up immense hashing power in a short period of time.

Great stuff Crindon! Are you part of the dev team? You should be! Love your positive attitude.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0

Nice, it's about time. If can just hold on and continue to build this current support/floor level.

Activity: 46
Problem with the Moolah.io site.

Merchants > FAQs >

http://i60.tinypic.com/28ryxdw.png

What happened to our multipool? Now i see mintpool converting to vertcoin instead of mintcoin

Problem with the Moolah.io site.

Merchants > FAQs >

I posted this before but "I was just wondering if there are any good writers on here? I would like to send out some standard letters to businesses (technology at first) and News  outlets (Technology at first as well) describing the benefits of this amazing New Eco-friendly payment solution. There would be some key things to bring up such as interest, speed of transfer and no fees as they get from taking credit cards. I'm not at all a good writer so I would really appreciate it if someone can help. Also if people started sending these letters to different companies  and media outlets I believe word would spread quickly about how great Mintcoin really is." -- if anyone can do this I'd really appreciate it.

Dear Business Owner,

You have a great and established business, and I would like to see your company enter a whole new level of profit and sales. The world is constantly changing and improving. One of the changes is in the world of payment processing. Credit card companies charge exorbitant fees, but allow customers to perform chargebacks costing you time and money. A new payment system involves a digital currency called Mintcoin. More and more businesses like yours are adopting Mintcoin. Take advantage of the value that Mintcoin brings today. Mintcoin has extremely low transaction fees and is good for the environment and for corporate responsibility and sustainability. Mintcoin is lightning fast, safe, and secure because there are no chargebacks. Mintcoin can easily be converted back to fiat currency (USD, EUR, CAD, etc) and sent to your bank account in several clicks. Getting started is quick and easy and can be done in literally minutes.

Simply sign up for an account at Moolah and you can process payments in-store and online.

https://moolah.io/

You can add any of these logos to your online store or on your in-store window to bring in new customers and attract more sales by using the power of the Mintcoin brand. Your company can also be featured on the Mintcoin website for free as a powerful marketing tool to drive massive traffic to your business and to bring in even more sales.

One other fantastic feature of Mintcoin is that it generates 20% in interest in Mintcoins in the first year and 15% in the second year, with 10% in the third, and 5% in the fourth and subsequent years. It pays to use Mintcoin. I hope that you will consider taking advantage of this new payment system in order to dramtically reduce overall costs and bring in new profits to help your business expand and grow.

Sincerely Yours,

Concerned and Loyal Customer
www.mintcoin.cc
Activity: 56

10 more likes on Mintcoin facebook and we're at 1000! Anyone who hasn't please like the Mintcoin FB page and invite others to do the same.  https://www.facebook.com/MintCoin
Activity: 56
OK sounds good I'll just keep an eye out for when they are posted
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
I posted this before but "I was just wondering if there are any good writers on here?
bjmillican4, tokyopotato, dyebat and jdcc told me this writing is their cup of tea.

As for hosting the said writings, mintcoin-central.com and upcoming mintcoinfund.org are available.

OK thanks David so the letters will be posted on Mintcoin-central.com and mintcoinfund.org?
No, one or the other, depending on the topic.
If it is about mintcoin developpment per se, it should be mintcoin-central. If it is about sustainable development, it should be on mintcoinfund.org.
Jump to: