Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 519. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I posted this before but "I was just wondering if there are any good writers on here?
bjmillican4, tokyopotato, dyebat and jdcc told me this writing is their cup of tea.

As for hosting the said writings, mintcoin-central.com and upcoming mintcoinfund.org are available.

OK thanks David so the letters will be posted on Mintcoin-central.com and mintcoinfund.org?
AS far as topics what kinds of things would people like to see happen with the Mintcoin Fund. I heard someone bring up improved solar panel technology and we are working on reforestation in Northern California. What other Eco friendly ideas do people have?
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
I posted this before but "I was just wondering if there are any good writers on here?
bjmillican4, tokyopotato, dyebat and jdcc told me this writing is their cup of tea.

As for hosting the said writings, mintcoin-central.com and upcoming mintcoinfund.org are available.
I can send the letters out if someone can write or wants to help write them
I posted this before but "I was just wondering if there are any good writers on here? I would like to send out some standard letters to businesses (technology at first) and News  outlets (Technology at first as well) describing the benefits of this amazing New Eco-friendly payment solution. There would be some key things to bring up such as interest, speed of transfer and no fees as they get from taking credit cards. I'm not at all a good writer so I would really appreciate it if someone can help. Also if people started sending these letters to different companies  and media outlets I believe word would spread quickly about how great Mintcoin really is." -- if anyone can do this I'd really appreciate it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
The support looks nice today.

Activity: 336
We need a moderated topic here, the mint bashing gets very old and al the usefull things said are hard to find.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1004
Are you kidding?
 According to http://www.coinwarz.com/miningprofitability/litecoin
mintcoin is  the least effective coin right before dead Mooncoin, Flappy and Penguin, which are actually not traded any more.  Just a month or two in this direction and mint will be abandoned. If you cant make money with it, so what is the matter?

Quick better sell all your mint before those miners abandon the coin! trololol
legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Are you kidding?
mintcoin is  the least effective coin right before dead Mooncoin, Flappy and Penguin, which are actually not traded any more.  Just a month or two in this direction and mint will be abandoned. If you cant make money with it, so what is the matter?

We realize that profit is the short-term motivation for most people in the cryptocurrency community, which is why coins do die.  Mooncoin was a memecoin-clone of Dogecoin.  Mintcoin is not branded nor in the same class as PoW coins.

NXT has not collapsed, because it has a solid community.

This is just a fun side-project for some of us.  Who knows where it will lead?  None of us do, could be abandoned, or could become very successful.

One thing is clear... there's no shortage of speculation by armchair critics...

Activity: 364
mining profitability?

what is that is regard to a coin that you can't mine?
Are you kidding?
Mintcoin is dead, admit it. There is no such thing like long term value.   All coins are the same, just a bunch of  hashes.
Mintcoin will soon die out, like Teacoin, asiccoin,Catcoin etc.
It doesnt matter if  it has some purpose  or good community. It is all about few rich guys, who use one or another   cryptocurrenty to pump and dump tactic, in order to earn money.
Do you really think Unobtainium or  Auroracoin were once so successful  because of good concept or community? No, that was   pretty famous wolong and Co. , who pumped that coins.
And unless Mintcoin will attract  the "rich" community  with 1000 of BTC  in wallet, mintcoin will desappear from the scene. I am sure in one year noone will remember it.

So lets just hope, mintcoin is the next coin in their list.

nope we want to shake that kind of hand loose
no multipool = no mintcoin

Quite frankly, I do not want Mintcoin to rise in price.  At this point, we know that a rising price is not good for a coin necessarily. Mintcoin is fairly priced and offers a great community and long-term development goals.

I am very sorry to those who bought in at 40 or 60 sat, but the cryptocurrency world is changing fast.  Higher prices does not equal success.  In fact, it could be said the opposite as we are not trying to pump this coin in the short-term.

I like the Blackcoin community but their obsession with price is not a good thing necessarily.  Some people are bound to win and others are bound to lose when pumping the price of a coin is the central focus of the community.

I agree completely.

All the posts about BC just sounds like sour grapes, and does nothing to
help MC!

I would have to agree.

There's no need to bad mouth other coins whatsoever.

Nobody can predict the future, that's why people are creating the future.  Hard to know what will happen down the road 1-5 years.

At this point, I seriously don't know why people bother participating in cryptocurrencies if they aren't having fun and enjoying it.

Exactly!

To me it's an experiment.
legendary

Quite frankly, I do not want Mintcoin to rise in price.  At this point, we know that a rising price is not good for a coin necessarily. Mintcoin is fairly priced and offers a great community and long-term development goals.

I am very sorry to those who bought in at 40 or 60 sat, but the cryptocurrency world is changing fast.  Higher prices does not equal success.  In fact, it could be said the opposite as we are not trying to pump this coin in the short-term.

I like the Blackcoin community but their obsession with price is not a good thing necessarily.  Some people are bound to win and others are bound to lose when pumping the price of a coin is the central focus of the community.

legendary

All the posts about BC just sounds like sour grapes, and does nothing to
help MC!

I would have to agree.

There's no need to bad mouth other coins whatsoever.

Nobody can predict the future, that's why people are creating the future.  Hard to know what will happen down the road 1-5 years.

At this point, I seriously don't know why people bother participating in cryptocurrencies if they aren't having fun and enjoying it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Mintcoin is dead, admit it. There is no such thing like long term value.   All coins are the same, just a bunch of  hashes.
Mintcoin will soon die out, like Teacoin, asiccoin,Catcoin etc.
It doesnt matter if  it has some purpose  or good community. It is all about few rich guys, who use one or another   cryptocurrenty to pump and dump tactic, in order to earn money.
Do you really think Unobtainium or  Auroracoin were once so successful  because of good concept or community? No, that was   pretty famous wolong and Co. , who pumped that coins.
And unless Mintcoin will attract  the "rich" community  with 1000 of BTC  in wallet, mintcoin will desappear from the scene. I am sure in one year noone will remember it.

So lets just hope, mintcoin is the next coin in their list.

the android wallet will need to accept and validate pos blocks as well.

there is no other pos android wallet yet.

we will see if mr1quicky, or whatever his name was, is up to it.

maybe i will do it. but will take a lot of time.

edit: aspartam/fenilanine? be careful with that junk! http://www.cancer.org/cancer/cancercauses/othercarcinogens/athome/aspartame

We could really develop this coin into something if we had a solid wallet. This would demonstrate that mintcoin IS innovative.

I think the android wallet should be the next order of business. It is extremely important to further development of this coin. .
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
guys, a clone coin of mint - eccoin is on mintpal and thats 8 satoshi

hate that fucking copy coin, doesnt make sence

Hey just mine it and sell it to buy back some mint Wink
Jump to: