Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 520. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Blackcoin is a dump.. they stole the source from the multipool dev and are rebranding it without his name... I dont expect anyone to buy bc or anycoin associated with blackcoin.

You have proof I take it?

Or was it that the multipool dev (Radiostatic) decided not to continue?

If you're going to post such things, at least backup your comments.

http://www.blackcoin.co/statement/statement-regarding-the-blackcoin-multipool/

I don't see the point badmouthing BC, as they are both very different.

And as for BC being a dump, was MC dumped after it hit 60 sat? and
yet to recover!

BC is being pumped with orders of 1 or less than 1 bc. You can look at the buy orders and clearly see there is no real support.
I've noticed the same thing. Also, Blackcoin trade volume has dropped substantially since Thursday.

It also had the same on the sell wall, someone trying to push the price
down to buy in lower. But that's not unique to BC!

And no real buy support? should we compare to MC?

All the posts about BC just sounds like sour grapes, and does nothing to
help MC!
legendary
Activity: 1520
Merit: 1205
Mintcoin will feature two pages in the book called Cryptocurrency "The Alt-ernative" the Beginner's Reference

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=483187.new#new

Please donate to the below Mintcoin wallet address in order to help fund this project:

MazFPPCdT28dAsahqE9TyhD5WmDctbV9iz

It will have 2 pages similar to this:

If you spot any spelling or grammar errors, these are easily sorted.  I do have a full time job as well as trying to get this project completed too.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
guys, a clone coin of mint - eccoin is on mintpal and thats 8 satoshi

hate that fucking copy coin, doesnt make sence
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Banned: For Your Protection
the android wallet will need to accept and validate pos blocks as well.

there is no other pos android wallet yet.

we will see if mr1quicky, or whatever his name was, is up to it.

maybe i will do it. but will take a lot of time.

edit: aspartam/fenilanine? be careful with that junk! http://www.cancer.org/cancer/cancercauses/othercarcinogens/athome/aspartame

Yeah - I know... you go digging into the stuff they're putting in our food/beverage supply... it makes one shudder... to the core!

...snip: Good fckn luck!  Shocked

Wow, such language. Or, maybe language would not be the correct term for what you are spewing.

"retarded" - No - Quite provably not.

"mofo" - Wonderfully colorful - but disgustingly wrong.

"shit coin", "Good fckn luck!" - Can people not speak anymore without the use of irrelevant gutter language? (Direct correlation: Language <-?-> Intelligence)

Another thing - learn to have some common decency, and respect, when talking to your elder's. (If your not 14, I apologize. It's just the way you presented yourself.)

To keep myself from feeling any further urge to respond to your comments, I am hereby putting you on "ignore". Troll away, unproductive one.
Activity: 224
the android wallet will need to accept and validate pos blocks as well.

there is no other pos android wallet yet.

we will see if mr1quicky, or whatever his name was, is up to it.

maybe i will do it. but will take a lot of time.

edit: aspartam/fenilanine? be careful with that junk! http://www.cancer.org/cancer/cancercauses/othercarcinogens/athome/aspartame
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Still no sign of increase after PoS started. This will fail!! Stop giving everyone high hopes!!

Just out of curiosity, do you go running in to your neighbors house yelling FUD about how their new, healthier soft drink choice, really looks like it contains aspartame, and high fructose corn syrup, and warning them that it will likely lead to their demise?

Have some Mint you wish to dump? Your favorite alt not doing so well? Constipated?

You shouldn't enter a person's home, and kick their pet... you may get bitten.

Now, run along.

Great analogies you used there...  Huh retarded mofo
I'll write back in a month and will prove that this shit coin will remain the same (or wost)
As of this moment Cryptsy shows 0.00000012/BTC. Good fckn luck!  Shocked
Activity: 26
Guys, someone do a nice write-up about why to keep MintCoin (I gotta head to bed) and get us WHITELISTED.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5850795

Activity: 210
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
I agree that this seems to be the bottom for Mint at the moment. Might be a good time to buy as I predict prices should begin to go back up ala black coin.

Well blackcoin has a multipool. Which is what we need, and it looks like mintpool.us may have jumped ship on us so we need to support a new project:

http://www.reddit.com/r/MintCoin/comments/20vtiy/bounty_for_a_new_multipool/

Upvotes, comments needed.

At this point in time, Blackcoins Multi Pool is only in closed beta and you require an invite to be a part of it.

Blackcoin is a dump.. they stole the source from the multipool dev and are rebranding it without his name... I dont expect anyone to buy bc or anycoin associated with blackcoin.

Lol, I agree BC is a dump. I'm a Mintcoin supporter, I don't support BC. I just want a multi-pool.

We seem to have reached the floor. No body wants to dump the coin at 12, if you subtract the current sell walls one can ascertain that everyone else holding Mint is keeping it cozy in their wallet for the long term.

I was worried earlier, but if we aren't seeing panic selling now I don't think we will. That means we only go up from here, even though it may take a while.

I think 10 is fair value but I expect dumps to 5 to be safe to weed out weak holders.
Activity: 210
I agree that this seems to be the bottom for Mint at the moment. Might be a good time to buy as I predict prices should begin to go back up ala black coin.

Well blackcoin has a multipool. Which is what we need, and it looks like mintpool.us may have jumped ship on us so we need to support a new project:

At this point in time, Blackcoins Multi Pool is only in closed beta and you require an invite to be a part of it.

Lol, I agree BC is a dump. I'm a Mintcoin supporter, I don't support BC. I just want a multi-pool.

We seem to have reached the floor. No body wants to dump the coin at 12, if you subtract the current sell walls one can ascertain that everyone else holding Mint is keeping it cozy in their wallet for the long term.

I was worried earlier, but if we aren't seeing panic selling now I don't think we will. That means we only go up from here, even though it may take a while.
legendary
I am hoping the next run up will take Mintcoin above 150 satoshis. Mintcoin has a lot of value to offer the world and 13 satoshis is just too low like buying a brand new iPhone for $3.00. A lot of exciting news coming from the devs and the community continues to grow and strengthen like mad.
150? lol I thought you wanted 1000 sats. Make
up your mind? How many millions do u wanna make
at the expense of some smart investors
buying higher and higher for you to achiever your goal within a short time period
for your acceptance?
Activity: 51
I am hoping the next run up will take Mintcoin above 150 satoshis. Mintcoin has a lot of value to offer the world and 13 satoshis is just too low like buying a brand new iPhone for $3.00. A lot of exciting news coming from the devs and the community continues to grow and strengthen like mad.

i hope so, but i think it will be worth well over the 150 satoshis once the 20% pos is finished and 15% pos starts
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
legendary

Activity: 613
Mintcoin: Get some
I have been watching the mintpal order books all day.
Earlier in the day there was 5.60 btc in sell orders at 13 sats and only 1.7 btc in buy orders at 12 sats.
Now there is 3.7 btc in sell orders at 13 sats and 3.8 btc in buy orders at 12 sats.

If the trend continues we could maybe hit 14 sats tomorrow.

I hope so. I don't like watching 12-13 satoshis and it flatlining. Just a bump or two upwards would be a pleasant sight.

Well a flat-line is good, because it helps establish the floor. Once a solid floor is established it can breakout higher again. If you look at the full price chart history, the flat-line and the volume are comparable to before the price spike; but the difference is that the price was at 5-7 sats then and is 11-13 sats now...so basically we are still up ~100% after the dust settles. IMO, Mint is now finding its feet, and will be able to get up from there.

I hope so. I don't like watching 12-13 satoshis and it flatlining. Just a bump or two upwards would be a pleasant sight.

Indeed.
Earlier in the day there was 5.60 btc in sell orders at 13 sats and only 1.7 btc in buy orders at 12 sats.
Now there is 3.7 btc in sell orders at 13 sats and 3.8 btc in buy orders at 12 sats.

Activity: 613
Mintcoin: Get some

BC is being pumped with orders of 1 or less than 1 bc. You can look at the buy orders and clearly see there is no real support.
I've noticed the same thing. Also, Blackcoin trade volume has dropped substantially since Thursday.
Jump to: