Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 521. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
BC is being pumped with orders of 1 or less than 1 bc. You can look at the buy orders and clearly see there is no real support.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
It would be great to get the Multipool going. The dev team is cooking up something.

The buy support is still there and holding strong.
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
I agree that this seems to be the bottom for Mint at the moment. Might be a good time to buy as I predict prices should begin to go back up ala black coin.

Well blackcoin has a multipool. Which is what we need, and it looks like mintpool.us may have jumped ship on us so we need to support a new project:

http://www.reddit.com/r/MintCoin/comments/20vtiy/bounty_for_a_new_multipool/

Upvotes, comments needed.

At this point in time, Blackcoins Multi Pool is only in closed beta and you require an invite to be a part of it.
Activity: 210
I agree that this seems to be the bottom for Mint at the moment. Might be a good time to buy as I predict prices should begin to go back up ala black coin.

Well blackcoin has a multipool. Which is what we need, and it looks like mintpool.us may have jumped ship on us so we need to support a new project:

http://www.reddit.com/r/MintCoin/comments/20vtiy/bounty_for_a_new_multipool/

Upvotes, comments needed.
That is excellent news. You can see the buy pressure building up again on Mintpal. Now there is 11 BTC at 10 satoshis and the 11 satoshi mark is building up and sitting happily at 7 BTC.

What happened to 25 btc wall at 10? I thought noone could get thru that?

I think what happened is some of the 20 btc wall at 10 got moved to 11. Guessing though.

Na somebody removed a large amount. The 11 buy wall has a lot of smaller orders that built over time.
Activity: 367
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Banned: For Your Protection
That is excellent news. You can see the buy pressure building up again on Mintpal. Now there is 11 BTC at 10 satoshis and the 11 satoshi mark is building up and sitting happily at 7 BTC.

I think what happened is some of the 20 btc wall at 10 got moved to 11. Guessing though.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Banned: For Your Protection
Still no sign of increase after PoS started. This will fail!! Stop giving everyone high hopes!!

Just out of curiosity, do you go running in to your neighbors house yelling FUD about how their new, healthier soft drink choice, really looks like it contains aspartame, and high fructose corn syrup, and warning them that it will likely lead to their demise?

Have some Mint you wish to dump? Your favorite alt not doing so well? Constipated?

You shouldn't enter a person's home, and kick their pet... you may get bitten.

Now, run along.
Guys, keep a close eye on this, it looks like the original pool will be back online sooner than 2 weeks. Please have your miners ready. I'm a bit worried though as there is no sign of Mintcoin on this twitter page.  Huh

https://twitter.com/MintPool
Still no sign of increase after PoS started. This will fail!! Stop giving everyone high hopes!!

Strong hands never sell. Patience will pay off.

If you are frightened, by all means, sell now and get it over with.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Activity: 453
Is it possible to make an Android wallet without PoS functionality? I doubt anyone would carry hundreds of millions of MINT on their phone, but just a small amount. It would be like a space shuttle, and the QT version on a laptop or PC would be the mothership. The shuttle is smaller, lighter, and has a more limited armament. Perhaps, a simple non-PoS version could be released to buy some time until a PoS version could be released.

IMO PoS isn't necessary in the mobile, but I have no idea what mrqui1ky has in mind.

AGREED, not a necessity in the Android Wallet.

Simply to store and share with new people is fine with me.

If more people don't adopt it, having more of them is meaningless anyway as they won't be worth anything.
Activity: 230
We need to look into:

www.coingas.com
www.cleverpuffin.com

to see if they will accept Mintcoin.

I've just sent an email off to coingas.com requesting they look into accepting Mintcoins. If/when they contact me, I shall post here, on Reddit, Facebook, Google+ and Mintcointalk.

Lets hope for the best.
We need to look into:

www.coingas.com
www.cleverpuffin.com

to see if they will accept Mintcoin.
Is it possible to make an Android wallet without PoS functionality? I doubt anyone would carry hundreds of millions of MINT on their phone, but just a small amount. It would be like a space shuttle, and the QT version on a laptop or PC would be the mothership. The shuttle is smaller, lighter, and has a more limited armament. Perhaps, a simple non-PoS version could be released to buy some time until a PoS version could be released.

IMO PoS isn't necessary in the mobile, but I have no idea what mrqui1ky has in mind.

See, that would be great, it would expedite things because the PoS complicates development by quite a bit. I would be happy with a non-PoS Android wallet.

The pattern here looks promising, if only it would stay this way or have more green:

I'm currently working to collect the bounty on the Android wallet.  There is still some work to do in the mintcoinj library but the front-end is almost finished.  Here are the current screenshots:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BwpkXqmxmdGScm9lb21pTXhuS00&usp=sharing

For everybody asking about the mobile wallet, I present to you - mrqu1cky

Click his link.

Jump to: