Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 547. (Read 1369778 times)

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
I can't believe people would actually settle for 1% per annum.

Mintcoin is so much fun!
Settling at 10 like predicted... now waiting for 5 satoshi...
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I can't believe people would actually settle for 1% per annum.

Mintcoin is so much fun!
Activity: 364
Two of my mints have 0 or 4 confirms and show a ? next to them and are in brackets, will they ever confirm?

Yes. If your coins show as "generated but not accepted" just leave the wallet open until you get a confirm. Sometimes the minting process will take longer. This doesn't mean you have to wait another 20 days, just that you need to leave your wallet open for a while longer. Just don't move your coins!

No those are orphaned mined if it has a ? mark next to the transaction. 

Shoot, so far two of my 11 minting show that, is there anything I can do to reduce my chances of getting those? Luckily they have been small ones.

It will average out to amount to 20% annually.

You can do the math for yourself, it's easy.

Example 100,000 Mint

100000 X .20 = 20,000

Since there 18.25 20 day minting periods per year you would:

20,000 / 18.25 = 1095.890410958904 MINTED per each 20 day minting period equaling 20% MINTed total for the year. If you leave the MINTED amount in your wallet with the principle to mint itself then you will experience the joy of compounding interest! Your store of MINT will grow quickly.

Figure out how much you will MINT with your MINT holding today. It's fun and easy to do.

GO MINT!
Buy pressure building even more. Buy wall at 10 satoshis is also getting larger and larger.

To the green moon!

Activity: 280
Two of my mints have 0 or 4 confirms and show a ? next to them and are in brackets, will they ever confirm?

Yes. If your coins show as "generated but not accepted" just leave the wallet open until you get a confirm. Sometimes the minting process will take longer. This doesn't mean you have to wait another 20 days, just that you need to leave your wallet open for a while longer. Just don't move your coins!

No those are orphaned mined if it has a ? mark next to the transaction. 

Shoot, so far two of my 11 minting show that, is there anything I can do to reduce my chances of getting those? Luckily they have been small ones.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
As I am new. Can you please tell me if the price has ever fallen below 10 Satoshi once it raised above 10 Satoshi? Thank you.

Mintcoin is such a brilliant coin and even if it dropped to 10 satoshis again or lower, it will be bought up very quickly. The community is too strong and there is too much demand for it. The 20% Proof of Stake minting is very attractive combined with a strong and growing community.

There is 23 BTC buy order at 10 satosh, so that is probably not going to happen.  Cheesy

Mintcoin is awesome!
Buy organic, security and survival products with your MintCoins at https://revolutionarysupplies.com/

There we go. Let's emphasis GREEN.

It's one of our best selling points.

GO GREEN, GO MINT TO THE MOON!

Pictured: Moon after MINT hits it!
As I am new. Can you please tell me if the price has ever fallen below 10 Satoshi once it raised above 10 Satoshi? Thank you.

Mintcoin is such a brilliant coin and even if it dropped to 10 satoshis again or lower, it will be bought up very quickly. The community is too strong and there is too much demand for it. The 20% Proof of Stake minting is very attractive combined with a strong and growing community.

There is 23 BTC buy order at 10 satosh, so that is probably not going to happen.  Cheesy
I also could find no evidence of the price treading below 10 Satoshi. I am part of that order. Thank you all.

Nice, your efforts will be well rewarded if you work with this community to promote our joint interests and protect your investment.
Activity: 325
Buy organic, security and survival products with your MintCoins at https://revolutionarysupplies.com/
Activity: 12
Merit: 0

I also could find no evidence of the price treading below 10 Satoshi. I am part of that order. Thank you all.

WARNING, do not join efforts to link MINT to pool mining. It is a vector for attack:

of course they will support it, because it has low hash and difficulty. the necessary evil here is that we must fork each and everyone of these coins to destroy them.

This being said, we can' tjust run around the community forking coins, we need an SOP(Standard Operating Protocol) in place

Here's my proposal:

we have a centralized pool we use to orchestrate the attack(s)
Phase 1:
We vote on the coin to fork. once consensus is reached, we proceed to stage 2. announcing our intensions to the General Public.
Phase 2:
we announce it to the public. 7 days notice is given.
we alert respective exchanges of our intention about the coin, and encourage them to delist it. if they refuse we move on to phase 3.
Phase 3:
We setup the pool on our own private network with our custom, low difficulty client. we mine from block 0 to thoroughly erase the blockchain.(very easy. we mine ahead 3,000 blocks, then suddenly flood the network.)
Phase 4:
We are done.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=522235.msg5786648;topicseen#msg5786648

There is a group out to destroy altcoins by forking these coins by using the hash power of pool mining. We should disassociate ourselves completely from PoW mining as much as possible.

PoS is one of the main selling points of the MINT brand anyway.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Smashing rocks with my GPU

I don't think it has ever dipped below 10 satoshis after the rise above it. I checked the all-time charts at Mintpal and no, it's never gone below 10 satoshis after the price rise.
The initial price spike got us from 5 satoshi to 60 satoshi across 3-4 days. Since then it's fluctuated, the price dropped to 14 once before and was around that price for at least a couple days before going back up to 20-30 range.

I don't think it has ever dipped below 10 satoshis after the rise above it. I checked the all-time charts at Mintpal and no, it's never gone below 10 satoshis after the price rise.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
A good upper limit in price for this coin is 30,000 satoshis. It doesn't mean that we will hit this nail on the head, but this is what we can strive towards. Even still, the market is volatile and if enough events fall into place, we could even exceed 30,000 satoshis some years down the line. Anything is possible!
Strong hands never sell.

Do as the smart money, and hodl.

Activity: 165
Merit: 100
Where is the Mintteam ?
Many people lose confidence in the sense of mintcoin!!!!! Huh

There's a whale waiting with an open gullet at 10 satoshis that you can dump your MINT into and get rid of it, if you lack confidence in MINT.

If you are not going to hold and are going to complain about the dev team dump your holding now and get it over with.

Don't listen to him. His last several posts have been FUD.
so this is good time to buy.. im not familiar with mint normal prices ... i bought a couple of millions at 12

Amazing time to buy. Would you buy a Bitcoin for a nickel? That's what you're doing now. Those selling now will be kicking themselves in a few weeks. The prices will soar like no tomorrow, the buy pressure keeps building.
Jump to: