Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 549. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
I am about to dump 20 million for 12.
This will only help distribution and strengthen the community even further. Mintcoin is terrific. The proof of stake is amazing.

That sir was a joke, I hold all my MintCoins.  Tongue
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

I agree Pixel go ahead and I'll buy them

people from bc are coming over right now advertising their dump so be aware
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
This will only help distribution and strengthen the community even further. Mintcoin is terrific. The proof of stake is amazing.
Mintcoin came out first and Blackcoin tried to ride the success of Mintcoin. I didn't like Blackcoin because of the name, it didn't have as much trust and marketability. It seems associated to the Black Market, which didn't feel right from a marketing perspective. Also, Blackcoin pays 1% per annum which is really boring. Even a centralized bank can do better than that. Mintcoin pays at 20% per year, or over 1% every 20 days, which is much more fun and much more exciting! Therefore, it wasn't worth the risk in holding that coin, but to go for Mintcoin instead. If you like it, good for you, but I love Mintcoin and won't be moving any of my money into Blackcoin. Also, from my gut, I get the feel that the community at Mintcoin is stronger, but maybe that's just me.

Well, I like and invested equally on both of them. There are pros and cons on both, but in general I think that POS coins have bright future.

However, only time will tell since POS are for long and not for day trading atm.

Edit: That said, both BC and MINT rest on my wallets and I do not even consider to disturb them any time soon ...
Maybe during 2016 ...

Exactly, tons and tons of people are now holding. They know what's happening. Prices are going to surge as this takes hold and further, the proof of stake will give them a nice reward on top of rewards. It's fantastic. I still hold Bitcoin, but this is so much more fun.
people from bc are coming over right now advertising their dump so be aware
Activity: 280
Two of my mints have 0 or 4 confirms and show a ? next to them and are in brackets, will they ever confirm?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Mintcoin came out first and Blackcoin tried to ride the success of Mintcoin. I didn't like Blackcoin because of the name, it didn't have as much trust and marketability. It seems associated to the Black Market, which didn't feel right from a marketing perspective. Also, Blackcoin pays 1% per annum which is really boring. Even a centralized bank can do better than that. Mintcoin pays at 20% per year, or over 1% every 20 days, which is much more fun and much more exciting! Therefore, it wasn't worth the risk in holding that coin, but to go for Mintcoin instead. If you like it, good for you, but I love Mintcoin and won't be moving any of my money into Blackcoin. Also, from my gut, I get the feel that the community at Mintcoin is stronger, but maybe that's just me.

Well, I like and invested equally on both of them. There are pros and cons on both, but in general I think that POS coins have bright future.

However, only time will tell since POS are for long and not for day trading atm.

Edit: That said, both BC and MINT rest on my wallets and I do not even consider to disturb them any time soon ...
Maybe during 2016 ...
thinking of buying 1600000 mintcoins Cheesy

Totally! The prices are excellent for buying. I can sense a big pump incoming, so buy in soon. If you look at Mintpal, the buy support is building up like crazy! I am holding for 100 satoshis which is just around the corner. We will hit that target sooner than you might think.
Activity: 452
If I understand what I read here. Keeping Mintcoins at exchanges allows them to Mint interest and sell it. It lowers the price. What if people take their coins out and then put them back in it should reset the 20 day hourglass. If everyone did that it would disallow exchanges to Mint. If that is correct then should everyone that wants to trade intraday take all coins out and put them back in and repeat that every 19 days. Please let me know if that is correct of incorrect. Thank you.

Correct.
hey ..

im kinda new to this coin ..

is this like blackcoin .. no mining right  ?

where u put some coins in wallet ... and u get low amount of mint as bonus

and how do i calculate coins i get for keeping mints in my wallet ..... like if i got 10k mint and i keep in wallet for month .. how many mints i get at end of month

Mintcoin came out first and Blackcoin tried to ride the success of Mintcoin. I didn't like Blackcoin because of the name, it didn't have as much trust and marketability. It seems associated with the Black Market, which didn't feel right from a marketing perspective. Also, Blackcoin pays 1% per annum which is really boring. Even a centralized bank can do better than that. Mintcoin pays at 20% per year, or over 1% every 20 days, which is much more fun and much more exciting! Therefore, it wasn't worth the risk in holding that coin, but to go for Mintcoin instead. If you like it, good for you, but I love Mintcoin and won't be moving any of my money into Blackcoin. Also, from my gut, I get the feel that the community at Mintcoin is stronger, but maybe that's just me.
It's getting bigger and bigger! Whales want in. Whales want in big time!

There's gonna be a big pump and pump and pump incoming. You can count on it. Definitely HODLING!
Any old schoolers remember GRW/ Growthcoin? It was forked and resurrected. My 51,000 GRW from last year are now mining away in my wallet again.  Tongue

New thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/resurrection-bringing-life-to-growthcoin-grw-madatory-update-to-130-469464
Original thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-growthcoin-grw-powpos-100-annual-interest-updated-version-267019
Activity: 12
If I understand what I read here. Keeping Mintcoins at exchanges allows them to Mint interest and sell it. It lowers the price. What if people take their coins out and then put them back in it should reset the 20 day hourglass. If everyone did that it would disallow exchanges to Mint. If that is correct then should everyone that wants to trade intraday take all coins out and put them back in and repeat that every 19 days. Please let me know if that is correct of incorrect. Thank you.
Activity: 452
hey ..

and how do i calculate coins i get for keeping mints in my wallet ..... like if i got 10k mint and i keep in wallet for month .. how many mints i get at end of month

About 1.09% by each coin that you leave deposited in your wallet by 20 days.
Welcome !
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
hey ..

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
I'm afraid the mintcoins will continue to fall!! Embarrassed

well then - get out or stop bitching
Jump to: