Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 548. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Where is the Mintteam ?
Many people lose confidence in the sense of mintcoin!!!!! Huh

There's a whale waiting with an open gullet at 10 satoshis that you can dump your MINT into and get rid of it, if you lack confidence in MINT.

If you are not going to hold and are going to complain about the dev team dump your holding now and get it over with.

Activity: 434
Where is the Mintteam ?

Who's losing confidence? This coin is fantastic. If you want to sell right now at these insanely low prices, please do so. The devs are strong and the community is strong and growing, this coin has nowhere to go but up, up, up. Buy pressure is still strong and so is the trade volume.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Where is the Mintteam ?
Activity: 280
so this is good time to buy.. im not familiar with mint normal prices ... i bought a couple of millions at 12

You have done a great favor to yourself man.
so this is good time to buy.. im not familiar with mint normal prices ... i bought a couple of millions at 12

Yes, you just got a significant discount. Now put it in your wallet and let it MINT! 20% annual return the first year.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Two of my mints have 0 or 4 confirms and show a ? next to them and are in brackets, will they ever confirm?

Yes. If your coins show as "generated but not accepted" just leave the wallet open until you get a confirm. Sometimes the minting process will take longer. This doesn't mean you have to wait another 20 days, just that you need to leave your wallet open for a while longer. Just don't move your coins!

No those are orphaned mined if it has a ? mark next to the transaction. 
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
It's getting bigger and bigger! Whales want in. Whales want in big time!

There's gonna be a big pump and pump and pump incoming. You can count on it. Definitely HODLING!

Hump day= Pump day?
Activity: 546
PGP 9CB0902E
Sell pressure dropping again. See you on the moon, ladies and gentlemen!

still hodling, helmet on, seat belt fastened, waiting on control for permission to takeoff
Currently holding nearly 100 million MintCoins. The proof of stake is really interesting, although I don't fully get it yet.

I got 3 bulk minting deposits (interest) on the 16th, 2 on the 17th and none yesterday. If I look back in my history, these correspond to deposits on the 24th and 25th last month. Does that mean it's every 20 days that the interest payments get sent out?

I believe the coin age resets after minting. Also you can let coinage mature up to 40 days. So be sure to mint before 40 days passes.
Two of my mints have 0 or 4 confirms and show a ? next to them and are in brackets, will they ever confirm?

Yes. If your coins show as "generated but not accepted" just leave the wallet open until you get a confirm. Sometimes the minting process will take longer. This doesn't mean you have to wait another 20 days, just that you need to leave your wallet open for a while longer. Just don't move your coins!
Activity: 224
Professional anarchist
Currently holding nearly 100 million MintCoins. The proof of stake is really interesting, although I don't fully get it yet.

I got 3 bulk minting deposits (interest) on the 16th, 2 on the 17th and none yesterday. If I look back in my history, these correspond to deposits on the 24th and 25th last month. Does that mean it's every 20 days that the interest payments get sent out?
Just remembered I have new coins hitting day 20 today  Grin
Sell pressure dropping again. See you on the moon, ladies and gentlemen!

23.39896770 BTC

Must be nice to have so much BTC to play with.  Shocked

I'm wondering if the entity attacking MINT isn't this "operation shitcoin" I've been hearing about.
Activity: 770
23.39896770 BTC

Must be nice to have so much BTC to play with.  Shocked
Mintcoin will push past 100 satoshis very quickly. There is a huge pump incoming. I can feel it.

It won't stay at 100 satoshis for long and it will push right up past it to a much higher level. The buy pressure keeps building.
I could use more Mintcoin. Mintcoin is that good. Dumpers are doing us a favor expanding our stash in making our community larger and larger.
Jump to: