Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 550. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 452
Merit: 250
I'm afraid the mintcoins will continue to fall!! Embarrassed

Don't be afraid my friend, stay firm in our movement, don't sell nothing until 60 - 100 satoshis, don't feed the whales.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
I know we've already exceeded the goal, but the more people that sign up and participate the more people that will be exposed to Mintcoin! Keep signing up if you haven't already Smiley

https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/9388-free-mintcoin-giveaway?locale=en
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042
www.explorerz.top
use localbitcoins to trade bitcoins private and forget about those shitty exchanges! here in germany you just have to give a notice if you getting more than 12,5K Euro from an bankaccount wich is not german. its not reported to the finance dept
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Except that they just announced recently that they cannot do business with people in the United States because of regulations...so basically it only good for Canada now.

That's fine by me. I was hoping for Canada. Canada is friendly towards altcoins. This will help with my marketing campaign, more good news for Mintcoin prices then. The sharp rise may be higher and steeper than I initially thought.  Good news all around.

I have several friends from Canada that had their accounts frozen by banks for trying to transfer money that was converted via Bitcoins.
http://globalnews.ca/news/996853/as-bitcoin-surges-canadian-banks-make-converting-to-cash-difficult/
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
I'm afraid the mintcoins will continue to fall!! Embarrassed
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Just put buy in at 6 sat should get me 10 mil
Activity: 280
just left a couple of order, but I've pull out my 8 milion of mint from the exchange....
Activity: 196
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042
www.explorerz.top
thinking of buying 1600000 mintcoins Cheesy
Activity: 196
every buy follow a sell more people want dump it
Activity: 336
What's with all the dumping?

Is there a bad news that I missed?

Nope just some big players started again pushing the prices down before a massive pump probably. We know it's comming but how low the price will go before it does is the question.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
What's with all the dumping?

Is there a bad news that I missed?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
when you buy a few coins, people immediately think you are a whale.

People like to think they're on Wall Street Smiley

Same as when people talk about sell walls, but then you look and the "wall" is a couple of BTC Smiley
Activity: 336
Interesting buy sell gap developing right now, could this be the result of less people selling their precious mint for insanely low prices?
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
Can whoever is hosting the Mac QT wallet please host it as a .dmg file and not .7z. I can't open it.
Sorry, I just renamed a bit to fast. This is a .dmg, just change .7z to .dmg.

I will fix this once I'll be back home.
Activity: 229
How much percent are people receiving from minting after 20 days? Is it just a fraction of 20%?

About 1.09% each 20 days.

20% * 20/365 = 1.09%
15% * 20/365 = 0.82%
10% * 20/365 = 0.0054%
5% * 20/365 = 0.0027%
Sell walls are building again..

Please join the movement!!
DON'T SELL BELOW 60sat AND REMOVE ALL YOUR MINTS FROM THE EXCHANGES!!

All mints held in the exchanges will give them your 20% stake to play with

+1000 Unity we can ! join in the movement !
How much percent are people receiving from minting after 20 days? Is it just a fraction of 20%?

About 1.09% each 20 days.
Jump to: