Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 552. (Read 1369778 times)

legendary
Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002
Activity: 385
Merit: 250
I vote Crindon for PR Spokesperson for Mintcoin Smiley

Or play by play stock ticker.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
+1

I am onboard with that.
legendary
Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002
Activity: 434
Totally. They are building the infrastructure and the community grows larger and larger. There is no end in sight, this coin is taking hold faster and faster, which is fantastic.
I agree. It'll be a quick run up to 100 and then 200 satoshis. 1,000 is just around the corner. The devs are constantly working hard, getting more and more merchants on board.
We may yet see 3 figure satoshis much sooner. Demand keeps pushing this coin to new heights.
I see what you mean. It's good. Good signs all around.
More buy support pouring in at Mintpal. Nice.

Sell wall is disintegrating...again.
When the ramp up surges, it could take as little as a single day for a rapid ramp up to 1,000 satoshis. Two or three whales jumping on Mintpal and having a bid war will have crazy results.
The ramp up to 60 satoshis from 20 satoshis only took like an hour, so this is all entirely possible. I can't wait to watch the fireworks when more people realize how great and undervalued this coin is.
When the ramp up surges, it could take as little as a single day for a rapid ramp up to 1,000 satoshis. Two or three whales jumping on Mintpal and having a bid war will have crazy results.
5 posts in a row give it a break! 1000 satoshi? Maybe in 3 years or more

Yeah, totally, we'll reach 1,000 satoshis really quick. I am glad that you love Mintcoin too and are buying like no tomorrow and holding. Excellent.
Activity: 452
5 posts in a row give it a break! 1000 satoshis? Maybe in 3 years or more
Thank-you for posting. I totally agree, we will reach 1,000 satoshis soon.

I can't wait until we do. 1,000 satoshis would be an awesome price.

1000 sat. is possible, indeed, but I think that you are modest. It must be 3000 sat.  Smiley
5 posts in a row give it a break! 1000 satoshis? Maybe in 3 years or more
Thank-you for posting. I totally agree, we will reach 1,000 satoshis soon.

I can't wait until we do. 1,000 satoshis would be an awesome price.
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
Can whoever is hosting the Mac QT wallet please host it as a .dmg file and not .7z. I can't open it.
Mintcoin is a great and undervalued coin, simple as that. I love the Proof of Stake, 20% in the first year.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
5 posts in a row give it a break! 1000 satoshi? Maybe in 3 years or more
The sell wall at Mintpal if finally getting eaten up. This is good because it is pushing the price up again towards 1,000 satoshis and also, it is distributing the coin so that more and more people can hold it and mint through proof of stake.
This also shows how retarded their trade engine is(Bter):
Jump to: