Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 612. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Will the Mintcoin wallet have some sort of indicator regarding minting, similar to Blackcoin? See the little up arrow on the BC wallet here. http://imgur.com/9z7DxYQ
Activity: 574
Here's an idea but I dont know if its possible.

Einsteinium, a great coin. Why? 2 % of all mining goes into a fund for scientific research,

So, as we know the POW/mining of mint has stopped now. But we could donate 2% of all future staked coins into the "mint foundation" for charity purposes.

Not sure if this could be automated in the algorithm of the coin?

It would make this coin even more unique and add innovation. No other POS coin has ever done that I think.

No, you can donate 2% of your coins if you want communist.

Lol +1

Also, a coin needs value to be of any charitable value anyway. Donate 2% of nothing all day, it won't do any good.

You know why I like Mintcoin? Because it's name actually makes sense. Own some, MINT some more...Einsteinium is an insult to Einstein.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Einsteinium

I thought it was interesting to find out there was an element named Einsteinium, justthought I'd share.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Einsteinium, a great coin. Why? 2 % of all mining goes into a fund for scientific research,

So, as we know the POW/mining of mint has stopped now. But we could donate 2% of all future staked coins into the "mint foundation" for charity purposes.

It would make this coin even more unique and add innovation. No other POS coin has ever done that I think.

Lol +1

Also, a coin needs value to be of any charitable value anyway. Donate 2% of nothing all day, it won't do any good.

You know why I like Mintcoin? Because it's name actually makes sense. Own some, MINT some more...Einsteinium is an insult to Einstein.

not 2 percent of your coins. Im talking 2 percent of the coins that are staked each 30 days..
Very little. Probably 5-10 percent would be better.
I vote no - bad enough the gubment takes my fiat. I want to be in control of 100% of my crypto coins.

Understandable, but I doubt you would argue if it increased the value of mint price 10 fold. Anyway, just throwin it out there. Ill go back in my box now.
Activity: 126

not 2 percent of your coins. Im talking 2 percent of the coins that are staked each 30 days..
I vote no - bad enough the gubment takes my fiat. I want to be in control of 100% of my crypto coins.

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1004

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Urgh, I've got 3926612 Mint and I was trying to at least get 1 btc from it.
I really hope mint rises, to at least 30 again!
Activity: 364
I dumped more than half yesterday.
How many coins would that be?

I had a little over 9 million and I dumped approximately 5,400,000 across a few exchanges.

I bought Tesla which is on fire and BlackCoin because the developers and the community are very active. If Mint drops below 10 I will dump the rest.
Sorry to see any users of Mintcoin exit so early, but if I may be a bit of an asshole... Good Riddance! We don't need short term people who jump at the next coin just to make a quick buck. It is this activity that is keeping Mintcoin prices down. For all of us who are in it for the moderate long-term, take heart in short-timers exiting. That said, good luck to you IconicExpert - nothing personal, but I'm happy to see you bow out so others can get your coins on the cheap.

shaking out the weak hands
Activity: 126

I had a little over 9 million and I dumped approximately 5,400,000 across a few exchanges.

I bought Tesla which is on fire and BlackCoin because the developers and the community are very active. If Mint drops below 10 I will dump the rest.
Sorry to see any users of Mintcoin exit so early, but if I may be a bit of an asshole... Good Riddance! We don't need short term people who jump at the next coin just to make a quick buck. It is this activity that is keeping Mintcoin prices down. For all of us who are in it for the moderate long-term, take heart in short-timers exiting. That said, good luck to you IconicExpert - nothing personal, but I'm happy to see you bow out so others can get your coins on the cheap.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I believe the other coin that was being discussed earlier is being pumped so use caution when investing and read the boards to get an idea of what the coin is all about
Activity: 168

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Before anyone decides to sell at such a low price take into account how highly marketable this coin really is. Just take a look at the growing number of Merchants that accept this coin compared to others and it should give you an idea of the growth potential.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Activity: 168
Ill be cashing half of my mint soon for investing into other coins.

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Black coin rises, but down to mint coin. Mint is also active in the community to be more. Why do black coin climb?

Because Mints are not black
I can answer you:
- 0% premine Mint 4.5% effective premine
- PURE POS ( usulay 5s-15s transactions speed) Mint still is POS/POW hybrid.
- rising community
- 1% inflation but every 8h i can get stack(part of that 1%) i don't even care to mint i don't afraid to touch balance
- 1% inflation means that you need 20x less btc to keep price than 20% inflation
- many people just discovered BC
- compare direct to Mint to BC price should be about 5000 sat Tongue

I have 400k Mint community is great. I like it.
But for me BC is bit different coin with bit different economy.
In BC all is happening faster faster transaction, faster stakes, it wasn't so popular so it grows now faster too.

BTW HBN +100% year inflation is over power...This  year will be 150% because they mine a lot.

BC 0% premine... Yes, technically.. But weren't all the coins mined within a week of release? That doesn't seem like a long enough time to allow for a fair distribution.
Activity: 826
Ill be cashing half of my mint soon for investing into other coins.
Activity: 826
New exchange! Buy and sell MINT against Euros
https://www.litebit.eu/coin/mint/en/

hehehe I would be a millionair if these rates were right (0,1 euro/mint)

It's for 1000 actually Smiley

Ah I didn't see that.
Jump to: