Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 662. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
HOLY SHIT UltraCoin is going nuts !! + 321.65 %

24 Hour High: 24 Hour Low:
0.00044000    0.00008001

from 0.00028600 to 0.00044000 in ~10 minutes  Shocked

https://www.mintpal.com/market/UTC/BTC

Wrong forum Bucko!
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hi,

I have a question about the PoS minting. It was supposed to start after 20 days. The FAQ states that: Any "moved" coins the pos time (coin-day) will be reset for them. It will not affect other "unmoved" coins in the wallet.

I have a total of 6 transactions in my wallet

Received 12000 at 10 Feb
Received 2830000 at 10 Feb

Total coins in wallet: 2842000

Sent 2000 at 24 Feb
Sent 2000000 at 24 Feb

Total coins in wallet: 840000

Received 2000 at 26 Feb
Received 1500000 at 26 Feb

Total coins in wallet: 2342000

So 840000 coins were never moved at all and have been sitting in my wallet since 10 Feb (21 days) but I yet to start minting new coins. The wallet is unlocked and synced with the network. Did I f**k up by sending the 2002000 coins out of my wallet? The FAQ clearly says that the coins that were not moved do not reset the age. I will really appreciate any tips on how to fix it.

Give it more time.

So I've been keeping my wallet open for few more days and still no minting happens. I see that there were others with same issues. Have you been able to solve it? I deleted all my AppData Mintcoin folder, re-installed the wallet on two machines and nothing at all. It's been over 24 days and I feel like I'm missing out. Both my machines run Win 7 x64, one Home edition the other Ultimate
Activity: 39
HOLY SHIT UltraCoin is going nuts !! + 321.65 %

24 Hour High: 24 Hour Low:
0.00044000    0.00008001

from 0.00028600 to 0.00044000 in ~10 minutes  Shocked

https://www.mintpal.com/market/UTC/BTC
Smashing rocks with my GPU
Activity: 140
to chat IRC on freenode #mintcoin   Cool Cool Grin Grin
Smashing rocks with my GPU
Added a million Mint to my stash today. New to this day trading thing, and I LOVE the way the market has been acting today. Grin
Activity: 182
一会我们会震仓,大家不要惊慌。今晚继续拉升,冲40聪 Grin

my god, 震到多少??是底?
Activity: 23
一会我们会震仓,大家不要惊慌。今晚继续拉升,冲40聪 Grin
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
These Cd-Keys are legit.. I got them with my GPU's....
U Abuse me for trying to make this currency more valuable by purchasing a real product..... makes heaps of sense dude... well done!
Anyway the offer is there guys... I Dont game so why am i going to need these cd-keys...
Why cant i get some mint coin for something im never going to use...
Prices are Negotiable.. Inbox For Details
Thanks....

Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
I wonder how it is you are having so much trouble. I've never had an issue with my wallet and I've done all the same things. No problems whatsoever.

Well, I hope you get it sorted, good luck.
His wallet.dat file is corrupted. Could come from his hardwware. Easy to reproduce with his wallet.dat file, hard to reproduce with any other wallet.dat file.
Activity: 70
Mint wallet, why you no Minting?  What a shame my 4240785.068196 Mints won't PoS when they are supposed to.  Roll Eyes

Maybe if I sweet talk her she will make baby mints?

If it doesn't work, lmk.  I'm curious if you are using Win 7 64.  Just call the Customer Service Hottieline and we'll get one of our nude model techs out to ass ist you right away.

Windows 8 Pro 64 bit.

Let me know if it starts lagging and berzerking on you.  I had to completely delete everything mint so I could still use my pc.  I even tried a new wallet with coins I mined yesterday.  No go.  My coins are hanging out on an exchange.  I'll try again with the new wallet.  You should be okay, seems to be win7 problem.
Well, crap. That makes me feel better. I'm using Win 7 Ultimate x64. I haven't got anything to worry about yet, because my first transaction inbound was on 2/23, but I'm not feeling real secure either. I guess if there's not a fix by the 19th day I'll just move them to an exchange as well. Kinda sucks to reset them all before I get to "accrue" any interest though. Bleh...  Undecided

I don't think it effects all win 7.  It's just the 5-6 cases I know of.  I'm trying to verify that now.  It could totally be something else.  I was able to get my coins after the bug, but it took forever.  Not sure what to do as a precaution without resetting.  I would just wait and see I guess.  As long as you have a backup, there will always be a way to get them out.  It should all be good by the time you start.
Mint wallet, why you no Minting?  What a shame my 4240785.068196 Mints won't PoS when they are supposed to.  Roll Eyes

If it doesn't work, lmk.  I'm curious if you are using Win 7 64.  Just call the Customer Service Hottieline and we'll get one of our nude model techs out to ass ist you right away.

Windows 8 Pro 64 bit.

Let me know if it starts lagging and berzerking on you.  I had to completely delete everything mint so I could still use my pc.  I even tried a new wallet with coins I mined yesterday.  No go.  My coins are hanging out on an exchange.  I'll try again with the new wallet.  You should be okay, seems to be win7 problem.

I have not had any problems with any version of the wallet only my PoS not kicking in when it should, hope you get it figured out.

How much hard drive space you have? Sounds like you might be running low?

I'm down to about 1.8 TB on a pc I use for the interweb, trading and research.  i7, 16gb ram.  My wallet was fine until the minting started.  It's a confirmed bug.  I'm just helping to find the cause.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Banned: For Your Protection

If it doesn't work, lmk.  I'm curious if you are using Win 7 64.  Just call the Customer Service Hottieline and we'll get one of our nude model techs out to ass ist you right away.

Windows 8 Pro 64 bit.

Well, crap. That makes me feel better. I'm using Win 7 Ultimate x64. I haven't got anything to worry about yet, because my first transaction inbound was on 2/23, but I'm not feeling real secure either. I guess if there's not a fix by the 19th day I'll just move them to an exchange as well. Kinda sucks to reset them all before I get to "accrue" any interest though. Bleh...  Undecided
battlefield 4 cdkey is online play aswell...
pirate bay download is not.. so there for useless in my opinion
Get them quickly!! Smiley Cheesy

You can send them ups?  I totally trust you.  I'll give you all my coins til it gets here, then you can just deduct what you need.  The coins are pretty heavy though.  Will you pay for shipping the coins?  250,000 coins weighs around 1000 pounds.  Shipping should only be around $975.  Do you have Douchebag 4.0 Reloaded?

/
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

If it doesn't work, lmk.  I'm curious if you are using Win 7 64.  Just call the Customer Service Hottieline and we'll get one of our nude model techs out to ass ist you right away.

Windows 8 Pro 64 bit.

I have not had any problems with any version of the wallet only my PoS not kicking in when it should, hope you get it figured out.

How much hard drive space you have? Sounds like you might be running low?

Windows 8 Pro 64 bit.

Jump to: