Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 658. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 325
Merit: 250
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Is Mintpal down or something? Is anyone else having problems getting on?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Anyone have issues with the MAC wallet? Mine keeps crashing when trying to open.

Mac OS X Lion 10.7.5
No problem on my Mac

If you can run Lion you can run Mavericks. I'd upgrade, it is free and works better as far as I can tell. I run Mavericks and the Mintcoin wallet has been up and running without a hitch for a week now. BTW I have wallets on PC and Linux too. The PC wallet seems the most flaky, but they all run seemingly well for the most part.
Good luck.
Activity: 124
Anyone have issues with the MAC wallet? Mine keeps crashing when trying to open.

Mac OS X Lion 10.7.5
No problem on my Mac
Activity: 308
Thanks so I shouldnt expecting any minting or stake showin up until 20 days right

cheers

Correct.
Activity: 154
This thing is somewhat of a steal currently. Should be around 27-29 but can be had for 22-23. It's friggin' hard to mine and the only reason it is low right now is because:

1. It is being heavily manipulated to stay down by a few large MINT holders who bought up many 10s of millions yesterday and want to keep buying up more at 22 and below.
2. The minting process has had a few niggles causing people to have to fiddle about to get their wallet minting.

Now it will all be resolved reasonably quickly one would think and when it does people are going to really start buying up - A coin that can make you money without using your GPU and electricity - for the average user that is a no brainer.

Let's see what happens over the next 8 hours....
Activity: 210
Thanks so I shouldnt expecting any minting or stake showin up until 20 days right

cheers
Activity: 238
20 days... It will mint automatically, just don't lock your wallet, or if you do temp unlock it every 20 days.
Activity: 210
when will it start minting if my wallet is unlocked-
only after 20 coin age days or
straight away?
my wallet synced fine.

do i have to put in the code and make a conf file,
or will it mint without doing that?
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
I will accept payment in MintCoin of any merchandise listed on my eBay store: stores.eBay.com/atxsilver . I will even mark my items down 25% from current Mint/USD exchange rates. Just PM me with the item you're interested in and we can hammer out an agreement.

could you give me the link of your ebay account, I would like to check what you have in store.

http://stores.ebay.com/atxsilver

Do you have any Bulova Accutron watches? Spaceview 214.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Almost at 9000 Payouts, free MINT for everyone!
http://coinrush.pl/mint/

Ps: don't forget to donate  Kiss
Mo4NTkui4AoaacF6CH998uVX4sJvM9DHH2

not forgotten  Smiley
Activity: 15
Merit: 0

Mac OS X Lion 10.7.5
Activity: 182

Nice! almost instant transaction.

.8 mint uh... yeah
Activity: 490
Merit: 501
Is there a list of merchants that accept MINT already?

look the OP.
Activity: 672
Banned: For Your Protection
I will accept payment in MintCoin of any merchandise listed on my eBay store: stores.eBay.com/atxsilver . I will even mark my items down 25% from current Mint/USD exchange rates. Just PM me with the item you're interested in and we can hammer out an agreement.

could you give me the link of your ebay account, I would like to check what you have in store.

http://stores.ebay.com/atxsilver
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Can anyone help please

EXCEPTION: St13runtime_error
CDB() : can't open database file wallet.dat, error 12
MintCoin in AppInit()

terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::runtime_error'
  what():  CDB() : can't open database file wallet.dat, error 12
Aborted
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

Activity: 363
What are you early mint miners mining now? If you started mining last week I don't need your opinion. Will tip for good info pm me. Thanks

EBT

Nice! almost instant transaction.
Is there a list of merchants that accept MINT already?

Yup, click a few pages back.  Tongue
Jump to: