Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 661. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
see my profile
First of all, thanks for trying all this. As you can see in my signature, I really don't like wasting energy. We need to find better ways than PoW, if our still tiny internet currencies shall scale up to the whole planet.
When I heard about MINT, I immediately bought a large amout of MINT, and I don't regret it, because the price went up a lot.
Still, I need to understand this better, to know what are my next steps with MINT.  I do NOT see my balance grow - and I bought my MINT on the 13th of February. Don't you show the PoS in the transaction tab?

What about PoS and change addresses?
I hope you took care of that. I do not want to have my 20 days reset whenever I move a small sum out of my wallet.

Change: If I send, there are usually two target addresses involved. Only one of the two amounts is actually moved out of the wallet to the recipient, the other one is going straight back, into a change address in my wallet. So that 2nd sum has left the wallet yes, but only to end up in it again, within seconds. Imagine there is a 1 mio input from which I spend a 7 MINT output - that results in a second 999,993 MINT output, to my change address, so it ends up back in my wallet.

Still, I fear, the 20 days period is reset for both amounts, right?

As your wallet does not yet support "coin control", I cannot even know which of my existing coin piles are touched. With one tx of 10 MINT, I might destroy 20 days of PoS of 20 billion coins. Am I wrong? If not:

Please hardcode that if outgoing and incoming into change addresses happens, the coin age is preserved. Or it that is not consistent, then:

I suggest, that you (a) lower the 20 days, (b) implement coin control.

And please show the PoS earnings in the transactions tab. EDIT: This is funny, just now, some "Mined" sum showed up in the transactions :-)

thx :-)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
If Mint could crash just ONE more time, that would be great.. I want to get a bit more of it Sad
Activity: 49
why my wallet not move any coin to minting ?I am  in POS?

It works fine. Just keep your wallet open

No, it does not. I for example have my wallet unlocked, open, synced and my coins have 25 days and no minting occurs.

mee too
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
Could anyone spare some MINT?
McTZoPPRTf4L5WB7VcKgPUcY4MCRPoUGWX
TPN
Activity: 193
How did it get so late, so soon?
Watching this coin closely  Wink
Activity: 182
CharityMiningPools - Donate to Charity while you Mine!

Brand new pool, need miners!  Smiley

mint.charityminingpools.com

Be a pioneer and help us get started, come mine while making a difference.  

Mandatory 0.5% donation fee goes to the BitGive Foundation this month.  We welcome and encourage you to donate more to a good cause.

STRATUM, VARDIFF, Datacenter Redundant Server Farm, Load Balanced Servers, Frequent Backups
0.5% Mandatory Donation fee to a Good Cause, 0.5% Pool Fees, 0% AP TX Fees

Who Are We?
CharityMiningPools was created to allow miners the ability to mine coins while still knowing that their hashing power is going towards something good.  Our goal is to provide a positive and reliable service while delivering a small portion of the proceeds to a deserving recipient.  Plans are in the works to allow individual miners to choose where they would like to donate to based on a pool of available recipients.

How Does This Work?
All coins minded at CharityMiningPools will require a mandatory 0.5% Donation fee.  This donation fee will be collected and donated to the designated charitable recipient for that given month.  Though we only require a minimum 0.5% Donation fee, we welcome and encourage our miners to raise the stakes and donate more to a good cause.

Cheers!
CharityMiningPools
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Guys, i've created a lottery site in my spare time for varius cryptocoins.

http://cryptoplay.in/

ATM there is only a ticket/lottery game, but probably there is more to come.

Good luck Smiley
Activity: 124
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I wonder how it is you are having so much trouble. I've never had an issue with my wallet and I've done all the same things. No problems whatsoever.

Well, I hope you get it sorted, good luck.
His wallet.dat file is corrupted. Could come from his hardwware. Easy to reproduce with his wallet.dat file, hard to reproduce with any other wallet.dat file.

Oh man, that blows.
Activity: 434
Merit: 511

No, it does not. I for example have my wallet unlocked, open, synced and my coins have 25 days and no minting occurs.
Do you have your adress maybe i can check it out on the mintexplorer
Activity: 4

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

Activity: 210
Activity: 39
HOLY SHIT UltraCoin is going nuts !! + 321.65 %

24 Hour High: 24 Hour Low:
0.00044000    0.00008001

from 0.00028600 to 0.00044000 in ~10 minutes  Shocked

https://www.mintpal.com/market/UTC/BTC

Wrong forum Bucko!

I sell UTC to buy MINT so i am still ontopic  Grin
Jump to: