Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 700. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Did people learn nothing from the Pandacoin experience?

Don't go long on:
1) Pre-mined coins
2) Coins being supported by developers who aren't using their real names

The temptation to dump and make bank is always going to be too much for the developers to resist (assuming they had any intention to resist in the first place).
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
http://mintcoin.cc/

Error establishing a database connection

game over. Cry
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
700 million is a big premine considering only 2 million was offered to me for doing an android client that usually takes a week of work.

So you're angry because you weren't offered the compensation you feel the job is worth?
Simple, don't accept the job.

I'm not saying that what was offered is adequate or not, but venting publicly over that is just childish.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
700 million is a big premine considering only 2 million was offered to me for doing an android client that usually takes a week of work.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Be interesting to see what comes of that 30 bitcoin buywall @ 3 satoshi. Most likely there to suck the price down, by rattling people on the fence to sell.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

https://mnt.allpoolz.com
- Always 0% mining fees!
- Miner Notifications
- Port 3333 mining
- VARDIFF
- Stratum
- DDoS Protection
- Database off-loading (faster more reliable)
- Email support
- US Server
- SSL Enabled

Pool is still kickin' it.
Activity: 126
Smashing rocks with my GPU
I bailed, GL  Cool

Good call!

I jumped ship too, these shills are too much. Plus the dev team are a bunch of shady motherfuckers.

Browsing through retards history some of his brightest moments:

"My hot european girlfriend gave me an ultimatum either her or Darkcoin so I smacked that bitch unconscious with a rusty tire iron."

"I will buy your cheap TOP  Cool and hodl like a pro.
Topcoin is best coin.
When is next block halving?
Can't wait for the tears when TOP reaches 100 sats..."

"Hahaha fuck you dev idiot preminer you wasted putting up a website and failed hahahaahha fuck you." - DUCKcoin

"Why is Blackcoin crashing? I invested heavily and you fuckers told me it was going to 3k sat. Now it's barely at 2200 hahaha what a joke this shit coin is."
That's because you don't know how to read markets. I bought Blackcoin at 500 sold at 2500, Mintcoin at 5 and stayed in way too freakin long at 20. Look at the Mint market, its doing a Maxcoin. Understand the markets better and you might actually make some dough.

You can hardly compare MINT to maxcoin, come on now. It was a fair launch and took a long time to catch on. Maxcoin was prepumped and loaded with bullshit. It hit the exchanges at .03 despite the majority of early pools failing and having no Windows wallet. Apples and Oranges.
And mintcoin had a 4% premine that is being dumped as we speak, that your idea of fair?
Let's just make up numbers Roll Eyes
Junior High Math is hard. Last 15 trades on Mintpal: SELL  Writing on wall, see you at 00000012
Not sure what you're talking about. 4% premine is made up number, considering it was only a 1% premine. I don't understand why you people are even posting here, is the trolling that much fun? If you don't believe in the coin, stop following it.
Activity: 24
I bailed, GL  Cool

Good call!

I jumped ship too, these shills are too much. Plus the dev team are a bunch of shady motherfuckers.

"My hot european girlfriend gave me an ultimatum either her or Darkcoin so I smacked that bitch unconscious with a rusty tire iron."

"I will buy your cheap TOP  Cool and hodl like a pro.
Topcoin is best coin.

"Hahaha fuck you dev idiot preminer you wasted putting up a website and failed hahahaahha fuck you." - DUCKcoin

"Why is Blackcoin crashing? I invested heavily and you fuckers told me it was going to 3k sat. Now it's barely at 2200 hahaha what a joke this shit coin is."
That's because you don't know how to read markets. I bought Blackcoin at 500 sold at 2500, Mintcoin at 5 and stayed in way too freakin long at 20. Look at the Mint market, its doing a Maxcoin. Understand the markets better and you might actually make some dough.

You can hardly compare MINT to maxcoin, come on now. It was a fair launch and took a long time to catch on. Maxcoin was prepumped and loaded with bullshit. It hit the exchanges at .03 despite the majority of early pools failing and having no Windows wallet. Apples and Oranges.
And mintcoin had a 4% premine that is being dumped as we speak, that your idea of fair?
Junior High Math is hard. Last 15 trades on Mintpal: SELL  Writing on wall, see you at 00000012

Umm for people to sell doesn't that mean people are BUYING also...
Activity: 294
I bailed, GL  Cool

Good call!

Topcoin is best coin.

Junior High Math is hard. Last 15 trades on Mintpal: SELL  Writing on wall, see you at 00000012
Activity: 24
damn we're all just freaking out aren't we. The coin dropped for like a weekend and suddenly it's the end of the coin. I believe in this coin, I'm about to sell out all my other coins for this since the prices are looking so attractive now.
I bailed, GL  Cool

Good call!

Topcoin is best coin.

I bailed, GL  Cool

Good call!

Topcoin is best coin.

Activity: 280
Quote from: MintcoinFX date=1393720217
Amazing news !

I've managed to get Thunderclap.it to accept promotion of our Free Mintcoin Giveaway via twitter @FreeMintCoin - Started March 2014 (Ongoing) - See: http://www.mintcointalk.com/index.php/topic,59.0.html

@FreeMintCoin Thunderclap - See: https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/9388-free-mintcoin-giveaway

We only need 100 Supporters by 28th March 2014. If we get those 100 supporters (people who link the Thunderclap.it App to their social media account) then our message instantly gets retweeted to ALL their followers. It's called social reach and it can be MASSIVE in sending MintCoin 'viral' almost instantly.

Simply log into your social media account (twitter, facebook and/or tumblr) then go to the link above and click on the relevant 'Support With' Button.

The tweet sent on the 29th of March 2014 (if we get 100 supporters) links to the forum giveaway promo and to the mintcoin.cc website.

Thank you !
(source: mintcointalk)

+1

+2
+3
+4

By the way, Hi to everyone. I'm new to cryptoworld, and I'm starting to believe in this coin. I've a couple of milions bought at 35, what do we have to expect for the next days  and weeks?
My god, why are there so many trolls in here tonight? I'm not just talking about Mintcoin only trolls, check their accounts, they post FUD in every single coin announcement thread they come across.

They are just bored. Don't feed them by quoting their stupidity and they will go away when they are ignored.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
I bailed, GL  Cool

Good call!

Topcoin is best coin.

Activity: 156
Guido
I bailed, GL  Cool

Good call!

Topcoin is best coin.

Activity: 350
Bitcoin Evengelist
Good old ignore button works on these days
You do realize I was just cracking jokes?

Mintcoin is destined for failure.

60 SATOSHI TO 17? DEV TEAM WRITES SHIT BOUT KARMA WHEN QUESTIONED ABOUT PREMINE? SITE RANDOMLY UP AND DOWN? YOU SOUTH AFRICAN SCAMMERS IM BAILING.
If you don't believe in Mint, go away. Your point is made, stop bothering the rest of us.
Activity: 224
not to speak about this:

many newbies in here.. many of them only on mint thread. special created accounts?

game. of. deception.
Jump to: