Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 703. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 295
Today I have already said, the coin is dead. Undecided
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Smashing rocks with my GPU
Is Credits worth it? Mintcoin is kinda crumpling

This guy is a shill account for the Credits devs. ROFL. What a cock bag.

lol yup, that would be his only post that is not in Credits thread showing ridiculous optimism. Roll Eyes
Activity: 168
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

This guy is a shill account for the Credits devs. ROFL. What a cock bag.
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
The dev interaction could be a lot better, but it does seem like work is getting done even if it's not obvious to everyone on this forum.
We are getting increasingly active on mintcointalk.com, that part of the reason Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1722
https://youtu.be/DsAVx0u9Cw4 ... Dr. WHO < KLF
Activity: 196
Coin price is heading down rapidly... all because of small sells but happpening "sells" ... So are those sells by just few or its kind of many dumping own mints as cannot hold any longer the drops happening recently?
Whatever it is it looks like panic spreading little from this thread :/ Trolls having their time?
How I would like to see any actions preventing main coin threads from advertising or spready shits... maaaaybe someday somwhere Sad

Well my advice to all - if all of you believe in this coin then stop selling it.. even to earn small fast amounts... day traders can slowly put it even lower Sad Think about it ...

Cheers
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1004
Lol at the trolls who come to advertise their coins.

This coin is being worked on and we are here for the long term. Maybe we are just spending time with our family on a beautiful sunday...

Edit: and this  Grin

Wake up and sell me the premine!
Activity: 238

This coin is being worked on and we are here for the long term. Maybe we are just spending time with our family on a beautiful sunday...

Nice to see some posts from you Dev Cheesy.

the only post*

Fixed
Mintcoin website is down?

*edit: it's back
Activity: 238

Nice to see some posts from you Dev Cheesy.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Thank you for taking time out of your day to respond. Please enjoy the rest of it!  Smiley
Activity: 224

It's mostly one guy with multiple accounts, Ginger. Don't bother.

Keep up the good work!
Activity: 210

How dare you! Wink
Activity: 325
Merit: 250

Edit: and this  Grin
Activity: 28
It's down and has been down for awhile:

http://isitup.org/www.mintcoin.cc

You sound like some sort of propaganda agent.
Alty is on vacation since two days ago (I was warned, there was no reason to mention it so I did not). I have the mail of the webmaster, I will contact him.

Ok, it's back up now. Thanks!
Activity: 172
Looking at the buy/sell orders at crypsty it look as if there could be a pump soon. big buy orders at 17 and 18 holding the price and huge sell orders at 30, 50, 67, 71. What do you guys think?

Maybe. A Common manipulation strategy by those with 'big money' however is to float huge orders and fill the book with 'artificial buys' that they have no intention of filling. They just want people to try to buy in front of the large sized orders (all the while they are selling to these people), and then after satisfying enough sales to ensure a decent profit, the large money instantly cancels all the stacked orders you see at 17 & 18. This causes the people watching the trading closely to panic and sell into the 16, 15, 14 etc satoshi. The 'big money' may even help by selling more size and driving it down to their waiting bid at 12 Satoshi. Then they put all the coins they sold at 20-13 Satoshi as one large buy at 12 Satoshi, and wait for the 'average investor' to panic sell to them back the coins they bought higher at 12 satoshi level.

Then *Rinse & Repeat*

Not everything is as it seems, there are some sharks out there people ;-)
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
Hold, dont panic sell, we have seen even crapcoins got value when their time came, Mintcoin is way better  Smiley
Activity: 172
Looks like another user just confirmed your confirmation bias premise, pun intended  Cool

Why do you say it will go to 1 satoshi though? I mean, even PENG is at 3 satoshi. MINT is a bit better than that...

I don't truly think it would go to 1 Satoshi. I think a floor of around 5-7 satoshi would be as low as people would let it go after such a good run up and publicity. 10 Satoshi is also a very important number in human psychology and many will probably have huge orders in this area. So you may see a solid bounce back if it gets near 10-12 Satoshi range. I just used the 1 satoshi as an example to ask if acceptance2 would still be so enthralled with his 'community actions' and still be able to ignore the price/trading aspect of crypto-currency if it reached 1 satoshi. I think everyone here knows the answer to that. He would be gone and anyone but spammers would be gone, so I find it patronizing to act like speaking about trading fundamentals and price is 'below' MintCoin Investors.

I still have a token amount of MintCoins I plan on holding forever. So like it or not I guess I am a part of this community. If my tone or style of speech is offensive, I apologize as that is not my intent. I just wanted a chance to share my thoughts and hopefully help others to think about this from a bigger picture perspective. My aim is to be a positive influence, not a negative one, but I also do not fear bringing up painful subjects or lines of inquiry if I think it serves a purpose.

It is a little too easy to get caught up in the day to day price fluctuations and lose sight of the long-term opportunity that crypto-currency represents. Sometimes you have to take a step back, take a deep breath, gather your thoughts and come up with a long-term plan for succeeding with crypto. The constant price action and volatile swings indeed make it very hard to 'see the forest for the trees' for many.

My basic strategy is to trade around a core position of whatever coins I am bullish on. I lighten up my position by selling and offering out on days/weeks when the price is skyrocketing and I can see big volume coming in to buy many coins. I do this with the plan of buying back lower when panic hits, when negativity is pervasive on the message board and the community, and then re-purchase even more coins for my long-term position.

It is never a terrible thing to sell coins if you are a little nervous about how fast a crpyto reached a certain level of satoshi. Remember you can always buy back in whether or not the price is higher or lower. It can be very refreshing to sit back in BTC for a few days and re-evaluate your strategy and decisions with the foggyness of emotion withdrawn from the situation. Emotion is the killer of profits, and the #1 enemy for successful trading. Emotion is what makes the average investor 'Buy Tops & Sell Bottoms'. It is human nature to want to buy something when everyone and their dog is talking about it and the price action is wonderful. How could you lose? Meanwhile when everything is negative, there is bad news in the mainstream media, the price action is atrocious, etc., it is much easier to sell to stop the emotional damage.

MintCoin at sub 20 satoshi is not necessarily a bad buying point. I mean if you have enough BTC then you can stagger orders at 15 12 10 8 & 5 satoshi all the way down to 0 in greater quantity and almost assure you will obtain a good 'average' price for your MintCoin holdings. I do not intend to bash this coin, (as I do like it somewhat long-term like I said before), and I plan on buying more in the future.

I just wanted to share my thoughts and I welcome thoughtful criticism and suggestions. You can just 'ignore me' if you find that easiest for your conscience, but I believe that by working together and sharing our thoughts together as a 'true' community we can all make more money by incorporating 'mental synergy'.

I believe there are many millions to be made in trading and investing in crypto-currency, and that this movement could end up being an Internet 2.0 type of event if things work out just right.

Din
Activity: 42
Jump to: