Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 701. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
You do realize I was just cracking jokes?

Mintcoin is destined for failure.

60 SATOSHI TO 17? DEV TEAM WRITES SHIT BOUT KARMA WHEN QUESTIONED ABOUT PREMINE? SITE RANDOMLY UP AND DOWN? YOU SOUTH AFRICAN SCAMMERS IM BAILING.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
My god, why are there so many trolls in here tonight? I'm not just talking about Mintcoin only trolls, check their accounts, they post FUD in every single coin announcement thread they come across.

Ignore them all.

Don't feed the trollers Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
My god, why are there so many trolls in here tonight? I'm not just talking about Mintcoin only trolls, check their accounts, they post FUD in every single coin announcement thread they come across.
Activity: 224
maybe you should report him as well.

one last tip: sell now, buy later, after pos entry.

you can easily double your coins.

thank me later.
Activity: 126
Smashing rocks with my GPU
I bailed, GL  Cool

Good call!

I jumped ship too, these shills are too much. Plus the dev team are a bunch of shady motherfuckers.
Why are you still posting here? Pretty sure I've seen you talking shit on Mint here for several days. Are you attempting to drive the price down, or just shill?
Activity: 133
Merit: 11
I bailed, GL  Cool

Good call!

I jumped ship too, these shills are too much. Plus the dev team are a bunch of shady motherfuckers.

Browsing through retards history some of his brightest moments:

"My hot european girlfriend gave me an ultimatum either her or Darkcoin so I smacked that bitch unconscious with a rusty tire iron."

"I will buy your cheap TOP  Cool and hodl like a pro.
Topcoin is best coin.
When is next block halving?
Can't wait for the tears when TOP reaches 100 sats..."

"Hahaha fuck you dev idiot preminer you wasted putting up a website and failed hahahaahha fuck you." - DUCKcoin

"Why is Blackcoin crashing? I invested heavily and you fuckers told me it was going to 3k sat. Now it's barely at 2200 hahaha what a joke this shit coin is."
Activity: 420
I bailed, GL  Cool

Good call!

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Banned: For Your Protection
I bailed, GL  Cool

...and this is what's keeping the price down.
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
Activity: 133
Merit: 11
still no word on the premine?

Fuck this shillcoin trash.

Move on to Darkcoin, friend. Open dev, no premine!!! Wow!!

Reported this IDIOT to a moderator, just look at some of his post history to get the measure of this 'glowing' individual.
Activity: 126
Smashing rocks with my GPU
Activity: 294
Activity: 613
Mintcoin: Get some
I am just looking forward to when the PoW phase is over. I still think it predominantly these miners manipulating the market. Soon the only way to generate new coins is by being a holder, which should benefit the price. So once all the sellers are out of coins, things should be looking up.
Activity: 224
multipools are dumping into highest buy orders.

middlecoin. look at their unexchanged balance.

guessing that they still can dump about 50-100btc of mint

so that would mean going below 10.
Activity: 840
Merit: 516
Sounds like people are buying high and selling low. A very classic strategy. Lets see if it works out.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
WTF? The guy at the computer store who sold me a miner said the coins would just start dropping out of the DVD/ ROM player.

Really, don't you know anything?  You have to change the boot order in your bios to get coins that way.  Crypto 101, for crying outside.
Activity: 13
Activity: 672
Banned: For Your Protection
still no word on the premine? starts smelling ....

they screwed you over... they dumped... i have seen large sell orders.

you all want to believe in a coin whose premine has been dumped onto you for a quick cashout.

wait let me start a coin like that... you are all just sheep.

i think it is very fishy that dev ignores the questions about the premine.

also.. you cannot get away with just a message: ow, we were with family. that is not taking your responsibilities.

you should have at least someone around to answer these questions.

also if they are asking for 5 million... there is not coin left.. where are the coins?

This FUDTARD has nothing better to do than shill on a great crypto. Whenever I see FUD, I make sure to buy more MINT.
Too bad I don't have any money left for buying more :/
I'm mining the heck out of every launch, and converting everything to Mint. Even if this doesn't get "To The MOON!", I'll be alright... I like clouds just fine!  Grin
Activity: 12
Did anyone see the 45btc buy wall going up at 17?    someones watching this has got some coin!   Thoughts.....
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
still no word on the premine? starts smelling ....

they screwed you over... they dumped... i have seen large sell orders.

you all want to believe in a coin whose premine has been dumped onto you for a quick cashout.

wait let me start a coin like that... you are all just sheep.

i think it is very fishy that dev ignores the questions about the premine.

also.. you cannot get away with just a message: ow, we were with family. that is not taking your responsibilities.

you should have at least someone around to answer these questions.

also if they are asking for 5 million... there is not coin left.. where are the coins?

This FUDTARD has nothing better to do than shill on a great crypto. Whenever I see FUD, I make sure to buy more MINT.
Too bad I don't have any money left for buying more :/
Jump to: