Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 702. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
yes, its a great crypto.

so dumped premine... so clone of velocitycoin and other pos coins... wow

so being targetted by multipools... wow

such large sell orders few days ago... wow

such sheep... wow

so little dev responding... wow

in short: wow.

i must buy immediately... wow.

https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/156 nice 176 million dump.
MintCoin should really be taken more seriously as a long-term investment / currency project.

Take a look at the early Bitcoin exchange rates from 2009 >

http://newlibertystandard.wikifoundry.com/page/2009+Exchange+Rate

Imagine that these figures are not even a blip on today's current Bitcoin exchange charts.

At these sort of prices the most sensible attitude is to buy and hold for the future.

Up to 20% interest with MintCoin and you don't even need to keep on buying expensive mining equipment.

There is nothing much not to like about MintCoin really. Social media users also seem to be responding well to the coin minting / PoS concept with this one.

Very nicley put
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Um.  darkcoin?  yeah thats really "innovative".  LOLZ

How about the devs are busy doing this coin, and the exchange.

Hitting ignore button.

Activity: 453
Merit: 250
Time to panic sell. Devs have bailed on us...

You have been elevated to ... IGNORE
Activity: 420
still no word on the premine?

Fuck this shillcoin trash.

Move on to Darkcoin, friend. Open dev, no premine!!! Wow!!

still no word on the premine? starts smelling ....

they screwed you over... they dumped... i have seen large sell orders.

you all want to believe in a coin whose premine has been dumped onto you for a quick cashout.

wait let me start a coin like that... you are all just sheep.

i think it is very fishy that dev ignores the questions about the premine.

also.. you cannot get away with just a message: ow, we were with family. that is not taking your responsibilities.

you should have at least someone around to answer these questions.

also if they are asking for 5 million... there is no coin left.. where are the coins?

ps. i am already at darkcoin.
Activity: 5

Correct me if i'm wrong.  The dev's had 700 million coins premine for development/promotions.  They have not accounted for any of this publicly (fine, w/e).  A few posts back they asked for 5 million from the community to get some Mintcoin/USD exchange going.  Basically this says there is no development coin left.  The way I see it, if there is no coin left for development/promotion then they must have been the ones that dumped and killed their own coin for profit.  Try not to flame.  If you see this differently then please logically explain your arguments.

I have sold 3/4 of my coin to pay for the power/time from mining all this.  The last 1/4 I will probably hold onto in case the community continues to adopt this coin as we don't have to worry about the already spent pre-mine destroying the value a second time.

I don't mean to sound all negative here.  This is my personal interpretation of what has happened since this coins launch.

Oh, and on another note, this has also scared me away from 'zeitcoin' after seeing the exact same setup and a 'Minting suspended due to locked wallet' message within their wallet.  Maybe i'm just paranoid.

Well... that's my 2 satoshis on the situation.

Activity: 613
Merit: 500
Mintcoin: Get some
Price is rising again, I hope you all didn't panic sell.
Activity: 429

Edit: and this  Grin

ah, good old /r/pics Smiley
mint has a solid future, I just ignore the trolls but the advertising of other coins is getting pretty old.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 308

This is great!

Just add "accepted here" to the bottom image and we're set.
Activity: 325

Yeah sell everything!
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
MintCoin should really be taken more seriously as a long-term investment / currency project.

Imagine that these figures are not even a blip on today's current Bitcoin exchange charts.

At these sort of prices the most sensible attitude is to buy and hold for the future.

Up to 20% interest with MintCoin and you don't even need to keep on buying expensive mining equipment.

There is nothing much not to like about MintCoin really. Social media users also seem to be responding well to the coin minting / PoS concept.

+ 1
Activity: 16
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
Is Credits worth it? Mintcoin is kinda crumpling
MOON
You managed to escape my ignore button until now. No more (even though Credit is really interesting).
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1722
https://youtu.be/DsAVx0u9Cw4 ... Dr. WHO < KLF

There is nothing much not to like about MintCoin really. Social media users also seem to be responding well to the coin minting / PoS concept with this one.
Activity: 453
Coin price is heading down rapidly... all because of small sells but happpening "sells" ... So are those sells by just few or its kind of many dumping own mints as cannot hold any longer the drops happening recently?
Whatever it is it looks like panic spreading little from this thread :/ Trolls having their time?
How I would like to see any actions preventing main coin threads from advertising or spready shits... maaaaybe someday somwhere Sad

Well my advice to all - if all of you believe in this coin then stop selling it.. even to earn small fast amounts... day traders can slowly put it even lower Sad Think about it ...

Cheers

You can always tell the amateurs from, well, others...: amateurs always feel worse pain and anguish when the price is going down and always want to know " who's selling ".

The important question to be asking when the price is low is " who's buying? ". And why are they buying?

Activity: 70
█ Scrooge D Silver █
I also sent a pm to mintcointeam regarding the premine, his reaction was very weird.

Embarrassed
Activity: 168
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Is Credits worth it? Mintcoin is kinda crumpling

This guy is a shill account for the Credits devs. ROFL. What a cock bag.

lol yup, that would be his only post that is not in Credits thread showing ridiculous optimism. Roll Eyes

lol, I feel bad for a coin where the devs have to self-promote that way. Sure shows what the devs own opinions are if they think it can't stand on its own.
Activity: 613
Merit: 500
Mintcoin: Get some
MINT is just getting started.
Activity: 98
Today I have already said, the coin is dead. Undecided

Lol it's not even 1 month old... trolls everywhere
Jump to: