Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 706. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 500
Hint: All Cryptographic currencies are declining at the moment, I have seen this many times and is part of being a Crypto currency.
Can you give me some history lesson? When did it happned before and what were the cause and the context? Thanks.

China news(had Bitcoin drop from 1000+ down to around 800ish), Russia news, and any negative news(Mtgox, etc) always affects Bitcoin and cryptos in general.
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
Then leave this thread. Why do you continue to post and insult people?
Why didn't you mute him like I did for the previous troll?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
TO THE DEVS

If you really believe in this coin and want to see it succeed and plan to support it in the long term, please tell us what you have done so far with the premine!

Since so many are so concerned about this premine i fear the coin is going to fail unless you start being transparent about it....

And that would really be a shame if such a great concept would fail because of it

There is only one dev (mintcointeam) although there is a huge team doing all sorts of things. The original dev is the only one with the premine and he never talks in this thread, or even on the forums really. You're right, it may end up killing the coin.

+1 I haven't seen the DEV around since mint got it's pump lol he probably dumped his premine and bailed. Pretty pathetic if that's what really happened but if there was nothing to hide about the premine then why is he hiding it? Wink

What's stopping someone else from taking over as dev from the community who has experience. The great thing about decentralization is that if one point fails, another can come and take its place.

Well not really sure I don't know all the technical stuff about coins but someone taking over the coin isn't going to recover the premine. So no matter what that premine will always be missing unless the dev comes here and gives up proof/facts of where the premine is or went.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Don't listen to all this fud we going to 100 satoshi!

MINT FOREVER
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
TO THE DEVS

If you really believe in this coin and want to see it succeed and plan to support it in the long term, please tell us what you have done so far with the premine!

Since so many are so concerned about this premine i fear the coin is going to fail unless you start being transparent about it....

And that would really be a shame if such a great concept would fail because of it

There is only one dev (mintcointeam) although there is a huge team doing all sorts of things. The original dev is the only one with the premine and he never talks in this thread, or even on the forums really. You're right, it may end up killing the coin.

+1 I haven't seen the DEV around since mint got it's pump lol he probably dumped his premine and bailed. Pretty pathetic if that's what really happened but if there was nothing to hide about the premine then why is he hiding it? Wink

What's stopping someone else from taking over as dev from the community who has experience. The great thing about decentralization is that if one point fails, another can come and take its place.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
TO THE DEVS

+1
++ this needs to be addressed asap
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
TO THE DEVS

Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
Hint: All Cryptographic currencies are declining at the moment, I have seen this many times and is part of being a Crypto currency.
Can you give me some history lesson? When did it happned before and what were the cause and the context? Thanks.
Activity: 238
TO THE DEVS

Activity: 28
Activity: 210
TO THE DEVS

Activity: 797
Merit: 251
I have said that and nobody was listening, hahahahahaha.
Activity: 165
Activity: 238
Is Credits a good idea? (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/credits-inflation-period-over-second-hard-fork-poker-room-coming-soon-496685)
Mintcoin is starting to crumble, I'm looking for something sustainable.

Just recently came across this coin, surprisingly promising
Activity: 196
So I sent some coins from my wallet to mintpal over an hour ago and it still hasn't shown up in mintpal. The transaction has 239 confirmations with 6 nodes. I don't know what that means but thought it could be useful. Do I have any reason to worry?

Same here bud! just arrived
Activity: 16
Activity: 27
Is this really true? Mintcoin will be the first coin to implement PoS? What about Graincoin? What about Blackcoin?

What advantages does MINT have over the 2?

Pure PoS you asshat... . . . . .

Yup, funny how he skipped over what I actually said, successfully implement. Clear agenda, or 1st degree burns, who knows.
Activity: 24
So I sent some coins from my wallet to mintpal over an hour ago and it still hasn't shown up in mintpal. The transaction has 239 confirmations with 6 nodes. I don't know what that means but thought it could be useful. Do I have any reason to worry?
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
I still belive in the coin. I did not invest anything except the power of my small farm and for that i have paid out with half of my MINT balance.
The rest i will keep and try to help this coin and its community to grow.
I do not know the dev's personaly but i just do not think that they have sold the pre-mine.
Why would they bother answering to anyone ( and yes i do message them and they do answer when they have time ) ? Why would they try to make a new wallet ? Why would they keep working on the coin at all ?
So i do not think that they are dumping the coin and going to the next project. I might be wrong but time will tell very soon.
For me i know that i like the coin and the community so i will support it and try to do what i can.

And one more time - if everything is good with the dev's, and i think we will know about that in the next 10 days, its the community that makes a coin strong. So whoever wants to see THIS coin grow, just spend a bit more time helping out then discussing the trolls and panicing Smiley
Jump to: