Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 708. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
but honestly, why does everyone think that I am a troll?
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Don't forget to set you're clocks forward on March the 9th.  Tongue
Activity: 826
Whats the point of making a bunch of new accounts to spread fud? Thats kinda pathetic

agreed
Activity: 539
Merit: 250
Whats the point of making a bunch of new accounts to spread fud? Thats kinda pathetic
legendary
Activity: 812
OK time to chime in my 2 cents. And please I know I have a low post count but I am not that asshole so dont confuse that. Ive been following this thread for the last 150 pages daily because I have a nice stake in MINT and I believe in the coin. As for the price drops and the FUD these idiots are spreading its ridiculous. This is a great oppurtunity! yes some whales are holding the prices in certain ranges, that is blatantly obvious by the barriers that keep getting set up and removed all damn day as the price moves around but do you know what that means? PROFIT! All i have been doing for the last 4-5 days with MINT almost 16 hours of the day is buying 1 mill at the low of the swing and selling back 30 mins later for 5 satoshis more! rinse repeat! Stop worrying people the coin itself as well is very promising and will go up and is a innovative new idea in this slag of copycat clones and scamcoins. As for the devs premining...who gives a fuck let them make their money its their coin after all. Thanks for reading and stop trippin people just kick back and stay minty fresh Smiley Ill respond again in another 50 pages of ridiculousness. SSRC out!

Alright, see you in a few hours then, LoL
Activity: 786
Merit: 857
Turds and Trolls Worth Ignoring

1. ManOnTheMoon
2. GingerMod
3. thisisit
4. philipvdlinde
Already ignored 3 out of 4 of these. Thanks for the 4th!
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
OK time to chime in my 2 cents. And please I know I have a low post count but I am not that asshole so dont confuse that. Ive been following this thread for the last 150 pages daily because I have a nice stake in MINT and I believe in the coin. As for the price drops and the FUD these idiots are spreading its ridiculous. This is a great oppurtunity! yes some whales are holding the prices in certain ranges, that is blatantly obvious by the barriers that keep getting set up and removed all damn day as the price moves around but do you know what that means? PROFIT! All i have been doing for the last 4-5 days with MINT almost 16 hours of the day is buying 1 mill at the low of the swing and selling back 30 mins later for 5 satoshis more! rinse repeat! Stop worrying people the coin itself as well is very promising and will go up and is a innovative new idea in this slag of copycat clones and scamcoins. As for the devs premining...who gives a fuck let them make their money its their coin after all. Thanks for reading and stop trippin people just kick back and stay minty fresh Smiley Ill respond again in another 50 pages of ridiculousness. SSRC out!
Activity: 613
Mintcoin: Get some
just warning about what is going to happen.. thats all.

i abandoned ship @ 53.

didnt do that if i had no reason to.

People do not need trading, warnings or crypto coin advice? Especially from low stat forum members who just found out what a Crypto currency was a month ago.

might be longer involved with crypto cur then you.

I have been around way back in the days of BTC= .10 cents USD.
WTF? The guy at the computer store who sold me a miner said the coins would just start dropping out of the DVD/ ROM player.

I once got a used CD-ROM in a box of parts for a buck and found around $4 of loose change inside it.

Cool! Nice score.  Tongue
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

i abandoned ship @ 53.

People do not need trading, warnings or crypto coin advice? Especially from low stat forum members who just found out what a Crypto currency was a month ago.

might be longer involved with crypto cur then you.
Activity: 213
WTF? The guy at the computer store who sold me a miner said the coins would just start dropping out of the DVD/ ROM player.

I once got a used CD-ROM in a box of parts for a buck and found around $4 of loose change inside it.
Activity: 213

A few things a lot of people aren't realizing. When we were at 26~ Satoshi even with the halvings it became the most profitable coin to mine, I was using hashcows and we kept switching to it. A few others were as well, many of them have most users autotrading to BTC. Which means there was a lot of auto dumping going on.

Secondly Immediately after the MtGox announcement last week there was a small spike in the value then it flatlined and slowly slowly went down. It happened right with the announcement. This sinking is not Mint itself, it's the whole market right now. Add in the auto dumping as it was the most valuable at the time and that's why we've sunk this low.

I think some other people are selling to hop on others right now like Aurora coin, I was tempted to sell at 25 sat to hop on that, Aurora has doubled since I considered that, but I have the potential to sell Mint later at 200 sat. With the amount of coins we have now, if we have 1/3 of Dogecoins market cap we would be around 200 sat so it's not that far fetched.

We still have many miners dumping currently, once we get past that the price should start to rise again. As will it as BTC recovers from getting Goxed once again.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
isn't crypto about trading anymore? it seems to me it's all about dumping now, the lifespan for some coins is now only several days ?!

i abandoned ship @ 53.

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
Activity: 224

i abandoned ship @ 53.

Activity: 453
Activity: 308
I see mintcoin.com is giving the Cloudflare "website is offline" message, could someone be DoSing the server perhaps?
Jump to: