Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 709. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
Turds and Trolls Worth Ignoring

1. ManOnTheMoon
2. GingerMod
3. thisisit
4. philipvdlinde
Oh man, who let the dogs out?

Who, who, who, who, who?

BTW now we are going up?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100

1. ManOnTheMoon
2. GingerMod
3. thisisit
4. philipvdlinde
Oh man, who let the dogs out?
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
New rule: Tell anyone you sold you go on the troll list. This thread doesn't tolerate non-investors, and is extremely hostile to the public. Then they wonder why MINT is crashing and the only retort they can repeat over and over like a broken hal9000 is "cheap coins! NOMOMOMOM" and "weak hands see u lolzerz"

Kinda sick of reading your pessimism in every popular coin forum that you frequent.  It would be nice to see you back up any one of the plethora of goodbye/farewell statements that you have made and stay off the coin wagon on the week.  Take a Midol and go back to bed Miss Negative Nancy...
Activity: 420
Mintcoin to some random location in our solar system!

I just doubled up my mintcoins, PoS works so nicely  Cool Cool Cool Cool

Is that better for ya m8 r8 h8 masturb8
Activity: 238
These troll comments are verging on spam now. Perhaps a self moderated topic is needed.

Agreed. I just want a chat without receiving death threats.
These troll comments are verging on spam now. Perhaps a self moderated topic is needed.

Crypto Trolls help make pages and fair in some entertainment value. Also as many comment that are made in this thread they would need to appoint a MOD as the Devs have no time to MOD a secondary forum topic considering Mint has it's own forum.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
New rule: Tell anyone you sold you go on the troll list. This thread doesn't tolerate non-investors, and is extremely hostile to the public. Then they wonder why MINT is crashing and the only retort they can repeat over and over like a broken hal9000 is "cheap coins! NOMOMOMOM" and "weak hands see u lolzerz"

Just looking at your forum stats shows you have no idea what is really going on.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
Its fun to go to different coin's topics and through all comments and have a good laugh  Grin
Can someone tell me how the 'minting' works?

Before you ask such dumb questions i suggest you read the OP on page one.

No need to be so rude.

You can find that info out here: http://www.mintcointalk.com/index.php/topic,41.0.html

I do admit it was rude, but what is more detrimental to society? Being lazy or being rude on a forum?

Sorry guy I have not taken my THC meds today.

Seriously. Go away. Nobody care about your FUD.

Before you ask such dumb questions i suggest you read the OP on page one.

No need to be so rude.

You can find that info out here: http://www.mintcointalk.com/index.php/topic,41.0.html
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

1. ManOnTheMoon
2. GingerMod
3. thisisit
4. philipvdlinde

+ 1

Hahahahaha, this made me laugh. I just want to say here that I really hope that MINT is going to be a good coin, but I try to stay realistic at critical moments like this. If you guys think that I am a troll then go on, at least I won't lose everything for not looking at consequences.

MINT to the moon!!
Mintcoin got lost on the way to mun and crash landed back into broken_pixel's house on earth hopefully killing him like Donnie Darko.
This coin is collapsing, its not normal. This coin is being dumped to shit and my hope in this coin is running out.

You gonna call this guy a troll too?

Fuck all you who think this coin is something special - it's not. Hence why it's being dumped.

Additionally, the transparency that was requested by the community has been completely ignored. How is this FUD? If anything the devs are spreading FUD by engaging in activities behind closed doors.

You must be blind to the amount of mint being purchased. Did mommy take away all of your BTC so you can't buy more Mint?
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Activity: 613
Mintcoin: Get some
Jump to: