Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 740. (Read 1369778 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
Just 12 days and we will be the first 100% open source POS. We're now at $2.5 million market cap and still telling we're going doing down to 1-2 satoshis, lol? This kind of achievement is easily +$10 million.

Just look the other POW copycats coins in coinmarketcap trading over MintCoin. POS is way better than POW, we just need to work on develop this coin and have a good community.
Price will come alone after that, I don't care about short term swings because I'm long in this coin.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100

It would nice to get confirmation from the dev that the 1% premine is actually being used for things transparently and isn't just being dumped for BTC to fund development on his mintpal exchange.

I for one can confirm that he has send 250 000 for the design work i have done and another 500 000 for the Blog about Mintcoin giveaway. I also know about other people that have also recievend good amounts for the work they have been doing.
So if you ask me, devs are spending the pre mine as anounced and fair.

That's less than a million MINT accounted for. What about the other 699 million MINT?

This should be done transparently. A simple list of all the bounties and the users and addresses the MINT was sent to. Not behind closed doors and scattered amongst different forums. Clearly the dev is competent at organising information as we can see from the original post which is getting updated regularly, why can't he list everything that has been spent?

I see in almost all the coin thread that has a premine, someone asks for where/how the premined is spent, and ask for a detailed report. This is simply stupid. If I were the dev, I'd never disclose the information. Nor do I see any thread that disclose the info.

Why do you care? to satisfy your curiosity and then blame the devs when things go wrong or the coin price fall? No one will be stupid enough to disclose these things. The devs developed the coin, helped the communities and helped to support and get coins to the exchanges, they did a great job. They put a lot of premined coins to support the community and many bounties. That's good enough, why do you care where are each coins of premined? It's none of your business, nor my business. If you don't like premine, just go to a coin not premined (but I am sure it's heavily instamined - devs are not doing charity, they need to get something which is ok to me as long as they support the coin and community), it's a free world here.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
GUYS.
STAY CALM
it's
CALL AN ORGANIZED DUMP TO BUY LOW

This is a classic dump to buy low, as it gets.

Look at all the recent transactions, they are "micro" sells.   Someone/group is very interested in MINT.  So they organize this so they panic, and then buy all the cheap mints.

Let's look at the average BTC transfer "0.00084000"   Real dumps are when hundreds of BTC are sold,  the group saw that they could lowr the price with miniumal BTC, so why not!??!  Easy pickings then.

LOLZZZ

All the show charts show the CLASSIC signs!!  come on newbs Cheesy

+1 I can't believe others don't see this  Roll Eyes

In fact I just bought even more MINT, and doubled mine! 
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
It would nice to get confirmation from the dev that the 1% premine is actually being used for things transparently and isn't just being dumped for BTC to fund development on his mintpal exchange.

I for one can confirm that he has send 250 000 for the design work i have done and another 500 000 for the Blog about Mintcoin giveaway. I also know about other people that have also recievend good amounts for the work they have been doing.

That's less than a million MINT accounted for. What about the other 699 million MINT?

This should be done transparently. A simple list of all the bounties and the users and addresses the MINT was sent to. Not behind closed doors and scattered amongst different forums. Clearly the dev is competent at organising information as we can see from the original post which is getting updated regularly, why can't he list everything that has been spent?

Well you can think what you want, i am happy with what the devs and the extendet dev team is doing. And this is 1 milion to ONE person, i never said this is ALL that was given away.

699 million MINT still unaccounted for. Dev needs to list what has been spent and on what. And what is left.

Very simple imo. He's gone into staggering detail updating the original post so I don't see why he can't spend 5 minutes making that list. It's no good sticking our heads in the sand on this one, the bigger MINT gets the bigger this premine is going to be an issue. If it's not done transparently it's going to be a big problem, anyone who argues otherwise doesn't know the crypto community and how it reacts to premines.

The dev is doing a great job, sorry to burst your bubble.   Have you seen the new website lately, that certainly cost money.   Have you seen all the hard work the dev team has down promoting on twitter, and everywhere else?  Over 1000+ followers.  

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1344

Well you can think what you want, i am happy with what the devs and the extendet dev team is doing. And this is 1 milion to ONE person, i never said this is ALL that was given away.

699 million MINT still unaccounted for. Dev needs to list what has been spent and on what. And what is left.

Very simple imo. He's gone into staggering detail updating the original post so I don't see why he can't spend 5 minutes making that list. It's no good sticking our heads in the sand on this one, the bigger MINT gets the bigger this premine is going to be an issue. If it's not done transparently it's going to be a big problem, anyone who argues otherwise doesn't know the crypto community and how it reacts to premines.
Activity: 210
Anyone still mining MINT?

It's a stupid question, look around - Net Hashrate 13 GH/s  Grin

Lol, ok I see. Down to 11GH/s now.

what means low net hashrate? is it hash of all mint pools?
Activity: 308
Merit: 250

The block rewards are of course low now compared to two weeks ago. If the price goes down further, I may just buy outright with btc

That's what I did.
GUYS.
STAY CALM
it's
CALL AN ORGANIZED DUMP TO BUY LOW

This is a classic dump to buy low, as it gets.

Look at all the recent transactions, they are "micro" sells.   Someone/group is very interested in MINT.  So they organize this so they panic, and then buy all the cheap mints.

Let's look at the average BTC transfer "0.00084000"   Real dumps are when hundreds of BTC are sold,  the group saw that they could lowr the price with miniumal BTC, so why not!??!  Easy pickings then.

LOLZZZ

All the show charts show the CLASSIC signs!!  come on newbs Cheesy

Activity: 350
Bitcoin Evengelist

The block rewards are of course low now compared to two weeks ago. If the price goes down further, I may just buy outright with btc

Activity: 672
Banned: For Your Protection
^^Are we getting nervous?
legendary

Activity: 350
Bitcoin Evengelist

What's the official word on the relationship between mintcoin and mintpal? Just asking for my info.

Activity: 210
legendary

Its best time to mine mint... everyone now mining aurora.... Smiley
Activity: 308

legendary