Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 738. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 180
Merit: 100
Is Mintcoin something like bank with 20% interest in the first year?
- I will have exactly 20% more coins after one year?
- rate will change (20x more or maybe 1/50)

The 20% are new coins not mined during POW?
mcg
Activity: 196
its and absolut idiotic move to dump 6 figures ( guessing usd ) into any altcoin.

so guess its a hoax.

if not... he might be crying in a week or two.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
pumping soon, buy up NOW!
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

He dumped six figures into it and calls it investing when it should be gambling.

What's their infatuation with horse head masks and forks?

Why is he calling other members "brahs"?  I thought a brah was a female undergarment
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1004
It's a tarp, we going to -1
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Banned: For Your Protection
Activity: 56
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
The ram has passed the sheep !! I repeat the ram has passed the sheep !!
Activity: 106

He dumped six figures into it and calls it investing when it should be gambling.

What's their infatuation with horse head masks and forks?

mcg
Activity: 196
when it got to cryptsy... everyone had to sell.

this coin has, like leaf, sell pressure from multipools.

however, interesting what will happen when it becomes full-pos...

few days away...
Activity: 285
Merit: 255
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Seriously, whoever thinks that mintcoin is going to crash is just a stupid dumbfuck who hasn't traded a single coin before. All i can say to the people who fall for this dump is: sorry for your loss. Mintcoins is one of the most innovating coins currently seen in the cryptocurrency market, and its worth a ton more than its worth now. The coin has had a staggering launch and its community has been expanding fast since then.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Mintcoin to the moon! buy in now maximize BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC profit.
Activity: 126
Can we get trolls banned somehow? Waste of time, bandwidth, resources, etc.
Activity: 50
ManOnTheMoon go back under your bridge
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
mintcoin faucet empty for 2 days now... prevent disabling folks as we disable faucets dry for more than 3 days to free server resources

http://coinok.pw/faucet/mint/
Activity: 98
finished, sell its a slow decline here...

^^ Wow. Just. Wow. Everybody out for instant fortune? Anyone know what "investment" means. Anyone here not on Red Bull and chocolate?

The time frame most of you (OMG! Sell!) posters operate in is insane. If you really feel that way at this stage of the coin's development, you really shouldn't be here. You are going to be very, very sad no matter which coin-wagon you jump on. Sure - there will be the "instant success", just like there are lottery winners. Ever won the lottery?

Suggestion: Chill. Sit on the coin for a few weeks. Go mine something else for a while. But don't insta-dump because you weren't elevated to the economic level of Bill Gates over friggin' night.

If you've invested everything you had, ie., rent money, electric bill money, food money... you have a gambling problem. I suggest you get out at your next opportunity, and find a Gamblers Anonymous chapter near you.

Give this thing a chance - or get out of it... the stress will kill you if you keep this up.

Grin

Dude SELL it WILL DUMP     !!!!HARD!!!!
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
finished, sell its a slow decline here...

^^ Wow. Just. Wow. Everybody out for instant fortune? Anyone know what "investment" means. Anyone here not on Red Bull and chocolate?

The time frame most of you (OMG! Sell!) posters operate in is insane. If you really feel that way at this stage of the coin's development, you really shouldn't be here. You are going to be very, very sad no matter which coin-wagon you jump on. Sure - there will be the "instant success", just like there are lottery winners. Ever won the lottery?

Suggestion: Chill. Sit on the coin for a few weeks. Go mine something else for a while. But don't insta-dump because you weren't elevated to the economic level of Bill Gates over friggin' night.

If you've invested everything you had, ie., rent money, electric bill money, food money... you have a gambling problem. I suggest you get out at your next opportunity, and find a Gamblers Anonymous chapter near you.

Give this thing a chance - or get out of it... the stress will kill you if you keep this up.

Grin

SELL NOW SEE YOU AT 12 SATOSHI. you could of literally doubled your mint being a fanboy and all but you choose to sit on them and baghold like a little baby bagholding its' mother's tit in its mouth.
Jump to: