Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 741. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
CharityMiningPools - Donate to Charity while you Mine!

Brand new pool, need miners!  Smiley

mint.charityminingpools.com

PROMOTION
Signup and start mining MINT today at CharityMiningPools and receive 0% pool fees for the life of your MINT account.

*     PM me here at BitcoinTalk to inform me that you have signed up for the promotion with your username
**   Must mine on the site for a minimum 3 hours to qualify
*** Promotion active until we reach 150+ mh/s (Anyone signed up before that point will get 0% pool fees after mining for 3+ hours)
**** Does not apply to the Mandatory 0.5% Donation fee to Charity.

Be a pioneer and help us get started, come mine while making a difference.  

Mandatory 0.5% donation fee goes to the BitGive Foundation this month.  We welcome and encourage you to donate more to a good cause.

STRATUM, VARDIFF, Datacenter Redundant Server Farm, Load Balanced Servers, Frequent Backups
0.5% Mandatory Donation fee to a Good Cause

Who Are We?
CharityMiningPools was created to allow miners the ability to mine coins while still knowing that their hashing power is going towards something good.  Our goal is to provide a positive and reliable service while delivering a small portion of the proceeds to a deserving recipient.  Plans are in the works to allow individual miners to choose where they would like to donate to based on a pool of available recipients.

How Does This Work?
All coins minded at CharityMiningPools will require a mandatory 0.5% Donation fee.  This donation fee will be collected and donated to the designated charitable recipient for that given month.  Though we only require a minimum 0.5% Donation fee, we welcome and encourage our miners to raise the stakes and donate more to a good cause.

Cheers!
CharityMiningPools
Activity: 154
-> Come on to http://mnt.coins4everyone.com!

To get plenty of fresh MintCoins, just point your miners to:
Stratum: stratum+tcp://mnt.coins4everyone.com
Port: 3445
Algorithm: scrypt
Username: Weblogin.Worker
Password: Worker Password
and then relax... We take care of the rest!

Benefits of Mining @ coins4everyone.com:
* based in Europe
* incredible uptime
* fast dedicated servers w/redundancy, tripple layer DDoS protection
* only 1% fee
* pplns
* nice & caring support
* trustworthy & skilled admins

Come on, we need more hash power, point your miners to http://mnt.coins4everyone.com and let’s spread hashrate! ;-)
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Its A Nice Site. But I Hate Interests => I Don't Want To Join This Site  Undecided

I don't think it is antithetical to Islam, because it is the act of actually minting new coins, not paying an interest rate on existing coins. It's just a convenient term that most people can relate to. .

I hope that helps.
Activity: 378
what about the faucet? lets bring it back!
It will soon go up,no need to talk people into not proven accusations connected with the coin.Enjoy the ride up.
Activity: 420
Newbie pump and dump 101:

Any poster saying "I wish I had money to buy more cheap MINT at these prices!"

Take into account this slime of a creature. Typical user, claiming he doesn't have enough money to buy more of his overinflated stock. Notice how there's always an excuse -- no btc, renovating the house, im on vacation, etc.

This was a message from your local anti-shill brigade.

lol, what a load of crap. I do wish I had more to buy at these prices, but I spent all my money on, wait for it, yes, MINTCOIN... If someone has no money left it implies they spent it on something, so just use your brain to figure out what they spend it on if they are saying "I wish I had more money to buy more of this".

Enjoy catching the falling knife.
Activity: 308
Anyone still mining MINT?
Activity: 238

Take into account this slime of a creature. Typical user, claiming he doesn't have enough money to buy more of his overinflated stock. Notice how there's always an excuse -- no btc, renovating the house, im on vacation, etc.

lol, what a load of crap. I do wish I had more to buy at these prices, but I spent all my money on, wait for it, yes, MINTCOIN... If someone has no money left it implies they spent it on something, so just use your brain to figure out what they spend it on if they are saying "I wish I had more money to buy more of this".

Don't panic.Just hold.It will go up.No need to confuse everybody.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
You cant expect few weeks coin to be stable... Look at bitcoin for heavens sake!

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
From all of my POS minting, 90% in wallet is greyed out, no confirmations nothing. What happened?

Edit: pump incoming Wink
Activity: 133
Merit: 11
In the bible Esau sold his birth right to his jealous younger brother for a bowl of lentils.

The bowl of lentils is symbolic of your day to day needs. At the time Esau had no idea what he was giving up because he was a short sighted man.

The lesson of the story is to hold onto the good and right, do not reject the future for the present.
Activity: 350
Bitcoin Evengelist
Why so much dumping is going on?
What dumping? A dump would be if it went to 1 or 2 satoshi.

I wish it were 1 or 2 sat, so I can buy lots... unfortunately that train already left the station
People will start panic selling now, because they think mint is finished. That will be the moment when the whales will buy all of you coins and sell them for over 100 satoshis after the pump happened.

You are not the right person to take advice from.

This guy is heavily invested in MINT. You have 10 million MINT. Your emotions are taking over rational thought.

Then newbies buy in at 30-40 satoshi and lose all their money when the bubble deflates to 5-15 satoshi and never want to take cryptocurrency seriously again.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
People will start panic selling now, because they think mint is finished. That will be the moment when the whales will buy all of you coins and sell them for over 100 satoshis after the pump happened.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
What dumping? A dump would be if it went to 1 or 2 satoshi.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Grain is a POW/POS meaning you would do POW along with having POS at the same time. Just like Peercoin. The problem with Grain at least for a short while was POS was giving difficulty spikes to the POW miners. Wonder if something like KGW would have helped that.

People will still have to mine Mintcoin to secure the network so POW will never end for Mintcoin.

KGW is pretty much exactly the same as original Grain difficulty formula. User Kimoto just "reinvented the wheel".
Mintcoin uses same code as Grain. They are very close to being identical.
Wow mint is finished going to 20 satoshi. Anyone who said pump incoming was mintshill  Smiley
Jump to: