Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 742. (Read 1369778 times)

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
We prob will settle under 10 satoshi..

If 1/10th if ppl want to sell volume will need to be about 200bt  a day to be at 10.. at first more ppl will dump thus we should see 4 or 5 satoshi again.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Banned: For Your Protection
I started mining again now that difficulty has backed down.

Me too. Was doing a bit of BC and converting to Mint - But holy dang! Those confirm times are outrageous, and the diff was through the roof!
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Bitcoin Evengelist
I started mining again now that difficulty has backed down.
Activity: 518
Just to remind everyone of the giveaway i started today.

You can get 25 000 mint for free if you blog about Mintcoin !

For all details you can go here :

http://www.mintcointalk.com/index.php?topic=242.new#new
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Put in a buy order @ 29. Let´s see if it goes there.

That was fast lol.
Activity: 476
Grain is a POW/POS meaning you would do POW along with having POS at the same time. Just like Peercoin. The problem with Grain at least for a short while was POS was giving difficulty spikes to the POW miners. Wonder if something like KGW would have helped that.

People will still have to mine Mintcoin to secure the network so POW will never end for Mintcoin.
Activity: 308
We are working hard on a merchant acceptance website right now.

It is called MintStart

We are doing allot of work on SEO to target people new to cryptocurrencies and mini sites are being built to bring in organic traffic.

There are translators getting the site into several different languages (chinese being one of them).

So please let me assure you that we are doing our bit to contribute towards development and mainstream acceptance.

Afterall, this coin is still only a baby and we are trying to give it a healthy environment to grow up in. It needs to be nurtured and loved etc Cheesy.

That's great to hear!
Activity: 546
Mmmm cheap coins.

This is the best part about Mintcoin. Once the POW is gone, all the idiots that mine and dump without researching the coins they mine will be kicked out.

Didnt had GRAIN the same ? As soon they were PoS only they had to switch back to PoW because of no mining at all ?

FUD! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUD!

Dont want to read the complete GRAIN thread, but something with PoS was the problem or ?

No, PoW will always be here. Blocks will not stop. Reward will be simply only 1 coin per block. So after 5 weeks all pool mining will end. You could still solo mine for 1 reward blocks if you want to.
As far as i know, Grain has never stopped PoW either.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Put in a buy order @ 29. Let´s see if it goes there.
Mmmm cheap coins.

This is the best part about Mintcoin. Once the POW is gone, all the idiots that mine and dump without researching the coins they mine will be kicked out.

Didnt had GRAIN the same ? As soon they were PoS only they had to switch back to PoW because of no mining at all ?

FUD! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUD!

Dont want to read the complete GRAIN thread, but something with PoS was the problem or ?
Activity: 420
Mmmm cheap coins.

FUD! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUD!
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Would you guys think that the value of this coin will surpass 100 satoshis after the pump is over?
Mmmm cheap coins.

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Mmmm cheap coins.

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
lol, obvious pump coming, check the prices now. At 28. I can't wait to ride this wave, sell on the high and buy back in after the hype.
Activity: 132
Actually this price is really good for late comers as the mining becomes much harder now. It's also time for me to buy some more MINT with good prices.  Cheesy
I took yesterday at 45 satoshi for 1btc -.-
Damn..

lol I took 2.5 BTC at 41 and still smarting a little at my choice for now.
Activity: 378
Don't worry about mintcoin crashing. The big whales are just keeping the price low artificially so that they can buy a lot of mint for the next big pump.

yes, huge pump coming! stay tuned
Activity: 238
Jump to: