Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 736. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596
I'm pretty sure Peercoin was first PoS coin. Mintcoin has the first distribution method of it's kind.

Yes Peercoin and then Novacoin are the ancestors of all pos coins.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
There is no stable thing in crypto, either its way too up or way too down, we have to deal with it.
 Grin Grin
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
Whales are buying cheap for the weekend pump. Get your popcorn.
What are your forecast regarding at which price to sell this week-end? I know that selling would kill the PoS, but there is a balance between losing one PoS and buying at cheaper price.

So, anyone (particularly the one the most experienced with this behaviour), what price?
Activity: 133
Merit: 11
90% of all coins on MINTPAL are in a big negitive,  the whole market is down.. this isn't just a "MINT" thing.

What do you mean exacytly; "a big negitive"?
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
I'm pretty sure Peercoin was first PoS coin. Mintcoin has the first distribution method of it's kind.

Birthed 12 August 2012, 17:57:38 UTC
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
90% of all coins on MINTPAL are in a big negitive,  the whole market is down.. this isn't just a "MINT" thing.

Just 12 days and we will be the first 100% open source POS. We're now at $2.5 million market cap and still telling we're going doing down to 1-2 satoshis, lol? This kind of achievement is easily +$10 million.

Just look the other POW copycats coins in coinmarketcap trading over MintCoin. POS is way better than POW, we just need to work on develop this coin and have a good community.
Price will come alone after that, I don't care about short term swings because I'm long in this coin.

You seriously did not just state Mint is the first open source PoS coin? Hobonickels  was birthed in Aug 2013 and I still going strong. I remember before the birth when people were discussing the coin in cryptsy chat, when Cryptsy had chat. WTF Cryptsy, bring back the chat.  Roll Eyes

Actually Mint is a clone of other coins, like 85% of Scrypt algorithm coins.

Didn't know about Hobonickels, I never heard about it :/

http://hobonickels.info/
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
Just 12 days and we will be the first 100% open source POS. We're now at $2.5 million market cap and still telling we're going doing down to 1-2 satoshis, lol? This kind of achievement is easily +$10 million.

Just look the other POW copycats coins in coinmarketcap trading over MintCoin. POS is way better than POW, we just need to work on develop this coin and have a good community.
Price will come alone after that, I don't care about short term swings because I'm long in this coin.

You seriously did not just state Mint is the first open source PoS coin? Hobonickels  was birthed in Aug 2013 and I still going strong. I remember before the birth when people were discussing the coin in cryptsy chat, when Cryptsy had chat. WTF Cryptsy, bring back the chat.  Roll Eyes

Didn't know about Hobonickels, I never heard about it :/

Is there any way to see VOLUME in actual COINS on Cryptsy?

Look at the green bars at the bottom of the chart, it shows volume. Also notice it says volume on the left of the chart below the word price.

You can look it up on the very first page, when you scroll down to MINT.
https://www.cryptsy.com/

It's currently 169 BTC.

That's what I was looking for, Thanks.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
█ Scrooge D Silver █

Look at the green bars at the bottom of the chart, it shows volume. Also notice it says volume on the left of the chart below the word price.

You can look it up on the very first page, when you scroll down to MINT.
https://www.cryptsy.com/

It's currently 169 BTC.

This thread is getting interesting with all the inexperienced Crypto currency FUD, think of it like a wave, sometimes it will be small, large or a tsunami .

Truth be said the alt coin market is at another low point, like it was last year before the huge spike that happened with BTC early Dec 2013.

Kiss
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1722
https://youtu.be/DsAVx0u9Cw4 ... Dr. WHO < KLF
So, I've started a Free MintCoin giveaway account on twitter - https://twitter.com/FreeMintCoin

MintCoinTalk Forum info. thread: http://www.mintcointalk.com/index.php/topic,59.0.html

MintCoin is perhaps the first crypto to enable such long-term social media style giveaways.

I look at it as giving away some of my interest to hopefully create additional interest.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Bitcoin Evengelist
I'm gonna dump some MINT! Mamma said dump some MINT!

Did mama also say dont talk to strangers online?
Activity: 714
RISE Project Manager

Really appreciate the work you're doing with MINT. The website is A+++

Adding language options to the mintcoin website at the moment.

Will be available in Chinese tomorrow and many more languages following on from that.
Jump to: