Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 739. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Banned: For Your Protection
finished, sell its a slow decline here...

^^ Wow. Just. Wow. Everybody out for instant fortune? Anyone know what "investment" means. Anyone here not on Red Bull and chocolate?

The time frame most of you (OMG! Sell!) posters operate in is insane. If you really feel that way at this stage of the coin's development, you really shouldn't be here. You are going to be very, very sad no matter which coin-wagon you jump on. Sure - there will be the "instant success", just like there are lottery winners. Ever won the lottery?

Suggestion: Chill. Sit on the coin for a few weeks. Go mine something else for a while. But don't insta-dump because you weren't elevated to the economic level of Bill Gates over friggin' night.

If you've invested everything you had, ie., rent money, electric bill money, food money... you have a gambling problem. I suggest you get out at your next opportunity, and find a Gamblers Anonymous chapter near you.

Give this thing a chance - or get out of it... the stress will kill you if you keep this up.

Grin
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
You guys bore me with your fud crap. Have any of you been early investors of any cryptocurrency? It's the same every single time. Even back when I was mining Bitcoin in the first few months of the coins existence people were shouting sell and many did. Who's laughing now?

Lol dude may I ask you how many BTC do you own?
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Aren't you quite the strawman?

While you're comparing bitcoin to mintcoin how about we compare marshmallows to cat shampoo? Huh how about that shill?

Not every altcoin succeeds and mint could be dead in a month. Just because btc and ltc made it does't mean shit.
Activity: 196
I talk shit all day

You got a split personality disorder? top up those meds boy  Roll Eyes
Activity: 238
You guys bore me with your fud crap. Have any of you been early investors of any cryptocurrency? It's the same every single time. Even back when I was mining Bitcoin in the first few months of the coins existence people were shouting sell and many did. Who's laughing now?
Activity: 420
wolong is finished playing in the ocean.

now he takes you daytraders for a ride to the deep blue 12 satoshi sea.

The coin's real value is worth 12-15 satoshi, it is NOT THE FIRST OPEN SOURCE POS COIN, THAT IS COMPLETE BULLSHIT FROM SHILLS.

https://github.com/grain-crypto/grain
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anngra-graincoin-new-powpos-coin-fast-secure-version-15-released-361503
Look familar, noobs?
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
GUYS.
STAY CALM
it's
CALL AN ORGANIZED DUMP TO BUY LOW

This is a classic dump to buy low, as it gets.

Look at all the recent transactions, they are "micro" sells.   Someone/group is very interested in MINT.  So they organize this so they panic, and then buy all the cheap mints.

Let's look at the average BTC transfer "0.00084000"   Real dumps are when hundreds of BTC are sold,  the group saw that they could lowr the price with miniumal BTC, so why not!??!  Easy pickings then.

LOLZZZ

All the show charts show the CLASSIC signs!!  come on newbs Cheesy

you could be right, whales are in
RIP Mintcoin 6/02/2014 - 28/02/2014
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1004
Sell now buy back at -1
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
finished, sell its a slow decline here...
Activity: 168
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
O M F G SELL SELL SELL!!!! BIG DUMP INCOMING SELL!!!!

SELL, THE MARKET WILL BE CRASHING FOR SURE SOON. PEOPLE WILL DEFINITELY NOT BUY THE COINS THAT YOU GUYS ARE TRYING TO SELL.
I surely won't buy them.

Greetings,

every trader

Activity: 177
My God, why are you dumping price, I will lose all btc value, better to sell my mints while I still can!
O M F G SELL SELL SELL!!!! BIG DUMP INCOMING SELL!!!!
Activity: 97
Congratz to all ppl that sold at 21,22,23
Pump is comming!

muhuhu -  And I bought them up Cheesy

Protip to the newbs: 

There is never..ever.. a pump, without a dump. 
Activity: 285
Merit: 255
Activity: 476
moOo
it is funny people are so concerned about the drop.. but on one inquired about the just as fast rise in price.

I see in almost all the coin thread that has a premine, someone asks for where/how the premined is spent, and ask for a detailed report. This is simply stupid. If I were the dev, I'd never disclose the information. Nor do I see any thread that disclose the info.

digibytes is and other coins. MOST COINS TODAY dont have premine because it is harder to get on crypsy with it.. it is also becoming more than a negative thing, as devs dump on unsuspecting miners. AND COINS HAVE BEEN SUCCESSFUL WITHOUT IT.. so claiming you need ti for tweets and reddit posts and fausets is pretty much moot, as it is proven you dont.

Why do you care? to satisfy your curiosity and then blame the devs when things go wrong or the coin price fall?

spoken as someone who has never traded a damn thing in their lives.

No one will be stupid enough to disclose these things.

many coin developers do.. your ignorance of this fact doesnt change it.

That's good enough, why do you care where are each coins of premined? It's none of your business, nor my business.

once again, spoken out of ignorance and as someone who has never traded anything in their lives.

If you don't like premine, just go to a coin not premined (but I am sure it's heavily instamined - devs are not doing charity, they need to get something which is ok to me as long as they support the coin and community), it's a free world here.

the only thing you have said thus far that makes half sense. Yes if you dont like premine, dont mine premine coins. HOWEVER THAT DOESNT MEAN YOU CANT DEMAND TRANSPARENCY FOR COINS PREMINED, BEFORE LEAVING.. UNLESS YOU HAVE AN ISSUE WITH FREE SPEECH?

as for instamine, YOU ARE ALSO IGNORANT. There are plenty that arent instamined either and yes IT IS OBVIOUS WHEN THEY DO IT. I find it interesting, that first you claim all coins are premined and no one ever discloses and then suggest if we dont like it go to a non premined coin, which you now suddenly admit exist but suggest theya re instamined with zero evidence.

seriously that was a crap comment dude.

you dont know shit about trading.
Activity: 52
Merit: 4
Price manipulation at its best, nice to watch Wink Great to see so much interest in that coin. Still very early days, guess it will take a few weeks / months to see some more stable prices. Go Go MINT!
Activity: 168
Congratz to all ppl that sold at 21,22,23
Pump is comming!
Jump to: