Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 745. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Why's Mint going down?

It's because everyone saw what happened last week, with the price skyrocketing - and consequently they're expecting the same thing to happen again now that the rewards for mining have reduced....... no whale has stepped in to bring the price up, so consequently the weaker traders are starting to panic..... "ooh, it's not going up like I thought - bail now" kinda thing.

It's a great ploy by the big money men - make people believe the price will go up when the mining reward drops, and when THEY don't inject a load of BTC into it, they watch the weak bail out.... once it goes low enough they'll buy everything up once more, and the sellers will be kicking themselves - again!

Same story, diffrent coin:D
Activity: 16
Why's Mint going down?

It's because everyone saw what happened last week, with the price skyrocketing - and consequently they're expecting the same thing to happen again now that the rewards for mining have reduced....... no whale has stepped in to bring the price up, so consequently the weaker traders are starting to panic..... "ooh, it's not going up like I thought - bail now" kinda thing.

It's a great ploy by the big money men - make people believe the price will go up when the mining reward drops, and when THEY don't inject a load of BTC into it, they watch the weak bail out.... once it goes low enough they'll buy everything up once more, and the sellers will be kicking themselves - again!

My invested BTC really hopes you are right
Activity: 13
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Why's Mint going down?

Activity: 180
Merit: 100
Where are the Minted coins from?

same place the mined coins came from. thin air. block rewards

I thought that we will mine all 70 billions coins POW.
So there is reserve for next minting years 20%, 15%, 10%, 5% and after 3 years will be released all coins? Then 5% Minting will be from transactions fee?

1) how much coins will be mined (not minted)?
2) in case not all 70bill. mined the rest will be minted?
4) I will receive from minting exactly 20, 15, 10% in three years?
5) then get 5% still from unreleased coins?
Activity: 132
Ergh, and down she goes
Activity: 210
how can i tell if my wallet is minting?? i think others are minting but mine is doing nothing
If it is not locked it is minting
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
how can i tell if my wallet is minting?? i think others are minting but mine is doing nothing
Activity: 392
We are proud to announce our new Mintcoin Pool:

0% Fee
Only 0.1 mnt withdrawal fees

Automatic Payouts every minute !
DDoS protected
Best EU/US connectivity
Stratum on Port 7890 with Variable Difficulty
Bonuses will be started as soon as first Block has been found !

Check it out now and get your Scrypt Miners in:
https://mint.maxminers.net

1000 MNT Bonus per Block Finder !!!
Withdrawl @ mintpal is taking so long.. Want them in my pocket!

Mine have always been very quick. You confirmed email?
Activity: 285
Merit: 255
300+ pages,  impressive        Cool
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Hyperspace snail
Withdrawl @ mintpal is taking so long.. Want them in my pocket!
Whales are buying cheap for the weekend pump. Get your popcorn.
Activity: 231
every coin listed at cryptsy.com will  dump and dump untill 0 value!
fuck  cryptsy.com!
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
It's odd to me that people are acting like Mint is failing just because the value didn't go up the same day the block rewards halved.

Last week the price didn't go up until the next day, and it only went from 6-7 range up to 13. Next day 30. And by Sunday it was 40-50 range. Have some freakin patience people!

It's just the multipools selling the coins they have been mining since Mint keeps popping up as the most profitable coin so the mutlitpool mine and sell it. That is why the hash rate jumps and then falls then jumps and then falls. I've been watching a mulitpool bounce from Mint to BC to some other and back to Mint and of course I've turned off auto sell of mint since I want to keep all I can get.

Activity: 126
Smashing rocks with my GPU
I wouldnt mine mint or black at this point, always try to look toward the future. Only problem is I dont see a new coin worth a shit on the horizon.

Look deeper ma nigga, it's there.

Where? Or is it a super secret?

Here is the secret http://mintcoin.cc/
Cool

Here's another secret, don't need to use .cc
http://mintcoin.com/
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
I wouldnt mine mint or black at this point, always try to look toward the future. Only problem is I dont see a new coin worth a shit on the horizon.

http://stormcoin.org/
Activity: 56

Activity: 420

Activity: 294
Jump to: