Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 746. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Good idea, mine as much as you can get! I'm glad I scooped up some easy MINT at 8 difficulty when everyone was jumping ship.
While I am supporter of MINT, with the current MAX block reward at 112500, mining for MINT at this stage is only for the mathematically challenged. Since the whole point of mining is to accumulate as many coins as possible, mining for BC at a guaranteed block reward of 10,000 and a BC to MINT price ratio around 60:1 should bring at the very minimum 5-7 times more MINT for the same hash.

I have to agree as a miner, BC is more profitable at the moment. Not sure about long term but then again, no one does. Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Smashing rocks with my GPU
It's odd to me that people are acting like Mint is failing just because the value didn't go up the same day the block rewards halved.

Last week the price didn't go up until the next day, and it only went from 6-7 range up to 13. Next day 30. And by Sunday it was 40-50 range. Have some freakin patience people!
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

I don't know about that coin since his eyes are brown he must be full of shit.

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
im mostly minign MINT and SUN now
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Just feeling like panic selling but my instincts kick in  Grin

Buy when low, sell when high young padawan
Activity: 238
Why the drop ive been waiting to buy cheap now seems a perfect time

Whale trying to buy at a better rate?
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606

Good idea, mine as much as you can get! I'm glad I scooped up some easy MINT at 8 difficulty when everyone was jumping ship.
While I am supporter of MINT, with the current MAX block reward at 112500, mining for MINT at this stage is only for the mathematically challenged. Since the whole point of mining is to accumulate as many coins as possible, mining for BC at a guaranteed block reward of 10,000 and a BC to MINT price ratio around 60:1 should bring at the very minimum 5-7 times more MINT for the same hash.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
The blockchain is the future
Just feeling like panic selling but my instincts kick in  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
Just bought some more Mint with my Blackcoin profits, shit is way too cheap. 33 satoshi, really?

same Smiley
Activity: 707
Merit: 505
I've been googling and even looking at peercoin equivalent examples bt i cannot find anywhere how to turn on PoS mining without involving the qt-client. please can someone let the community know how to turn on pos mining using the headless server and an unencrypted wallet. (I would like to leave the wallet unencrypted because it is easier for my current circumstances).
Any help would e greatly appreciated. Thanks Smiley
Activity: 182
CharityMiningPools - Donate to Charity while you Mine!

mint.charityminingpools.com

PROMOTIONS!
1. Block Finder Bonus = 1000 MINT

Be a pioneer and help us get started, come mine while making a difference.  

Mandatory 0.5% donation fee goes to the BitGive Foundation this month.  We welcome and encourage you to donate more to a good cause.

STRATUM, VARDIFF, Datacenter Redundant Server Farm, Load Balanced Servers, Frequent Backups
0.5% Mandatory Donation fee to a Good Cause

Who Are We?
CharityMiningPools was created to allow miners the ability to mine coins while still knowing that their hashing power is going towards something good.  Our goal is to provide a positive and reliable service while delivering a small portion of the proceeds to a deserving recipient.  Plans are in the works to allow individual miners to choose where they would like to donate to based on a pool of available recipients.

How Does This Work?
All coins minded at CharityMiningPools will require a mandatory 0.5% Donation fee.  This donation fee will be collected and donated to the designated charitable recipient for that given month.  Though we only require a minimum 0.5% Donation fee, we welcome and encourage our miners to raise the stakes and donate more to a good cause.

Cheers!
CharityMiningPools
Activity: 294
Just bought some more Mint with my Blackcoin profits, shit is way too cheap. 33 satoshi, really?
Activity: 420

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
can someone help check if my wallets working??  MINTS GO HERE -->  MYoHV93KGvGHAmNFx4ajHgGicetfV62mnH
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Half the people don't even know how to activate POS, and the site is using a .cc extension. HAHAHAHAA

Really ... check again

http://www.mintcoin.com

mintcoin to the moon!

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

now that i found my meds...all is well.

see you at 200 satoshi!!!

Time to buy more, lol

I just bought 4 mill, hope that's enough for decent PoS. How much are you scooping up?

2 mill, that's all I can get now, but I'm still mining it too
Activity: 213
Why are you mad? at least I admit my coin is a ponzi scheme

I'm not mad, just annoyed. You provide nothing of value to anyone on this thread. Why are you mad?? Did you get screwed by Mintcoin or something? Just trying to understand your intelligence...

Just trying to shed some light on the insurmountable amount of shitcoins in a humorous fashion
Go make Pandacoin no.5

Someone go make a PandaSexCoin. 0 coins per block, every 100th block gives 1 coin.
Activity: 420
Jump to: